Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuteAreej thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Chalu next 4:

Sara: Jodi Maniac like me πŸ˜‰ ..so we hit it off instantly..always laugh at my pathetic jokes πŸ˜† ...and was a great support during WW3..love ya Sara.. 😳

Pinku: She is very sweet and adorable...so welcoming...she comes and makes the whole enviroment fun 😳 ...love ya sis.. πŸ˜ƒ

Usman Bro: He seems very sweet 😳 ..he was kinda ghayab when i became active...but now i am glad that he is back with the bang...i know that i can always look up to him for support.. πŸ˜ƒ

Samata Di: I don't know her that well..but she is my friend...such a sweet heart πŸ˜ƒ ...always very sweet...love ya Samata di..proud to have u as my friend.. 😳
caprickhan thumbnail
areeeeee yaaaaar wait princi n luvrzz abhi buhat list baaqi hain . meri bhi do teen list a rahi hain . don't be sad yaaaaar . tum logo ko kaise bhool saktain hain

usman.....
caprickhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: CuteAreej

Chalu next 4:

Sara: Jodi Maniac like me πŸ˜‰ ..so we hit it off instantly..always laugh at my pathetic jokes πŸ˜† ...and was a great support during WW3..love ya Sara.. 😳

Pinku: She is very sweet and adorable...so welcoming...she comes and makes the whole enviroment fun 😳 ...love ya sis.. πŸ˜ƒ

Usman Bro: He seems very sweet 😳 ..he was kinda ghayab when i became active...but now i am glad that he is back with the bang...i know that i can always look up to him for support.. πŸ˜ƒ

Samata Di: I don't know her that well..but she is my friend...such a sweet heart πŸ˜ƒ ...always very sweet...love ya Samata di..proud to have u as my friend.. 😳

seems to be sweet . areee i thought i am sweet yaaaaaar πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .yaaaaar ajkal papers ke din hain is liye i am kinda ghayab . well i am back but not completely . u can say temporary back . stupid papers 😑😑 . awwwwww y not yaaar when ever u need support just tell me . i will always be there fr ya 😊

usman......

Hayaa.m thumbnail
well my all friends on very special to me and i just respect and love them all but i want to mention four names although they might have forgotten me but these four are very close to my heart πŸ˜‰
Garima:she is a first person who really impressed me with her creativity. she is such a nice person thatwhen she got ill i felt the real pain in my own self.she is and will always remain very close to my heart. i just love her as my little sis.

swapna: she is also another person who is very close to me a cute little innocent girl swapna and for her i can only wish for her bright future.all the best of luck swapna and i will be there for u whenever u need me πŸ˜‰

areej: well what can i say about her actually i call her shaitan ki khala πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† she is so nice and very welcoming to everyone. very few people know me as i was the silent member of this forum and she is one who always forced me to be active and take part in the discussions so bec of her also i m a little bit regular in this forum and areej i hope u have no more grudges against me πŸ˜‰

Tani: tani is so nice girl i was attracted towards her bec of her very down to earth nature. once she was little confused bec of my name which is kiran and our very own lovely Kashish_rox has a same name. and i still rem of her talking my interview πŸ˜† anyway she is very honest and what she feels she directly says her lively attitude is what makes me inclined towards her
πŸ˜‰
CuteAreej thumbnail
Kiran di..u are kinda special...is liye aap ke liye alag se likhna peray ga 😳

Kiran di: named me shaitan ki khala..and i am so proud of this name πŸ˜† ...i got to know her through Gari...and she told me all the good things about her..then i knew that i had to meet her..through circumtances i finally got a chance to interact with her 😳 ..and i was amazed by her caring nature..and couldn't believe why she wasn't active despite of having the ability to persuade anybody by her comments and opinions 😳 ...i am glad that she became active...and would love to have her around..till i am here...love ya Kiran di..you are the perfect di i could ever asked for.. πŸ‘
Hayaa.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: CuteAreej

Kiran di..u are kinda special...is liye aap ke liye alag se likhna peray ga 😳

hey what oes this line means madam m i forcing u to write some thing on me pl areej don't do that i will start crying and haan thanks for comments shaitan ki khala heheheh...............

CuteAreej thumbnail
awww..it meant..that "u are special to me that is why i have to write about u separately"..as i was doing four at a time.. πŸ˜ƒ
sara_naveed00 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Is forum k saarey members itney cute and sweet hain.k inkey baarey mein aur kuch kaha hee nahi jaaata! I luv all of them..! Sp.the members of the Lagaan team! πŸ˜›
Mischeivous thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun_423

adi:- adi ka kya kehna..we have become friend's only for may be 15 to 20 days but he has become a very close friend... i love to irritate   him.. par phir bhi bechara kuch nahi kehta.πŸ˜†

Suri...15 days howay..tumhein yaad nahi very badπŸ˜‰...haan bhi karooo irritate...mein bechara....πŸ˜†anywayz.. i am lucky..tat u consider me one of ur friendz....😳

Anamika_Garima thumbnail

My friends.............They are like jewels. Words aren't enough to describe them.........I'll try

Areej: Thodi si pagal hai. Par jo bhi hai, jaise bhi hai, bahut achi hai. Love you Areej. And I know that u too do so.

Shruti: Inke to kya kehne. The day I befriended her was one of the best days of my life. My sweetheart and a darling friend. May god fulfil all her desires.

Komal Sirwani: Meri sweet little sis. I never had one but now I have her. My most treasured posessions me se ek.

Surya: Great friend. I love her beyond explaination. She is also very close to my heart.

Khanum di: She is my elder sis. Words won't be enough to describe her. Very loving and caring.

Saara: Kaafi shaitaan hai. Par bahut sweet hai. Love u Saara!

Samrene: Hmmmmmmm! Another great friend at IF. A sweetheart.

Surbhi: Inke baare me to kya kaha jaaye! Ye bhi mere sabse ache doston me se ek hain. Bahut sweet hai and I love her.

Anushika: Recently friendship hui hai. I'm sure it'll turn out to be life long.
Sehnila: Sweet, cute and adorable friend of mine!

Leomil: Melissa dear, aaj ke baad kabhi mat sochna ki mai tumhe bhool gayi. You occupy a special place in my heart.

Tisshagna: Love u too Tani.

Saloni: Hmmmmmmmmm! Ye bhi bahut special hain. I hope for u, I too am dear.

Samata: Ye to meri special friend hai. Kya welcome diya tha mujhe. Love ya sis.

Aswa: She too is a sweeto to me.

Kiran: Ye meri pyaari di hai aur meri bahut pyaari friend bhi hain. Love u di!

Richa: Iske liye mai Chachi hoon but mere liye ye Rocha hai. Sweet Rocha.

I hope I haven't missed anyone.....If yes, I know how forgiving my friends are.😳

Edited by Anamika_Garima - 18 years ago