India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Help me..I am going to Die. Plzz Help me

tarana08 Senior Member
tarana08
tarana08

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

Hi, friends How are you? I hope you all doing fine, but me I am happy and bad happy b/c finallyWink I fall in love with someone who is in my college. But there is a problem. Cry  CryCryI was dumb when he propose me on 14th February. I slap him front of whole college. I slap him b/c my friends told me that he was very famous in High school every girl after him and I was think that he is like other American boy, but I was wrong about him And now I fall in love with him. I know I was dumb, he is Indian and I slap him after he stop talk to me CryCryCrybut he help me and now I try to talk him but he is not talk to me. His friend told me that he loves me too but I have no idea how can I tell him that I love him and this time he slap me inn front of whole college I don't care. Guys plz help me how can go and tell him. But I am girl Tonguehow can I go and tell him that I am in love with him he has to propose me again but he never do. You all are my friends plz help me. My name is Kashish and I am from USA. Boy name is Anish and he is Indian too. I am 18 yrs old and he is 45 days older then me. If you help me I am thankful to all of youCry

Bye

Kashish

Sarah13 IF-Dazzler
Sarah13
Sarah13

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
hey Kashish...ok now watever happened bf was not gud but now u know that he loves you. If he loves u, he'll def forgive u. I fink u should just go to him n apologize for the misunderstanding. Tell him that u were wrong abt him n now u love him alot. I am sure he'll propose 2 u again

Good luck!! Smile
mallika_14 IF-Sizzlerz
mallika_14
mallika_14

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
okie!i have solution.......
just take him to a corner and tell him dat u love him. LOL LOL LOL
eZ Senior Member
eZ
eZ

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
lol ppl are quick to judge these days. As sarah said if he truly likes u, he'll forgive you. Slapping some1 in public is extremly insulting. Be patient and give him time. I know it's hard but he needs time to cool of. Eventually he'll come around and forgive you if he truly loves you. But you should make the first move and apologize for making quick judgements.
Aparna_BD IF-Dazzler
Aparna_BD
Aparna_BD

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eZ

lol ppl are quick to judge these days. As sarah said if he truly likes u, he'll forgive you. Slapping some1 in public is extremly insulting. Be patient and give him time. I know it's hard but he needs time to cool of. Eventually he'll come around and forgive you if he truly loves you. But you should make the first move and apologize for making quick judgements.

well said .Smile
tarana08 Senior Member
tarana08
tarana08

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
I said him Sorry after some days but now he is mean to me. I love him so much Cry i can do anything but after all i am Indian girl how can i propose him. Wink
Kashish
eZ Senior Member
eZ
eZ

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
A few days isn't enough. You should just stay away from him since u said he isn't be nice to you. It's clear hes still pissed. Proposing to him may aggrivate him more. His wounds need time to heal and seeing you all the time may increase his hatred. Hope everything works out between you 2. Good luck Kashish

Edited by eZ - 26 March 2006 at 2:55pm
yourmombiatch IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top