Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

This lovesick thing: clumsy in love (Page 4)

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by ssshhh

Originally posted by sonali.19281

Sense of deja vu... It's MB all over again... Read ur analysis... Will watch epi later... Same old story... Will d epi live up 2 d analysis?LOLLOLLOL

oh godROFLu know when I read yer PM.. i was wondering if u wld take to the show as I did coz.. I am more into the random fun of it.. coz let's face it.. MB lierati is missing from the tv circuit.. but then I was like.. maybe u will read the analysis watch it and come tell me how if u hadnt read it.. u wld be watching a diff show.. much like MBLOL i wld like tht actually.. m so fond of the idea of both of us having alternate povs.. we need our IMV tangent here also.. reminds me i have to PM u the synopsis.. on it boss..LOL
I know wat u mean. Der's no comparison wid MB. BTW if u aren't romantic den I don't know wat u'll call me. I mean I don't hv problems wid romance, but be realistic. Most romances in d shows r wat I called 'manufactured romances'...d sets, d lightning, d music nd yeah d camera uncle sitting right on d heads of d coupleROFLRomance should be felt nd not dispalyed in unrealistic settings. Ah der u hv my alt POV.LOLLOLLOL

ROFL there is a reason we took to MB.. romance was hardly our forte.. we gushed abt IMV-CPs vintage love..LOL and Charu's eternal yearning.. VD was abt 2 corporte goofs thrown together and their companionshipLOLso manufactured romance isnt our cuppa tea.. but m relaxed if the settign is believable and light enough where I can suspend disbelief.. till now wid Viren Jeevika they have upped the arranged marriage scenario.. wid hyper hubby.. raring to romance his wife amidst family intrusion.. its a funny situation...LOL 

oh bring on the alternate pov.. i cant wait till u see it and tell me how u saw a diff show.. than me..LOLm soo excited at tht prospect already..LOLWinkbesides u have no worry as there is no kools so only me to handle.. LOL

Edited by sonali.19281 - 15 December 2011 at 10:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reshamckhamosshhh

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

Sorry sorryyy!
Saw your post justtt now!

Ye lo stacked avis:

dont worry I managed... LOL but u rock dude.. goes to change rite away.. now give yer bhashan here..LOLwat r d odds u like d song.. going by how our taste in eng music is mostly similar barring gagaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aa123.80

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

LOL

Sense of deja vu... It's MB all over again... Read ur analysis... Will watch epi later... Same old story... Will d epi live up 2 d analysis?LOLLOLLOL

oh godROFLu know when I read yer PM.. i was wondering if u wld take to the show as I did coz.. I am more into the random fun of it.. coz let's face it.. MB lierati is missing from the tv circuit.. but then I was like.. maybe u will read the analysis watch it and come tell me how if u hadnt read it.. u wld be watching a diff show.. much like MBLOL i wld like tht actually.. m so fond of the idea of both of us having alternate povs.. we need our IMV tangent here also.. reminds me i have to PM u the synopsis.. on it boss..LOL
I know wat u mean. Der's no comparison wid MB. BTW if u aren't romantic den I don't know wat u'll call me. I mean I don't hv problems wid romance, but be realistic. Most romances in d shows r wat I called 'manufactured romances'...d sets, d lightning, d music nd yeah d camera uncle sitting right on d heads of d coupleROFLRomance should be felt nd not dispalyed in unrealistic settings. Ah der u hv my alt POV.LOLLOLLOL

ROFL there is a reason we took to MB.. romance was hardly our forte.. we gushed abt IMV-CPs vintage love..LOL and Charu's eternal yearning.. VD was abt 2 corporte goofs thrown together and their companionshipLOLso manufactured romance isnt our cuppa tea.. but m relaxed if the settign is believable and light enough where I can suspend disbelief.. till now wid Viren Jeevika they have upped the arranged marriage scenario.. wid hyper hubby.. raring to romance his wife amidst family intrusion.. its a funny situation...LOL 

oh bring on the alternate pov.. i cant wait till u see it and tell me how u saw a diff show.. than me..LOLm soo excited at tht prospect already..LOLWinkbesides u have no worry as there is no kools so only me to handle.. LOL
would hv loved 2 hv kools wid her no-nonsense nd extremely realistic takes. Also I as well as u would be bored widout alt POVs nd dat was never our problem anyways. Also MB was intense nd so were r takes. Here I think it will be more light hearted.

Edited by sssshhh - 15 December 2011 at 10:34pm

reshamcsonali.19281

reshamc Senior Member
reshamc
reshamc

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!! the song suits sooo perfectlyTongue

lovely post once againBig smile  read ur yest's take also...but din't got the tym to repl. i just loved ur breakdown of viren's expressions while he was chori chori eating the kheerLOL LOL

it seems u r loving KT's antics since the last 2 episWink well having seen both his previous shows..all i can say is "yeh to bas trailer hai, picture toh abhi baaki hai"LOL  he is excellent in romance...and has a great comic timingEmbarrassed

coming to the post, loved viren's blabbering of finishing the kheer for it being too goodLOL and then suddenly he being scared "sabko pata chal gaya?"... smooth transitionEmbarrassed  totally agree with virat's comment of jeevika being the medicne for all of viren's illnessWink  
badi mushkil hai..khoya viren ka dil hai...koi jeevika ko uske saamne bitha do naLOL  

bang on abt doing the work in study...me was thinking the same tooLOL
and that menu card bitShocked  i hav seen manyyy TV shows full of rich millionaire families...but never ever saw this weird custom of ordering food by menu cardShocked  

sonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
@Munira: can you imagine kools take on this show.. she wld have eaten manu alive.. and I can bet a 1000 bucks on she wld have loved swamini.. well I love her too.. forgot to mention.. its hinted swamini has a bitter past.. and may be thts y she never got married. .so viren is like her big possessiveness.. her only relationship.. point of conflict.. ahem.. 

well cant u tell already by my posts.. thts its gonna be light and not MB heavyduty.. so less conviction battles on individuality vs social responsibilityROFLreminds me m sooo lazy to write the SS.. christmas brk.. IMV deserves it..Big smile

reshamckhamosshhh

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Aahh, now this song will play in my head throughout the day. ROFL WHY oh why did I go to listen to it againnn? ROFL
Haven't seen the epi, but can tell it was a good one!

reshamcsonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshamc

OMG!!!!!! the song suits sooo perfectlyTongue tell me abt it.. i cldnt help crack up at the song and this epi together.. LOL

lovely post once againBig smile  read ur yest's take also...but din't got the tym to repl. i just loved ur breakdown of viren's expressions while he was chori chori eating the kheerLOL LOL did u read it.. I loved the whole monoacting.. clearly the guy has talent.. and presence.. if his offscreen segs arent a scream.. these scenes make up for it..LOL

it seems u r loving KT's antics since the last 2 episWink well having seen both his previous shows..all i can say is "yeh to bas trailer hai, picture toh abhi baaki hai"LOL  he is excellent in romance...and has a great comic timingEmbarrassed oh I wasnt posting here.. but I had ranted enough abt drunk viren in my blog where no one even watched d showROFL oh i trust u ms soap encyclopedia.. if u say KT is a package to look fwd to.. m all eyes.. LOL and it only helps tht his chem wid KD is rocking.. but I love Viren Virat equation too.. keep waiting for those moments.

coming to the post, loved viren's blabbering of finishing the kheer for it being too goodLOL and then suddenly he being scared "sabko pata chal gaya?"... smooth transitionEmbarrassed  totally agree with virat's comment of jeevika being the medicne for all of viren's illnessWink  
badi mushkil hai..khoya viren ka dil hai...koi jeevika ko uske saamne bitha do naLOL  

d sabko pata chal gaya bit was funny.. .I cracked up there.. esp at d exp.. like lo kallo baat itna kuch kiya to no availLOL.. as for the scene yest.. I am wearing those kheer chronicle avis. .tht a frnd of mine made.. its defo one of my faves.. i sincerely feel underplayed goofy comedy is tough.. amol palekar was champion at tht.. witty, slapstick.. effervescent humor gets helps in lines.. goof is all body lang.. cant stress on it enough.. and underplaying it is teasing yer senses.. so KT earned my respect yest..and todayLOL
bang on abt doing the work in study...me was thinking the same tooLOL
and that menu card bitShocked  i hav seen manyyy TV shows full of rich millionaire families...but never ever saw this weird custom of ordering food by menu cardShocked  chalo EHM has some novelty.. how bizarre is tht idea.. and how long does the cook take t omake all tht.. do they have global cuisine.. so diff cooks to make indian, chinese, italian, mexican.. so many qs no ansLOL

reshamc

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

Aahh, now this song will play in my head throughout the day. ROFL WHY oh why did I go to listen to it againnn? ROFL
Haven't seen the epi, but can tell it was a good one!

dude catch the repeat.. it was a scream.. if virens continued goofiness wasnt good.. the KT-KD chem shone.. in their romanchik scenes.. upar se manu n her puntars wid Dabbu..LOL i even liked manan today for catchin manu's bluffLOL and chaudhry house brkfast.. wid badi beeij's priceless exp.. LOL total paisa wasool.. till then listen to the song..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CC3NMv_9h4

n ye le epi ke yt linksLOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Srtm4xDYYLs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oFW88CQhdY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR8idp8X0lc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0c9qT_spDc

jaa khush ho jaaLOL

aa123.80

Go to top