Pakistani Serials

Think About it! .....................

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hello,

Boht serious discussions hogai. so now I thought keh kuch mazeed serious discussion ki jaye. So here I go..................

I was writting a "very important assignement" last night. and a question come to my mind.  and it was:

"Does Tea really wakes you up or is it a Psychological Effect??"

What do you think??

For some reason, I think it is just mental thing, if you have set in ur mind that u can't sleep after drinking tea, you wont be able to sleep. and if u stay normal, and drink it just to get freshen up, you will get sleepy on the time you normally sleep.

Think about it.......................

Take Care😳

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
tea?....ur fave thing πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..saba appo lives on tea πŸ˜†

well as 4 tea i think itz jus psychological...ppl think u cant sleep wen u drink tea...but i think 4 coffee it wrkz....once i drank coffee after dinner...hehe my cuzin was over and v went 4 a walk and v got coffee @ nite and thn i was sooo hyper all nite πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..more than usual πŸ˜‰

and my cuzinz regreted takin me 2 get coffee....dey were like v shud have given her warm milk instead πŸ˜†   

and iw asnt doing it on purpose πŸ˜†
prettyguria thumbnail
Yes jo aapne bola, sahi bola, tea really doesnt affect you, unless you think it does. And some drinks, such as Javs pointed out (btw- itni hyper ho tum aur kitna! πŸ˜† ) coffee does make you awake. But tea and soft drinks are same case, soft drinks really dont make you hyper unless you think it does, cause I can sleep early and not be hyper after I drink coke. The point is you make yourself think into believing it does make you hyper and so you get hyper when you really aren't. Just like you say you think you will fail, even though you havent took the test then thats your thinking and if you make yourself believe you will fail, you will fail! πŸ˜† Besides, tea isnt the only way to wake you up, you can take a shower, take a nap,etc. But the truth is, tea really doent get you up, in turn makes your breath smell, and teeth- ewww πŸ˜† Once in a while is fine, but if you are that kind of person who thinks you need tea to wake you up, and have to drink it no matter wht 2 times a day, you are absolutely wrong.
Tea is good once in a while, but not all the time.
But sometimes some drinks do make you hyper, but tea in this case isnt one of em 😊
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
lolz naush 2 times a day?....saba appi lives on tea πŸ˜†
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

lolz naush 2 times a day?....saba appi lives on tea πŸ˜†

lolz. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Saba baji I am coming to ur tea land. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wut a topic!! Wahhh...

& I see! you were working on a very imp assignment called "poll kholing of friends" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well... It is psychological but at the same time tea has caffine which is scientifically proven that it causes diff. responses in body... and i guess sab par alag alag asar hota hai.. there are sum ullu's who only drink tea when they need to be awake whole night either for studies or to bug their friends πŸ˜‰ and on the other hand there is another ullu who sleeps after drinking tea!πŸ˜†
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
I drink it when I have to study for tests. lolz. N it works on me. I mean I can never go to bed after dat.

Lots of ppl say if you drink milk at night it will b easier for u to go to sleep.

I drank it like once when I was so tired I cudnt open my eyes n I had skool. lolz πŸ˜†

I am never hyper after I drink pop. I dont know y. But when I am at skool everyone goes like I talk too much.

Did you know my math teacher he is alwayzing saying he will staple my mouth together or put tape on it.. πŸ˜†

me n my stupid stories. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
hehe amna...u tld me abt ur math teacher and alotta other stories tht i will keep 2 myself πŸ˜‰ ..we dont wat these ppl 2 think ur ne crazier than they actually think u r by now πŸ˜†
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

hehe amna...u tld me abt ur math teacher and alotta other stories tht i will keep 2 myself πŸ˜‰ ..we dont wat these ppl 2 think ur ne crazier than they actually think u r by now πŸ˜†

lolz. hehehehe

I just saw how many posts I have. I have like 4 two's. lolz πŸ˜†
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
hehe now u have 3 2z and a 3 lolz and thn if u post again tht will change πŸ˜†