Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

India-Forums

Ok Now Tel Us Something Abt Ur IF friends (Page 11)

Hayaa.m IF-Sizzlerz
Hayaa.m
Hayaa.m

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by CuteAreej

Kiran di..u are kinda special...is liye aap ke liye alag se likhna peray ga Embarrassed

hey what oes this line means madam m i forcing u to write some thing on me pl areej don't do that i will start crying and haan thanks for comments shaitan ki khala heheheh...............

CuteAreej IF-Rockerz
CuteAreej
CuteAreej

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:50am | IP Logged
awww..it meant..that "u are special to me that is why i have to write about u separately"..as i was doing four at a time.. Big smile
sara_naveed00 IF-Rockerz
sara_naveed00
sara_naveed00

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Is forum k saarey members itney cute and sweet hain.k inkey baarey mein aur kuch kaha hee nahi jaaata! I luv all of them..! Sp.the members of the Lagaan team! Tongue
importantperson Senior Member
importantperson
importantperson

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
will write later Wink
Mischeivous IF-Dazzler
Mischeivous
Mischeivous

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 2:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sun_423

adi:- adi ka kya kehna..we have become friend's only for may be 15 to 20 days but he has become a very close friend... i love to irritate   him.. par phir bhi bechara kuch nahi kehta.LOL

Suri...15 days howay..tumhein yaad nahi very badWink...haan bhi karooo irritate...mein bechara....LOLanywayz.. i am lucky..tat u consider me one of ur friendz....Embarrassed

Anamika_Garima Goldie
Anamika_Garima
Anamika_Garima

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 2:53am | IP Logged

My friends.............They are like jewels. Words aren't enough to describe them.........I'll try

Areej: Thodi si pagal hai. Par jo bhi hai, jaise bhi hai, bahut achi hai. Love you Areej. And I know that u too do so.

Shruti: Inke to kya kehne. The day I befriended her was one of the best days of my life. My sweetheart and a darling friend. May god fulfil all her desires.

Komal Sirwani: Meri sweet little sis. I never had one but now I have her. My most treasured posessions me se ek.

Surya: Great friend. I love her beyond explaination. She is also very close to my heart.

Khanum di: She is my elder sis. Words won't be enough to describe her. Very loving and caring.

Saara: Kaafi shaitaan hai. Par bahut sweet hai. Love u Saara!

Samrene: Hmmmmmmm! Another great friend at IF. A sweetheart.

Surbhi: Inke baare me to kya kaha jaaye! Ye bhi mere sabse ache doston me se ek hain. Bahut sweet hai and I love her.

Anushika: Recently friendship hui hai. I'm sure it'll turn out to be life long.
Sehnila: Sweet, cute and adorable friend of mine!

Leomil: Melissa dear, aaj ke baad kabhi mat sochna ki mai tumhe bhool gayi. You occupy a special place in my heart.

Tisshagna: Love u too Tani.

Saloni: Hmmmmmmmmm! Ye bhi bahut special hain. I hope for u, I too am dear.

Samata: Ye to meri special friend hai. Kya welcome diya tha mujhe. Love ya sis.

Aswa: She too is a sweeto to me.

Kiran: Ye meri pyaari di hai aur meri bahut pyaari friend bhi hain. Love u di!

Richa: Iske liye mai Chachi hoon but mere liye ye Rocha hai. Sweet Rocha.

I hope I haven't missed anyone.....If yes, I know how forgiving my friends are.Embarrassed

Edited by Anamika_Garima - 28 March 2006 at 2:57am
Anamika_Garima Goldie
Anamika_Garima
Anamika_Garima

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 3:07am | IP Logged

Areej       

Garima: More of a sister to me than a friend. She is such a beautiful and creative person but the best part is she doesn't even know about it. We have come closer throughout her illness and I was scared to death of losing her . The day she got out of coma, I was the happiest person on the earth . She is one of the reasons why I decided to be active on the forum. Words can't even describe our friendship, I simply love her!

Samata

Garima-A wonderful person and a very very creative person.I just love reading her posts.I was so scared when she got ill.Don't scare us like that again sis.It's great to have you back sis.

Surya

last but not the least garima:- gari is a very   caring person...i came to know what she meant to when i realized i'am going to loose her..well she is tooo sweetttttttttt........
i consider myself very very lucky to have them in my life.......

Kiran di (khanum83)
Garima:she is a first person who really impressed me with her creativity. she is such a nice person thatwhen she got ill i felt the real pain in my own self.she is and will always remain very close to my heart. i just love her as my little sis.

All I can say is,"I'm touched"

Edited by Anamika_Garima - 28 March 2006 at 3:09am
Mohsin IF-Dazzler
Mohsin
Mohsin

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 3:15am | IP Logged
usman... waisai toh mai bara shareef larka hoon... bara seedha saadha hoon... laikin agar mujh ko tao aa giya na ... toh mai bhi bohot bhaari paroon ga... LOL
areej ... kisi ko batanai ki zarurat nahi kai jab tum paida hui theen toh earthquack ho gaya tha... LOL
vry good garima lagee raho.... Clap Clap Clap
oh yaar... princess1 n tish... dont worry u both r already in my list.... mai ek hee dafa yahan list maaroon ga or sab ko ek saath jhatka bhi laga doon ga.... LOL

Go to top