Bajaj
Sneha
Prena
Anurag
Tusshar
Cooki
Login To Vote
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey guys, i fink its prem! Cos in las fridays episode sharad only told prem about prena finding out the truth about him raping mukti. So they were the only two that knew (though i do admit that this is an ekta serial an anyone cus have heard them talking).

Still what confuses me is that when sharvan was talking to sharad, an told him that he too knew about prena he refered 2 her as 'Mother India'. Now im pretty certain here that prem is the only one that calls her that, so why has sharvan started 2?  Okay i know its not much 2 go on but, still i have 2 say that i fink sharvan an prem r up 2 sumfing.

Edited by suki11 - 18 years ago
yeah i also think that prem mite be the one informing shravan abut all that is going on

Originally posted by maha khan

prem hundred percent

wah kyaa baat hai😆

i think it must be prem 😉
from the choices, the best one is prem....

but i'm not really sure guys.....if prem n shravan r up to something, then why did they start that fight a few episodes back? why did they say "daikhte hain kaun pachtata hai!"....i mean if they were working together they would not have said that.....n i'm sure they didn't do that to fool anyone since no one was watching them!

i'm pretty sure shravan himself heard prerna and sharad.....prem helping shravan is a bit far fetched 😕 ....
im sure..........prem..........no.........not prem............ud!!!!!!!!ud!!!4ever
😉
Originally posted by suki11

Hey guys, i fink its prem! Cos in las fridays episode sharad only told prem about prena finding out the truth about him raping mukti. So they were the only two that knew (though i do admit that this is an ekta serial an anyone cus have heard them talking).

Still what confuses me is that when sharvan was talking to sharad, an told him that he too knew about prena he refered 2 her as 'Mother India'. Now im pretty certain here that prem is the only one that calls her that, so why has sharvan started 2?  Okay i know its not much 2 go on but, still i have 2 say that i fink sharvan an prem r up 2 sumfing.

you stole the words right out of my mouth!! i've been wondering how shravan knew ever since he mysteriously showed up to help mukti, like, seconds after she left prerna's house...how the hell did he get the money for that "hotshot" lawyer of his anyway? he and his mom are bankrupt...and how did he know that prerna knew about sharad when it hadn't even been ONE day since she found out...i think prem was pretending to be drunk on bhaang that day and secretly informing shravan of everything going on...and the Mother India thing clinches it...its too much of a coincidence considering NO ONE calls her that except Prem...I think that was a slip-up on behalf of Shravan and we may see Sharad wondering about that (if he has any brains, of course!). The fact that Sharad tells Prem EVERYTHING is gonna come back and bite him in the ass...and rightly so...methinks.😉

bisket im 100%sure!opppps cooki 😆
I think Prem but i am not a hundred percent sure!
it could be that shravan just knows!
i think the girl was planted by shravan thats why he knows evrything!!! 😳