KDMH videos - Full eps or Eijaz Scenes?

Poll Question :

Should I upload the full episode from what I have or just Eijaz scenes

Poll Choice
Full episodes plz!
Eijaz scenes only! who wants to see (xyz)?!
Don’t upload. The women look EWWWW.
Login To Vote
Posted: 18 years ago

DVD 7-16 is here. And I am converting to WMV on both computers. Then I will make them smaller and upload them first on Savefile and IF I have time, then on Badongo. 😳

So starts from right before Eijaz enters. Samay is now married to Kritika even though he loves who Arjun (Eijaz) would later marry. She gives up Samay for her friend Kritika, I think. That's what I gathered from the 6 dvds I have already skimmed through looking for Eijaz. 😆

Anyway, let me know if you want me to upload the full episodes or spend time cutting out Eijaz scenes. 😳😆

Edited by ILuvAnita - 18 years ago

ummmm just eijoo scenes plz 😳

actually full episodes if that is easier for u?😃

Edited by Supergirl7 - 18 years ago
and bro can u upload a scene where karishma tanna is standing next to eijoo?
i wana see how much taller she is than him😆....and plus eijoo said he wore heels in KDMH 😆
No votes for #3?... have pity on Aryan and me! 😆 Edited by ILuvAnita - 18 years ago
Originally posted by Supergirl7

ummmm just eijoo scenes plz 😳

actually full episodes if that is easier for u?😃

Yea, that just means cutting the files up to 60 mb and uploading them , as opposed to looking for each and every Eijaz scene and uploading those separately ... That I can do during Spring Break ...

Originally posted by ILuvAnita

Yea, that just means cutting the files up to 60 mb and uploading them , as opposed to looking for each and every Eijaz scene and uploading those separately ... That I can do during Spring Break ...

awww bro do full episodes then.....whatever is easier for u..

u know the eijoo loves anita article..
it's been posted 3 times in the media section of BWT 😆
Originally posted by Supergirl7

awww bro do full episodes then.....whatever is easier for u..

Awwwh yeh bro do wot is easiest😊..the full episodes will help us understand the plot too i suspose😳..we can get the full KDMH experience😃 even if Karishma Tanna is there!🤢 😆 
Originally posted by pardesi-mem

Awwwh yeh bro do wot is easiest😊..the full episodes will help us understand the plot too i suspose😳..we can get the full KDMH experience😃 even if Karishma Tanna is there!🤢 😆 

lol i loved how eijoo answered in that interview when they asked about karishma👏😆 hope she read it..😆

btw which one of the two ugly stepsisters is karishma tanna?

ahh ... where is my cindrella jaanu ... 😳