Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Think About it! .....................

Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Hello,

Boht serious discussions hogai. so now I thought keh kuch mazeed serious discussion ki jaye. So here I go..................

I was writting a "very important assignement" last night. and a question come to my mind.  and it was:

"Does Tea really wakes you up or is it a Psychological Effect??"

What do you think??

For some reason, I think it is just mental thing, if you have set in ur mind that u can't sleep after drinking tea, you wont be able to sleep. and if u stay normal, and drink it just to get freshen up, you will get sleepy on the time you normally sleep.

Think about it.......................

Take CareEmbarrassed

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 26 March 2006 at 1:25pm

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
tea?....ur fave thing LOL LOL..saba appo lives on tea LOL

well as 4 tea i think itz jus psychological...ppl think u cant sleep wen u drink tea...but i think 4 coffee it wrkz....once i drank coffee after dinner...hehe my cuzin was over and v went 4 a walk and v got coffee @ nite and thn i was sooo hyper all nite LOL LOL LOL ..more than usual Wink

and my cuzinz regreted takin me 2 get coffee....dey were like v shud have given her warm milk instead LOL   

and iw asnt doing it on purpose LOL
prettyguria IF-Dazzler
prettyguria
prettyguria

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Yes jo aapne bola, sahi bola, tea really doesnt affect you, unless you think it does. And some drinks, such as Javs pointed out (btw- itni hyper ho tum aur kitna! LOL ) coffee does make you awake. But tea and soft drinks are same case, soft drinks really dont make you hyper unless you think it does, cause I can sleep early and not be hyper after I drink coke. The point is you make yourself think into believing it does make you hyper and so you get hyper when you really aren't. Just like you say you think you will fail, even though you havent took the test then thats your thinking and if you make yourself believe you will fail, you will fail! LOL Besides, tea isnt the only way to wake you up, you can take a shower, take a nap,etc. But the truth is, tea really doent get you up, in turn makes your breath smell, and teeth- ewww LOL Once in a while is fine, but if you are that kind of person who thinks you need tea to wake you up, and have to drink it no matter wht 2 times a day, you are absolutely wrong. Ouch
Tea is good once in a while, but not all the time.
But sometimes some drinks do make you hyper, but tea in this case isnt one of em Smile
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
lolz naush 2 times a day?....saba appi lives on tea LOL
CuteFairy91 IF-Rockerz
CuteFairy91
CuteFairy91

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

lolz naush 2 times a day?....saba appi lives on tea LOL

lolz. LOL LOL Saba baji I am coming to ur tea land. Wink Tongue LOL
amreen1409 IF-Dazzler
amreen1409
amreen1409

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Wut a topic!! Wahhh...

& I see! you were working on a very imp assignment called "poll kholing of friends" LOLLOLLOL

Well... It is psychological but at the same time tea has caffine which is scientifically proven that it causes diff. responses in body... and i guess sab par alag alag asar hota hai.. there are sum ullu's who only drink tea when they need to be awake whole night either for studies or to bug their friends Wink and on the other hand there is another ullu who sleeps after drinking tea!LOL
CuteFairy91 IF-Rockerz
CuteFairy91
CuteFairy91

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
I drink it when I have to study for tests. lolz. N it works on me. I mean I can never go to bed after dat.

Lots of ppl say if you drink milk at night it will b easier for u to go to sleep.

I drank it like once when I was so tired I cudnt open my eyes n I had skool. lolz LOL

I am never hyper after I drink pop. I dont know y. But when I am at skool everyone goes like I talk too much.

Did you know my math teacher he is alwayzing saying he will staple my mouth together or put tape on it.. LOL

me n my stupid stories. LOL LOL
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
hehe amna...u tld me abt ur math teacher and alotta other stories tht i will keep 2 myself Wink ..we dont wat these ppl 2 think ur ne crazier than they actually think u r by now LOL

Go to top