Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

India-Forums

Ok Now Tel Us Something Abt Ur IF friends (Page 10)

caprickhan Goldie
caprickhan
caprickhan

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by caprickhan

Originally posted by CuteAreej

Usman Bro..Mohsin ke pait mein kuch nahee rehta... LOL
areej yaaaaaar yeh phele apna mun tu khole dhekh lon ga is ko main . mohsin khabardaaaaar .AngryAngry

usman.....

vaat nahin poongi bajaon ga iski main ager is ne kuch kaha

rajeevzluvr IF-Rockerz
rajeevzluvr
rajeevzluvr

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:08am | IP Logged
gr8 going guyz.....all are so special 4 me so i cant point out some cuz i'm sur i'll miss many
rajeevzluvr IF-Rockerz
rajeevzluvr
rajeevzluvr

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess1

Angry Angry Dekh li sub Ki dosti...... Cry
I am missing from everyone's list. Cry

yaar even i'm missing everyonez list Cry
CuteAreej IF-Rockerz
CuteAreej
CuteAreej

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Chalu next 4:

Sara: Jodi Maniac like me Wink ..so we hit it off instantly..always laugh at my pathetic jokes LOL ...and was a great support during WW3..love ya Sara.. Embarrassed

Pinku: She is very sweet and adorable...so welcoming...she comes and makes the whole enviroment fun Embarrassed ...love ya sis.. Big smile

Usman Bro: He seems very sweet Embarrassed ..he was kinda ghayab when i became active...but now i am glad that he is back with the bang...i know that i can always look up to him for support.. Big smile

Samata Di: I don't know her that well..but she is my friend...such a sweet heart Big smile ...always very sweet...love ya Samata di..proud to have u as my friend.. Embarrassed
caprickhan Goldie
caprickhan
caprickhan

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:15am | IP Logged
areeeeee yaaaaar wait princi n luvrzz abhi buhat list baaqi hain . meri bhi do teen list a rahi hain . don't be sad yaaaaar . tum logo ko kaise bhool saktain hain

usman.....
caprickhan Goldie
caprickhan
caprickhan

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by CuteAreej

Chalu next 4:

Sara: Jodi Maniac like me Wink ..so we hit it off instantly..always laugh at my pathetic jokes LOL ...and was a great support during WW3..love ya Sara.. Embarrassed

Pinku: She is very sweet and adorable...so welcoming...she comes and makes the whole enviroment fun Embarrassed ...love ya sis.. Big smile

Usman Bro: He seems very sweet Embarrassed ..he was kinda ghayab when i became active...but now i am glad that he is back with the bang...i know that i can always look up to him for support.. Big smile

Samata Di: I don't know her that well..but she is my friend...such a sweet heart Big smile ...always very sweet...love ya Samata di..proud to have u as my friend.. Embarrassed
seems to be sweet . areee i thought i am sweet yaaaaaar LOLLOL .yaaaaar ajkal papers ke din hain is liye i am kinda ghayab . well i am back but not completely . u can say temporary back . stupid papers AngryAngry . awwwwww y not yaaar when ever u need support just tell me . i will always be there fr ya Smile

usman......

Hayaa.m IF-Sizzlerz
Hayaa.m
Hayaa.m

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:27am | IP Logged
well my all friends on very special to me and i just respect and love them all but i want to mention four names although they might have forgotten me but these four are very close to my heart Wink
Garima:she is a first person who really impressed me with her creativity. she is such a nice person thatwhen she got ill i felt the real pain in my own self.she is and will always remain very close to my heart. i just love her as my little sis.

swapna: she is also another person who is very close to me a cute little innocent girl swapna and for her i can only wish for her bright future.all the best of luck swapna and i will be there for u whenever u need me Wink

areej: well what can i say about her actually i call her shaitan ki khala LOL LOL LOL she is so nice and very welcoming to everyone. very few people know me as i was the silent member of this forum and she is one who always forced me to be active and take part in the discussions so bec of her also i m a little bit regular in this forum and areej i hope u have no more grudges against me Wink

Tani: tani is so nice girl i was attracted towards her bec of her very down to earth nature. once she was little confused bec of my name which is kiran and our very own lovely Kashish_rox has a same name. and i still rem of her talking my interview LOL anyway she is very honest and what she feels she directly says her lively attitude is what makes me inclined towards her
Wink
CuteAreej IF-Rockerz
CuteAreej
CuteAreej

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Kiran di..u are kinda special...is liye aap ke liye alag se likhna peray ga Embarrassed

Kiran di: named me shaitan ki khala..and i am so proud of this name LOL ...i got to know her through Gari...and she told me all the good things about her..then i knew that i had to meet her..through circumtances i finally got a chance to interact with her Embarrassed ..and i was amazed by her caring nature..and couldn't believe why she wasn't active despite of having the ability to persuade anybody by her comments and opinions Embarrassed ...i am glad that she became active...and would love to have her around..till i am here...love ya Kiran di..you are the perfect di i could ever asked for.. Clap

Go to top