Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
@ Prometeus:

Please post all my answers in the main thread...something's wrong with this PC in the cafe, I can't copy-pase. 😔
PICTURE CAPTION TASK:

Picture 1: "In friendship, no shoe is too big to fill"

Picture 2
: "You call it arrogance, I call it your low self-esteem".

Picture 3
: "United we form a web, divided we are left a strand each"

Picture 4
: "Man+woman+homones = an angelic baby loved by all".

Picture 1 - http://looneytunes09.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/friendship.jpg

You are you and me is me  but the two  of us should see us safely through in the  ship called friendship

Picture 2  - http://progressivenation.us/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/arrogance-its-all-we-have.jpg

Arrogance, the last refuge of the  morally corrupt vanquished opponent.

Hallowed hues of  of harmony in Unity.

Love begets love
Originally posted by: sayali_babes

PICTURE CAPTION TASK:

Picture 1: "In friendship, no shoe is too big to fill"

Picture 2
: "You call it arrogance, I call it your low self-esteem".

Picture 3
: "United we form a web, divided we are left a strand each"

Picture 4
: "Man+woman+homones = an angelic baby loved by all".

nice ones sayali 😆
Should I post all these replies in the knoock out thread?
Originally posted by: sayali_babes

@ Prometeus:

Please post all my answers in the main thread...something's wrong with this PC in the cafe, I can't copy-pase. 😔

I  think he 's offline. i ll do it as I m here for some more time. 😊
DEBATING TASK:

1. Big Boss seems like a show that singularly thrives on mind games and "feats". If I ever happened to land in that No-sane-man's-land, I would, in all probablity, look for the fastest way out! Grab pay and run 😆. Okay, since that's barely next to impossible, I'd try to poison the food of people who rankle with me and give them a diahorrhea. Not much exciting-sounding, but worth an experiment anyways. 😉

2.It definitely adds garnish to the personality of the person...and yeah, why not? It's part of what made 007 the super-spy a hit, remember? 😉 I think you could guess it...the British (English) accent is kind of appealing, not sure if I could call it "hot". In any case, that seems to be the case with half the Earth's population, subconscious Empire hangover? 😆

3. Unfortunately, I have not had enough time or oppurtunity to 'study' any of the other 'Groups' to effect, especially  since two of them are yet to form a decisive organization. I think we stand a chance because we (in my opinion), bonded a notch above the other teams, from what I felt.

4.Ekta's soaps are just fodder for the escapist mind---like M n B. People require them to unwind and relax, and love to bash them (rightly in some cases) to feel superior and intellectual. And "Indian soaps" do not, I repeat, do NOT have a homogenous content-quota nowadays. Every show claims in its own capacity to be "different". Some start with social messages, for example, and then degenerates eventually to land into the traps of becoming either a "Romance" or a "Saas-bahu". Some of the soaps are better at retaining their originality than others, and some others, despite their regressive, unrealistic and immature content, continue to have a addictive effect on its viewership. A primary example of the lattermost would be "Uttaran" on Colours. 😆 Yes, I admit, albeit sheepishly to form a viewership of that soap.😉

5. This has no specific rule prescribed. Often the solution of the conflict between the two is situational, so this cannot be answered unilaterally.

Yes Zorro, please do. Thank you. 😃
Originally posted by: zorro

Love begets love

I like this one Zorro.

oops was supposed to paste in other thread 😆

Edited by zorrro - 12 years ago
Hey zorro, Ive the debating task on Page five. 😛