Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

India-Forums

Ok Now Tel Us Something Abt Ur IF friends (Page 33)

sk jodi 1 IF-Dazzler
sk jodi 1
sk jodi 1

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 2:59am | IP Logged
LOL

Mohsin IF-Dazzler
Mohsin
Mohsin

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 3:01am | IP Logged
just give me 15 mins.... my list will b here... Big smile
sk jodi 1 IF-Dazzler
sk jodi 1
sk jodi 1

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 3:03am | IP Logged
finalyyy ....arre chimmpoo kahaaan hooo aajaooo mohsin ka list aane wala hai LOL
Anamika_Garima Goldie
Anamika_Garima
Anamika_Garima

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 3:29am | IP Logged

Here is my new improoved list. Pichli baar jinka dil dukhaaya tha is baar uhe khush karne ka iraada hai! Bahut se naye dost bhi shaamil hain...........

Areej: Thodi si pagal hai. Par jo bhi hai, jaise bhi hai, bahut achi hai. Love you Areej. And I know that u too do so. She knows everything about me and my life and is very close to my heart.

Shruti: Inke to kya kehne. The day I befriended her was one of the best days of my life, actually THE BEST DAY! My sweetheart and a darling friend. Inse kuch bhi chupaana mere liye namumkin hai. May god fulfill all her desires. Kismat se tum humko mile ho, ye haath hum naa chodenge!

Komal Sirwani: Meri sweet little sis. I never had one but now I have her. My most treasured posession. My earnest desire is to meet her and hug her once.

Surya: Great friend. I love her beyond explaination. She is also very close to my heart. Mera bahut saath diya hai suri ne. Bahut din se baat nahin hui. I'm missing you sweetheart Cry

Kiran di: She is my elder sis. Words won't be enough to describe her. Very loving and caring. Always blesses me with her witty advices.

Saara: Kaafi shaitaan hai. Par bahut sweet hai. Love u Saara! Aur especially mai tere gaane pe fida hoon. My next Indian Idol........Saara!!!!!!!!!!

Samrene: Hmmmmmmm! Another great friend at IF. A sweetheart who always over-praises my posts. I love her!

Kinza: This is my very sweet friend. Whenevr we talk, we do it with a lot of love. She is a sweetheart and I love her.

Surbhi: Inke baare me to kya kaha jaaye! Ye bhi mere sabse ache doston me se ek hain. Bahut sweet hai and I love her. She too is my kid-sister and I love it when she calls me diiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!

Anushika: Anushika is a very cute girl! I like her posts. A big jodi fan. Love ya sis.

Sehnila: Sweet, cute and adorable friend of mine! One of the initial readers and admirer of my fan-fic. It feels gr8 to have friends like her.

Leomil: Melissa dear, aaj ke baad kabhi mat sochna ki mai tumhe bhool gayi. You occupy a special place in my heart. I'll always be there for you dear. Never think that u are alone.

Tisshagna: Tani is as sweet as sugar. I'm glad she is my friend. Love her loads.........

Saloni: Hmmmmmmmmm! Ye bhi bahut special hain. I hope for u, I too am dear.

Samata: Ye to meri special friend hai. Kya welcome diya tha mujhe. Love ya sis.

Aswa: Ok now Aswa is very caring and loving. She is one of my dearest friends.

Raina: I was her first friend at IF. she is a great human being and I loe her a lot. Raina dear Hug is for you. Love you.

(kashish-rox)Kiran: Ye meri pyaari di hai aur meri bahut pyaari friend bhi hain. Love u di!

Richa: Iske liye mai Chachi hoon but mere liye ye Rocha hai. Sweet Rocha. Bahut shaitaan hai ye ladki. Bachke rehna re baba.

Saira: She sent me loads of good luck messages when I wasn't well. I don't know her but still can see her concern for others.

Nida: Nida is a darling! She is as great as her id gr8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888 8888888888888888888888.......................888888

Aamna: I'm totally impressed with her topics. Her creativity is par excellence. I love her for rocking this forum.

Mosin: Mosin is a great person. Fun loving. Loves partying. Congrats on becoming an IF Dazzler.

Shiza: We became friends lately and I'll remember that moment forever.

Adil: My new friend. Very sweet person to know. A great friend to have as he is a very understanding person.

Iman: A very nice person and my very loyal reader.Hug

I hope I haven't forgotten anyone this time! But as my friends know, I love them!

Edited by Anamika_Garima - 03 April 2006 at 3:59am
sk jodi 1 IF-Dazzler
sk jodi 1
sk jodi 1

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 3:46am | IP Logged
mohsin 15 min tohh kabb ke beet chuke hain LOL
Mohsin IF-Dazzler
Mohsin
Mohsin

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 4:03am | IP Logged
likh raha hoon oye..... paper work mai nai ker liya hai ab sirf text likh raha hoon.... komy ko mai nai kal list ka bataya tha.... LOL
Anamika_Garima Goldie
Anamika_Garima
Anamika_Garima

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 4:23am | IP Logged
We r waiting Mosin
Taify IF-Sizzlerz
Taify
Taify

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 4:26am | IP Logged
You all know mera tou koi friend hay hi nahin yahan Cry

Yeh woh kucch log hain jin say main acchi tarah baat ker laita hoon

Mohsin:-
Abhi naya naya friend bana hay.He looks nice when he talks.Is a FUNNY guy.Doesn't watch KTH but loves the members here.

Cute_face86:-
Ok i know it is wrong to add her here in the list because she declined me offer to be friends but i have already accepted her as my friend.She always keeps telling me to be good and all and leave me wondering am i bad? :P .Is good to everyone and i am glad she is a friend of m ine

Beauty_queen:-
Iman sahiba..kafi acchi dost ban gaye hain meri.Bas kabhi kabhi oon per shaq hota hay..lol...waisay woh logoon per kucch ziada hi yaqeen ker laiti hain aur Sar Plus nay onhain tabah kardia hay

Go to top