Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

no motivation to watch BB now after mahek left (Page 4)

staceyandhitesh Senior Member
staceyandhitesh
staceyandhitesh

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
who soo true.. juhi is rhe most disgusting house mate besides sky

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice.

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sha1

Originally posted by blue-ice

Mahek was like a piece of plastic walking around with her caked up face- false lashes-fake hair extensions fake attitude and her BORING DQ acts. Glad i don't have to see her negativity around anymore.  
juhi se toh jyada achhi thee...atleast she walked around...juhi toh sirf ek jagah padi rehti hain...aur bhookh bhookh chillati rehti hai...LOL

I don't mind the bhookh bhookh chillana - Its the plastic face walking around SPREADING the negativity is what i hated the most. no more instigation and ghisse pitte filmi dialogues! I am telling you SARA HINDUSTAAN DEKH RAHA HAI big boss season 5LOL
see what i see now on BB...i would rather watch the professionals do it on Comedy circus...BB is about human interaction under normal circumstances...not under some artificially created tasks...the only person who made me laugh today is symonds...and did u like juhi's kumkumchap dialogue...main ek crore ke liye apna imaan nahi bech sakti...this one put mehek's dialogue to shameLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

staceyandhiteshShayarikhamosshhh

staceyandhitesh
staceyandhitesh

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
lol becharri mahek, kumkum is one step ahead of her now... kumkum is showing her "reel" dialogues in "real" form lol ahah

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice.

chutiappa.gowda Senior Member
chutiappa.gowda
chutiappa.gowda

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Show is good for nothing without Mahek.

Even i stopped watching from her eviction day.

Shayarikhamosshhhblue-ice.

SukhSandhu Goldie
SukhSandhu
SukhSandhu

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by staceyandhitesh

seriously guys.. i have no motive or motivation to watch bb after mahek's eviction.. i get soo bored and i feel like the drama in the house is unnecessary and the people that are in the house shouldnt really be.. i mean i go on the forum to see whats hot and new but once i click on the forums for the big boss page.. i just feel like not reading them cause maheks names not on it.. i think she made this season successful and worth watching while she was in the house.. eww please come back then i can like this show agian

I am not watching it at all. Angry Its over for me. 

staceyandhiteshShayarikhamosshhh

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SukhSandhu

Originally posted by staceyandhitesh

seriously guys.. i have no motive or motivation to watch bb after mahek's eviction.. i get soo bored and i feel like the drama in the house is unnecessary and the people that are in the house shouldnt really be.. i mean i go on the forum to see whats hot and new but once i click on the forums for the big boss page.. i just feel like not reading them cause maheks names not on it.. i think she made this season successful and worth watching while she was in the house.. eww please come back then i can like this show agian

I am not watching it at all. Angry Its over for me. 

I thought u were Pooja bedi's fanConfused
staceyandhitesh
staceyandhitesh

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
see this is what i mean.. big boss is lossing trp aftyer pooja mishra left and now mahek... eww screw big boss company workers.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayariblue-ice.

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged

Mahek was like a piece of plastic walking around with her caked up face- false lashes-fake hair extensions fake attitude and her BORING DQ acts. Glad i don't have to see her negativity around anymore.  
juhi se toh jyada achhi thee...atleast she walked around...juhi toh sirf ek jagah padi rehti hain...aur bhookh bhookh chillati rehti hai...LOL

I don't mind the bhookh bhookh chillana - Its the plastic face walking around SPREADING the negativity is what i hated the most. no more instigation and ghisse pitte filmi dialogues! I am telling you SARA HINDUSTAAN DEKH RAHA HAI big boss season 5LOL
see what i see now on BB...i would rather watch the professionals do it on Comedy circus...BB is about human interaction under normal circumstances...not under some artificially created tasks...the only person who made me laugh today is symonds...and did u like juhi's kumkumchap dialogue...main ek crore ke liye apna imaan nahi bech sakti...this one put mehek's dialogue to shameLOLLOL
U stole d words right out of my mouth.Wink I would rather watch Comedy circus, which I do anyways, 4 my laughter dose dan d bafoonery of BB housemates.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayariblue-ice.

Go to top