Update for 31st March

Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Bhoomi gets to know  that Shefali has realised her mistake and apologised to Arjun.

She is worried that whenever she intends to tell Arjun her feelings, Shefali comes in between. She suggests Arjun to take her out for a Pizza. On the way, Arjun sees Shefali's car in the temple and stops. He goes in and asks Bhoomi to wait in the car.

Shefali is in temple, praying god to give Arjun back.

He sees Shefali sitting in a corner and asks abt her visit to the temple. She says that she is not willing to live with Yuvraj anymore and wants to give him divorce. She adds, she still loves Arjun. Bhoomi overhears their conversation and is upset.

Arjun is lost in thoughts on what Sehfali said and drives back home saying he will take Bhoomi some other time.

Keshav suggests Arjun to keep out of Shefal's affairs. Arjun says abt Shefali's decision and says he is with her.

Mama gets tickets to Swiss for Shefali and Yuv. But Shefali refuses to go out with Yuv. Yuv and Shefali have an argument.

Mama wonders if She came to know abt their truth. While Mansen says they cannot afford to lose Shefali and must please her at any cost.(Due to the profit they get through Shefali's Dad).

TBC

Edited by barbie - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saroj thumbnail
Thanks Barbie...once again.
sadi thumbnail

hey thnx barbie for the update

i dont like tht shefali gal,,,but bhoomi is pretty cuteπŸ˜‰ wat do u think?

Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I too don like Shefali much..
kool_dollie thumbnail
 ya i donot like shefali but i like bhoomi. arjun and bhoomi look good 2gether
Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what do u think.. whom will arjun get married to? bhoomi or shefali?... does he still like shefali?
kool_dollie thumbnail

I think that he is having sympathy her because yuv broke her heart, but i donot thing he will marrying her because her dad won't allow it and even yuv won't give her divorce.

As forbhoomi she destined to marry arjun any how. how???? we got to watch for that.😊

what do u guys think??????????????😊😊

Sizzane thumbnail
Thanx for the updates barbie. Really appreciated.
Keep them coming. 😊 😊