Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

Laaga Chunri main Dagg - AMEY DATE

uknaik99 IF-Rockerz
uknaik99
uknaik99

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Hey Folks

Here is a link for Amey's Laaga Chunari Daag.. he sang it briliiantly.. Sonu was singing along with him..

What a lose to IL2 that he got eliminated so early...

http://as01.cooltoad.com/music/song.php?id=237576

you may need to log In

bollywood_queen Goldie
bollywood_queen
bollywood_queen

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
thanks Smile
sareg IF-Dazzler
sareg
sareg

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrspetloverUS

Thank you for sharing.  He was awesome in that songSmile

Kind of disagree, in his attempt to get most content in the song, he was hurrying the song, so the feel was not there

he sang it very well, everything was there, just the song was at a 110% speed of the original

maybe only for me

Edited by sareg - 26 March 2006 at 1:37pm
sareg IF-Dazzler
sareg
sareg

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Wink
Originally posted by Shantibai

Originally posted by sareg

Kind of disagree, in his attempt to get most content in the song, he was hurrying the song, so the feel was not there

he sang it very well, everything was there, just the song was at a 110% speed of the original

maybe only for me

sareg is right

it is at 110 percent

just like you sareg ........fast and furious eh

how are you bud?

wish I could sing this song even at 25% speed,dont get me wrong, Amey and Karunya are my favs, but they are not perfect yet(if they were, they would have been replacing Sonu and KK)

The bud has been sitting in the freeze inviting me, cant get to itWink

otherwise doing ok, hoping April passes by soon

Edited by sareg - 26 March 2006 at 2:02pm
sareg IF-Dazzler
sareg
sareg

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

Wink
Originally posted by Shantibai

maybe only for me

sareg is right

it is at 110 percent

just like you sareg ........fast and furious eh

how are you bud?

wish I could sing this song even at 25% speed,dont get me wrong, Amey and Karunya are my favs, but they are not perfect yet(if they were, they would have been replacing Sonu and KK)

The bud has been sitting in the freeze inviting me, cant get to itWink

otherwise doing ok, hoping April passes by soon

Sareg,

I am sorry I did not feel that.  I heard the song twice agin.  You know every word was so clear.  I feel that was his best performance.  I had goosebumps all over again from listening to the song Embarrassed.  I am having a hard time believing that this guy was out before Anuj and Sandeep??  What a shameOuch

BTW no one should compare Amey and Karunya with Sonu and KK.  These young ones have a long time to go but they have great foundation and training to make it.  I Lovet them both.

MPLji, you are missing the point

It was clear, delivered correctly, only at a faster pace than the original song, since he wanted to get more content in the song in the 2-2 1/2 mins he has

The song is very playful, and when he hurried the song, he lost out on the playful part, hence losing out on the essence of the song.

and He did it with another song too, I think Tadap Tadap

that is the only problem I had with the song

compare it with the song Karunya sang on Holi theme "aarey jaa re natkhat aaya holi ka tayohaar". It was very delibrate, with the pace, with the feel

Again,

I am not comparing both of them, but I am just saying what I think Amey missed out on

again that is just for me, you might get different feel about it.

sareg IF-Dazzler
sareg
sareg

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iron

Agree with u MPL ji. Clap

Lohaji, aap bhi dal badlu ho gaye, kya yaar?

sareg IF-Dazzler
sareg
sareg

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 3:58pm | IP Logged

Sareg,

Agreed.  Karunya's Holi song I still can't stop singing every morning when I wake up.  While making tea I am singing that song. He was just amazingly greatTongue......  I enjoyed it thouroughly. 

Hey we are discussing all the great stuff about music.  That is the most important thing on this forum.

True

actually I was pleasantly surprised these two lasted this long, I was fearing Amey is gone after the RDB song, Karunya always has been on that verge.

My fav singer has been Amey, then Karunya

my fav to win were Sagar and Panna, considering their non-singing attributes,, yeh Sandeep aur Anuj kahase aa gaye beech meAngry

But well life goes on, hope for the best for these

I feel very sad the way your signature keeps on changing, Lekin I noticed you dropped Meenal even before she got voted out, any reasons?

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 4:47pm | IP Logged

Agree with u MPL ji. Clap

Lohaji, aap bhi dal badlu ho gaye, kya yaar?

Sareg he did go fast..I noticed that too but he was so clear in his singing and so much in sur that i still liked it and oversighted this rushing..i know may be he should have shorten the song if there was time limit ...donot know what the rules are..but I still enjoyed the song to my heart.

Or may be I am biased to Amey. SOmehow I just like that kid too much. He is a true kalakar....specially after his exit  i just adore him now.

Ok..time to admit... I am really biased for Amey....if Sandeep sang it that way..i would have been all over him LOLLOL

I doubt Sandeep could even attempt a song like Lagaa Chunri. Heard him sing Madhuban Mein Radhika in one of the radio interviews. Thumbs Down

I agree Amey rushed parts of the song, particularly the beginning. In the auditions, Sonu Nigam advised him to be more patient while singing. It was something he needed to work on. Regardless, Lagaa Chunri is one of the best performances in II2 to date IMO. Clap

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top