Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Romance (Page 2)

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by silk opal

my opinion…romance/romantic scenes. It does not need to be "physical". Hugging, kissing, touching etc…these are not the only ways to express love.  there are other ways to express love as well…there are a lot of real life (old) couples…who don't hug or kiss their spouses often…does that mean they don't know longer love each other? ved/dhruv…they don't hug each other so often…but they do love each other. I don't see "demand" for hugging in sindoor forum or other forums. Yesterday I watched Yaadein on zee tv. It was on Manoj Kumar. Before filming started, he told his directors, he will not be "touching" or kissing" his heroines. He too agrees "physical touching" is not the only way to express love. He has had hit movies! I agree with him and rang.

Disha is not hugging dk properly…. maybe she is not comfortable with it. She is not a malika sherawat.

These are my opinion. I don't want to hear "don't take such things seriously…it's only a serial".

ClapClap,well said silk .U are talking like an experienced person manWink Big smile

silk opal Goldie
silk opal
silk opal

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra anand

Originally posted by silk opal

my opinion…romance/romantic scenes. It does not need to be "physical". Hugging, kissing, touching etc…these are not the only ways to express love.  there are other ways to express love as well…there are a lot of real life (old) couples…who don't hug or kiss their spouses often…does that mean they don't know longer love each other? ved/dhruv…they don't hug each other so often…but they do love each other. I don't see "demand" for hugging in sindoor forum or other forums. Yesterday I watched Yaadein on zee tv. It was on Manoj Kumar. Before filming started, he told his directors, he will not be "touching" or kissing" his heroines. He too agrees "physical touching" is not the only way to express love. He has had hit movies! I agree with him and rang.

Disha is not hugging dk properly…. maybe she is not comfortable with it. She is not a malika sherawat.

These are my opinion. I don't want to hear "don't take such things seriously…it's only a serial".

ClapClap,well said silk .U are talking like an experienced person manWink Big smile

what do you mean...?Embarrassed

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
What I mean is....talking as though U are married.But whatver U said I agree with U 100 %.Wish the singaporeans here were as sensible as U.
silk opal Goldie
silk opal
silk opal

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
i am still single and unattached. why bring singaporeans in this? Embarrassed is it becasue of yesterday's artical in Sunday Times..teenage secrets?
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 12:11am | IP Logged
what I mean is if only there were other teen singaporeans as matured as U are..I think U are a singaporean isn't it?
soni28 IF-Dazzler
soni28
soni28

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 1:36am | IP Logged
hey silk i agree with u....
romance doesn't always have to be physical...it is mostly an emotional state of mind Smile
Halz25 IF-Dazzler
Halz25
Halz25

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Hi Guyz, sorry what i wrote maybe didnt quite come out as right as i was thinking what i meant is that theres going to be a lot of ronah donah i didn't necessary mean that there will be no Physical Romantic Scenes what i meant is that theres likeley to me misunderstandings between the 2 D's.

Sorry for the confusion
soni28 IF-Dazzler
soni28
soni28

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 4:30am | IP Logged
halz no confusion here! everyone just deviated from the topic Smile

Go to top