Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

This lovesick thing: clumsy in love (Page 6)

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fairy17

I don't comment everyday cause you cover like everything so well, but I do want you to continue!!! Embarrassed
The AB scene was epic, but IMO, the hug could've been MUCH better from J's side..just a little obervation, no offence please..I love these 2 to death..so I'm not criticizing anyone

thanks for the compliment fairy.. will try to post my daily takes.. LOL generally i wld just post in ashu's thread.. but she has been MIA.. so filling tht void Smile

i see what you mean.. the way she initiated the hug looked a little awkward.. but the logistics get a little weird with such scenarios.. u dont want me to get into details.. but w/e i have seen of soaps.. they just dont do the normal bear hug btw d leads.. like d gal's supposed to be all demure.. n hence bang on the chest moveROFL d body lang giving out the sheltering feeling from the guy etc.. if u freaked out.. i do get into random detailsLOL

and never hesitate with objectivity in my thread.. as unpopular as it may be.. wait till some of my friends land here.. and we make it a battleground of perspectives.. LOL hoping to hear more from you

munira r u listening?Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khamosshhh

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tara_211

AWESOME ...Hug...after watching ehmmbh...i wait to read ur post dear :)))

Firstly loved the hug...completely unexpected ...and b'ful ..!!

secondly...a vm on dadaji on Kolaveri ...sumone plzz...hes too much..!!!

also i agree how Virika relationship is shaping up...very imp for the future track 

once again love ur post..!!!

vm on dadajiROFL on kolaveri.. epicccLOL  and no worries.. i like yer succinct and precise to the point posts.. so dont stress about not writing thesis.. as far as my take keeps you entertained in office.. amen to tht..Big smile

Hawa-Hawaii

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshamc

Originally posted by sonali.19281

Originally posted by reshamc

@ red bold part : THANKYOUBig smile  i have always considered myself soLOL LOL but no one ever actually acknowledged my capablity...must say u hav "insaan ki sahi parakh"Wink

meri parkhi ki nazar aur nirma superROFLROFL nvm.. m in my friday mood... TGIF.. phew cant wait for today to be over..Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reshamckhamosshhh

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Hey Sonali hven't seen d epi yet. Will see it over d weekend.Smile

sonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssshhh

Hey Sonali hven't seen d epi yet. Will see it over d weekend.Smile

totally ok.. till then u can use yer cheat sheetLOL aka my takes.. have to catch up on this week's parvarish and do a weekly take in d adda as well... btw wat will it take for u to make a post there.. at our adda..LOL apparently binis is also hooked to parvarish now.. so we have more takers.. yayBig smile

khamosshhh

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
BTW hv heard abt d Kolaveri song, but haven't heard it yet, especially considering tht I live in TN.LOL

sonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssshhh

BTW hv heard abt d Kolaveri song, but haven't heard it yet, especially considering tht I live in TN.LOL

i generally refer to javed aktar's take on it.. people are praising the robe as the emperor stands nakedLOL the most amusing part for me is.. how popular it is.. when i sincerely dont get the USP..LOL may be its a south/ regional USP that spread... if u really do wanna hear it.. the beats r kinda nice.. but it has a way of getting stuck in yer head.. esp since its crapLOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR12Z8f1Dh8

its apparently a rage in india.. n my fb has been flooded with versions.. uber annoying.. but heck its all abt fads in india anyways ehLOL so cash on it.. my usual satirical tone..Wink u know me by now..LOL
reshamc Senior Member
reshamc
reshamc

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
finally i hav sum spamming tymSmile

read everyone's takes and agree to all of them...dadaji is forcefully being made to look as  villainLOL poor guy must be thinking...yeh sab to swamini ke dialogues hone chahiye theLOL

looking forward to knw the reason of virat-dadji prb...better be some sane reason. the man has till now been shown to be quite practical...the makers need to put out a logical justification for dadaji's anger.

also the manvi-manan bit, it was cuteSmile  after jeevika and dabbu, manan is the only one with whom mannu can take liberties to do her innocent pranksEmbarrassed 
it's high time mannu tells about her illness to the family. pehle toh jeevika ki shadi thi...so cud understnd that she did not wanted to hamper the happy mood. but ab kya hai??? she can tell chachu at least, and take a kasam dat he shall not tell a word abt it to anyone. 
but at leasttt...do the testsConfused

sonali.19281

Go to top