Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

India-Forums

Ok Now Tel Us Something Abt Ur IF friends (Page 22)

Anamika_Garima Goldie
Anamika_Garima
Anamika_Garima

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
This topic is getting really interesting

Sara_DONT_ASK IF-Stunnerz
Sara_DONT_ASK
Sara_DONT_ASK

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cute_face86

Saara1 & sara16 co.: ..these two gals are trouble makers for me …….make me confuse every time so I m writing abt them ..in same heading …….well these two shaitans of the forum …I guess roz subhey shaitan tum dono se lesson le ker jata hai ,…ke ajj kis ko tekhaney lagana hai …the difference we an observe …..sara_16 ….is only sis ..of raj on forums ………………!......saara1 …a bhai loog of the forum ..kisi ko tapkaney ka ya kidnap kerney ka …..to saara mami ko bolney ka …kya mamoo!

Mamooooo....BOLE TOEEE....!!tune phir confusin kar diiiAngryWink....mamiiiii.......dekh.....sara ko behen bana diya.......CryAPUN HAI RAJEEV KI BEHEN..........tune apna dil dukha diyaaaa....Cry

LOLAcha apun jo hai na.......bhai loog hai...IF ka ...yeh sahi kaha .....mamii neeeee......aur haan apun dono sara saara.....shaitannn nahiii reeeeeEmbarrassed......apun dono toe doodh se dhuleee...hainEmbarrassed.....acha thanx on behalf of sara to.....WinkLOL....4 writin abt both of us.....we love ya tooo sissss.....Embarrassed4rm da bottom n top n rite n left ....means poore dil seeee Embarrassed

CuteAreej IF-Rockerz
CuteAreej
CuteAreej

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Bolo tu kya answer kiye tu ne mamoo..bindaas re Clap
Mischeivous IF-Dazzler
Mischeivous
Mischeivous

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 2:08am | IP Logged

Kewl Topic...i hav a long list of friendz...

Shruti(Sur):
She is a very sweet,caring,loving grl..a gr8 friend......a gud listener..da thing i love abt her is..she is alwayz free 4 lolz...she is adorable..grl..if u talked u her once..u wud know..tat she has all qualites to b ur friend...i am one lucky..person...to hav her in my life...She is my best friend at IF..n 4 me best is only 1 tat is Shruti...

Manu Dii:
She is my friend...philosopher.....guide...she is has been alwayz there to help me....she is a gr8 advicer...understands me very well..now she cum on IF very rarely..but i am miss her alot...she has been...holdz a specail place in my heart....wich will alwayz b there...

Surbhi:
She is a sweetheat..she is my closest friend...i almost share everthing wid her....she know my little secrets lolz...wen we r 2gether talk less..laugh more...she is a magaician....who makes to laugh no matter wat...ur mood is like...she...calls me dumbo...but she is herself a dumbo becoz she has a friend like me...so dumbo wid dumbo..like Surbhi wid Adi...lol

Suri:

She is a very sweet grl...i hav known her just 4 abt...15 dayz...but we hav becum very gud friendz.....we get along very well....she loves to irraited me....but she don't know..i love get irrated..by her....she keeps on teasing me.....but i enjoy in her company...

Komal:
She is my sweet cute..little sis....alwayz...we hav been found arguing on sumthing...we fight alot...but i enjoy those fights....but she cares 4 me...alot..n make me feel special...

Aswa:
She is...a adorable person...a gr8 friend..n..a worthful human being...u wud never get bore in her company...she is naughty sumtimes...different pranks...cooking up in her mind...i don't know abt others..but she tries...those pranks..on me...one more...person..who loves to tease me...

Sam:
I hav not known her much..but as far as i know...she hates ppl praising her...so i won't her...lol...she is a gr8 friend...itz nice b wid her...laughing laughing..nothing else..

Ana:
hmmmm she is very clever grl....but...a very gud friend...who is alwayz there to help me...(wen i am hungry..lol) she is a gr8 human being..

Areej:
Well we hav been friend since last 3 days... abt her...she is a gr8 observer....she cares abt her friends...i can't write much abt her...but hopefully..now tat we hav been friendz...i will write an essay next time...

Richa:
She is a very naughy grl...we alwayz tease eacho other by giving different names...she calls me Adi Dadu...so this way she is my..grand daughter...she is very cute....

Mohsin:
He is a gr8 friend..worthful member of IF don't know much abt him....

Amby:
She is also my grand daughter..alwayz ready to..murder u n take suparis....a very sweet n cute grl...

Farah:
We just became friendz yesterday....i like her sense of humour..alot...lol...

Garima:
hmmmm wat shud i say abt her...we became friendz an hour ago...she is very sweet..grl...i am glad she acepted my friendship....

Edited by Adildagr8 - 29 March 2006 at 2:13am
Mohsin IF-Dazzler
Mohsin
Mohsin

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Areej kambakhat party mai toh aa ja.... Angry
Mohsin IF-Dazzler
Mohsin
Mohsin

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 2:12am | IP Logged
laikin mai toh tum ko achi tarha jaanta hoon adil.... LOL
*~sur~* IF-Dazzler
*~sur~*
*~sur~*

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 2:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Adildagr8

Surbhi:
She is a sweetheat..she is my closest friend...i almost share everthing wid her....she know my little secrets lolz...wen we r 2gether talk less..laugh more...she is a magaician....who makes to laugh no matter wat...ur mood is like...she...calls me dumbo...but she is herself a dumbo becoz she has a friend like me...so dumbo wid dumbo..like Surbhi wid Adi...lol

oyeee adill LOL kya baaat hai ek taraf magician and ek dumbo me confused Confused newayzz sooooooooo sweeeeeeeeet of u Embarrassed Embarrassed itne sweeeet wordss kyaaa baaat hai Embarrassed 

Mrs.Fr.. IF-Rockerz
Mrs.Fr..
Mrs.Fr..

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 2:59am | IP Logged
saaraaaaaaaaaaaa.my dil goes mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
tani ..ask..areej ..who is deewana of whom Wink LOL

Go to top