India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sushpective: Awesome episode!! (Page 4)

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Sush you seem to be in a good mood today...is it because Arhi are both single and ready to mingle!Wink

I thought whatever kushi did was totally in her character..very aspiring and forgiving.The reasoning she gave was also very valid. She wanted to give one more chance to Shyam..maybe he may realise Anjali's love..that was so sweet of kushi...maybe Anjali's marriage can be saved...if she told Anjali her marriage would have broken that minute ..she knows he did a mistake but she doesnt know he is a Psycho..So I am totally with kushi for not telling...even yesterday when she didnt tell Anjali I could understand kushi's dilemma
Sush about the sign yes that too infuenced kushis actions..the moment the mangalsutra fell into her hands
it was like Devi Maiyya was telling its all in kushi's hand whether to save Anjali's marriage or not..

The phone convo...so cute...with kushi around there will be never a dull moment around..its amazing how she 
changes the scenario from distressing to cheerful mood.Thumbs Up Arnav you really need her man...go and get her.
yes that angutti dialogue..was that a hint..CVs are becoming experts at giving teasersLOL.

Sush loved the VM..its one of my favourite! Yes loving to see Arnav's annoying reactions!Wink

Edited by Zuzana - 15 December 2011 at 9:00pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

star1315sun2011nb2011sbk2bikeriderShwetha!DiyaSaa123.80CandYlicious_S

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged

The only reason I didn't like it about Khushi not telling the truth to Anjali is that the people whom she tried to protect are the ones who will turn back and hurt her the most.

Loved Khushi-Arnav phone convo and the way Arnav was annoyed that Khushi didn't recognise his voice.  Khushi's complain that Akash is so soft spoken, so grounded while his brother his exact opposite - this girl has a habit of getting herself into trouble with her LG :) Loved her hiccup when she comes to know who is on the other line.

Khushi looks like an angel with her new hairstyle and Payal for once looked beautiful.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Jordinstar1315sun2011--sumana13--sbk2DiyaSaa123.80-Sush-CandYlicious_S

--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
excellent post Sush .Clap... I agree with all your points Thumbs Up...
n I loved all the comments tooo Smile... 

Edited by --sumana13-- - 15 December 2011 at 9:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011sbk2-Sush-

-Sush- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sush-
-Sush-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Hi Zu, Yes...I am in a good mood...In fact I am really happy because Khushi is not in that forced engagement...Gosh...how I hated that!!! This is much better...now she can realx a bit...(of course the creep will still be around...but at least he can not feed her a load of crap as he was doing).

Shwetha, I like your prediction..
 Mami might see Arnav-La break up to stall the payash wedding and insisting it should happen only after Arnav gets engaged first. Nani would be stumped and Arnav Bitwa coming to know of Khushi's single status, chance maarofies without wasting any time asks for her hand in marriage?
but CVs actually want to take as much time as possible in moving Arhi forward...and Arnie is the slowest moving creature when it comes to doing anthing with Khushi is concerned...So I am not counting on this...Big smile

Savi...Arhi need some barriers in the story...now that old ones have fallen (aukat and La, and engagements) ...Cvs have to create new ones...Misunderstanding has to be it.

Edited by MsUniverse - 15 December 2011 at 9:49pm

Zuzana--sumana13--bikerider

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savi-tan

The only reason I didn't like it about Khushi not telling the truth to Anjali is that the people whom she tried to protect are the ones who will turn back and hurt her the most.

Loved Khushi-Arnav phone convo and the way Arnav was annoyed that Khushi didn't recognise his voice.  Khushi's complain that Akash is so soft spoken, so grounded while his brother his exact opposite - this girl has a habit of getting herself into trouble with her LG :) Loved her hiccup when she comes to know who is on the other line.

Khushi looks like an angel with her new hairstyle and Payal for once looked beautiful.

Sadly I think Khushi would've been burned either way. Anjali wouldn't have accepted the truth and would've turned on Khushi, Arnav probably would have either after seeing his sister so upset. Shyam has worked his charm on everyone, no one would have believed Khushi if she had told them the truth.

The phone conversation was the best, poor Arnav was upset that Khushi could not recognize his voice after all this time. How cute!!

Khushi looked gorgeous, I am sure Arrnav will once again be mesmerized by her beauty and will be stealing glances throughout the engagement

Payal looked stunning, very beautiful indeed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartZuzana-Sush-CandYlicious_Ssbk2

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MsUniverse

Hi Zu, Yes...I am in a good mood...In fact I am really happy because Khushi is not in that forced engagement...Gosh...how I hated that!!! This is much better...now she can realx a bit...(of course the creep will still be around...but at least he can not feed her a load of crap as he was doing).

Shwetha, I like your prediction..
 Mami might see Arnav-La break up to stall the payash wedding and insisting it should happen only after Arnav gets engaged first. Nani would be stumped and Arnav Bitwa coming to know of Khushi's single status, chance maarofies without wasting any time asks for her hand in marriage?
but CVs actually want to take as much time as possible in moving Arhi forward...and Arnie is the slowest moving creature when it comes to doing anthing with Khushi is concerned...So I am not counting on this...Big smile

Savi...Arhi need some barriers in the story...now that old ones have fallen (aukat and La, and engagements) ...Cvs have to create new ones...Misunderstanding has to be it.

agreed, however misunderstanding can occur even after the engagement. Even though the "logical" me thinks that engagement is a bit far fetched, the wishful thinking me wants it to happen. The cvs have given us signs after all. Only time will tell...

star1315--sumana13---Sush-

LX2FX2 Senior Member
LX2FX2
LX2FX2

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Hey...loved today's epi and your post is great as usual...the phone convo scene was very well done...Arnie was disappointed with his lady love for not sensing/recognizing him...it goes to show the depth of his love for her...he knew its her right awayWink

star1315--sumana13---Sush-

Shwetha! IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePomme--sumana13--sbk2DiyaS-Sush-CandYlicious_S

Go to top