This lovesick thing: clumsy in love

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
You got me tripping, stumbling, flipping, fumbling
Clumsy coz I m falling in love..
so in love with you

LOL on the way back home I happened to hear this song after a long time.. and its stuck in my head..(quite a Fergie.. read Pharji loverLOL) but little did I know this song would keep running through my mind as I watched the epi..  let's just say... the enthusiasm, avis, discussions on the newly married's tryst at romance hadnt quite prepared me enough... Never a romantic as such but today' s epi I was involved in the process of nervous excitement, stealing glances, reaching outs etc.. kudos to the actors.. kudos to the chemistry.. 

ok so breaking it down.. CLUMSY... GOOFY in LOVE.. our once kaam ka lawyer is nikamma in ishq.. but again tacker portrayal made me crack up at his goof act in the first scene..ROFL epic.. how he comes out of the loo visibly uncomfortable but starts ranting how amazing the kheer was and hence he cldnt help himself.. and as soon as J divulges the fact.. the instinct.. 'Everyone found out..'ROFLROFLoh precious expression... where do thee come from..LOLnext epic moment as Jeevika tears up our otherwise mature responsible child but rather helpless lover boy has his moment of 'pushpa I hate tears'ROFL as he goofily humors abt his promise to Manu.. and then rambles on to placate her on how in spite of being bland how the kheer was the best thing.. and may be he cld go without food after tht..ROFL buddy those are general after effects of indigestion and loose motion.. one feels like running away from food.. the perpetrator..ROFL

At that moment I was almost having a fit of pulling his cheeks.. tg Jeevika stopped his mindless redeeming rant and hugged him..as goofball was taken aback.. although it came across as Jeevika's release of tension, guilt and sudden affection for his compassion.. girl has miles to go to be on his page..LOL but nevertheless the moment defo had the sparks.. the non-verbal communication was total bang on in reflecting the relative desire in the newly weds (quoting KD.. foot foot ke nikloing in Viren.. and the somewhat in JeevikaLOL) not wanting to make a habit.. but I am getting increasingly impressed by our chichora's grip on the art of acting.. the intense lovelorn look was stuff legendary romantic heroes are praised for

(partypooping moment.. through all this intense romantic moment.. my erstwhile mind wanders.. at the close shot.. m sure the camera uncle must be literally on the poor couple's face to shoot it.. scary thoughtROFL)

moving on.. Loved the Virat-Jeevika moment.. Virat teasing her about Bhai's actual condition and the remedy ROFL as Dadaji barks in.. I loved how Virat just diffused the awkwardness by moving his lappy and sitting across..LOL and the epic menu card situation emanates.. I had an equally wadda look as Jeevika.. but next moment had the fantasy bubbles spouting in my mind.. I wish life was like tht.. one could pick their craving for the day.. sigh.. (reality check.. that would only mean working out for 2x the timeLOL.. bubble bursts) through the whole dadaji being rude to chachu.. i had a similar aghast and distasteful look as Jeevika.. not expected of an esteemed judge.. Swamini's evident discomfiture was again well introduced at that point.. her gaze shifting btw dadaji and Jeevika.. Kadambari's embarrassment alongside Chachu's was also well touched upon..

so back on track.. I actually am liking how the JV equation is building up.. they have normal fun moments.. LOL tg for tht.. like J carried away in her concern.. and Viren reminds her the medicine does take time to dissolveROFL only to grab the opportunity (pun intended).. LOL for once dorky lover had a sadistic moment of playfulness at seeing the clearly affected by proximity look on his wife.. but quite soon the pleasure merged into an involvement.. reverting back to flirting as Jeevika questioned him (seriously now..ROFL someone had asked me tht imbecile question of what are you doing.. I wld so say.. playing mortal combatLOL) but of course our lover boy.. charms on smoothly.. if this is apology seeking.. ROFL wonder what's crimeLOL oh I loved the portrayal here again.. the nervous energy in Jeevika.. and a myriad of emotions on Viren.. playfulness.. to intensity.. to desire (what voice modulation.. at the mrs. wadera..) to (holding my tummy ) the EPIC  reaction.. the smooth transition from romance mode to caught unawares was done damn well.. by KT as KD matched the timing of coming out of the mode to subtle amusement.. and nervous again as he cutely warns her I'll be backROFL these kinda scenes make it worth the process.. of warming up after marriage.. esp an arranged one.. where there is loads to explore.. in terms of the other's psyche and eccentricities.. esp when it comes to the Love Sick thing

I was a little upset that they didnt show the extreme bending at the end that was shown in the precap yesterday but pray tell me.. why would dadaji not hold the oh so imp meeting in his study.. LOL you keep the dog next to the bone.. and then complain he is distractedLOL now now dadaji.. 

on a side note.. Manvi manan scene was cute.. liked their interaction.. the mature counselor that Manan is to Manvi.. and Manvi's sudden loneliness and helplessness in the absence of Jeevika.. to deail with the situation.. Chaduhry breakfast scene was fun too.. esp Badi BGs reaction..

Anxious to see the precap.. and the rest of the lovesick dorky viren.. to the clumsy in love couple ROFL but going by scheme of things today and tomorrow.. I have only one question to Dadaji..

Why this Kolaveri.. Kolaveri DadajiLOL

P.S. for those brave and jobless souls that reached the end of this epic rant.. are you sure you want me to abuse the forum space daily.. LOLcoz suddenly I have had couple of ppl hoping to read it.. next time you hope for such things as these.. be doubly sureLOL

Edited by sonali.19281 - 15 December 2011 at 7:03pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiecutelovetwilightsheena27cuteangel786virikaloverktcharmViren4everLeena90Meeboosiya_16sruthi_mreshamckavyakomalishivu124jenna_pDeepika26Crazzmatazzmadhu_sridharjust_juhiHawa-HawaiiNonchalantrev4evaRoshni_Mashred12-Kruti.S-abjbdishiuwwhispaOzymandiaskhamosshhh-sevenstreaks-.ayesha.

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
awesome post...i skipped d epi as i didnt want to see viren's troubles by dadaji...but ur post just like yday one made me impatient to watch it now...n ur last line to dadaji ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

awesome post...i skipped d epi as i didnt want to see viren's troubles by dadaji...but ur post just like yday one made me impatient to watch it now...n ur last line to dadaji ROFL

thanks.. if it helpsLOL.. but if u are remotely interested in JV.. or Viren's antics.. dont miss it..LOL as for my ded to dadaji.. ROFL if its a rage.. might as well cash in ehWinkLOL (sings away) papapa papapaROFL (thts all I rem of the song apart from the title..LOL in terms of lyrics)

Edited by sonali.19281 - 15 December 2011 at 7:00pm

ashred12

ktcharm Groupbie
ktcharm
ktcharm

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
wao sonali awsome post

very minute n microscopic analysis of d Virika scenes

yest episode was epic in trms of building comfortable atmosphere for d upcoming romance of bekar nikkamma layer aka viren ji Wink LOL

sonali.19281

shivu124 Senior Member
shivu124
shivu124

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
awesomeee loved it plz pm me wen u write again 

sonali.19281

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ktcharm

wao sonali awsome post thanks

very minute n microscopic analysis of d Virika scenes aadat se majboor.. you cant get the microscope out of my lifeLOL

yest episode was epic in trms of building comfortable atmosphere for d upcoming romance of bekar nikkamma layer aka viren ji Wink LOL the whole ishq ne nikamma kar diya.. warna bande hum kaam ke the fits Viren like his polo shirtsLOL i am defo enjoying this goofy aspect.. the actor has a range.. and they should exploit it.. we have seen him in seriousness.. sheepish romance.. now a lil more fortright..yet cautiously so.. he was defo adorable in the first scene..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ktcharmreshamc

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivu124

awesomeee loved it plz pm me wen u write again 

appreciate it.. u sure u want PMsLOL.. fine if u dont mind the non-stop nonsense.. LOL but sometimes I like it.. just to unwind.. 
Deepika26 Goldie
Deepika26
Deepika26

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
As usual Awesome post and Analysis on Todays episode Sonali.definetly one of the best epi's for me after yesterday's one.KT's expressions and his one liners with that husk were definetly a Bang on.i dont knoe if u have watched KT's previous shows but he is definetly the  king of romance  on Telly for me.have u watched the IF  interview of Karan and krystal .if u Already have please  post ur Analysis on tacker tales when ever u have timeLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reshamcsonali.19281

Go to top