Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

Lata Didi threatens to quit Mumba (Page 3)

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 11:53am | IP Logged
True.

But what surprises is these same elite people have other homes all over the country and can easily go anywhere of their choice. Economically, they have no problems.

Yet the other areas which met with this fate, people had been living there since ages and knew no other home, had no other means of finding another home in Mumbai.

As someone rightly said, she does not live there most of the time. Partly she is out of the country, the remaining parts, she is travelling between her different homes in all parts of Maharashtra.

roy IF-Rockerz
roy
roy

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 11:57am | IP Logged
pedders road is a treat for bachlors (mitthi bai's ect etc all are there), and i guess lata didi is one , no wonder LOL j/k.
roy IF-Rockerz
roy
roy

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shantibai

Originally posted by s.priya

True.

But what surprises is these same elite people have other homes all over the country and can easily go anywhere of their choice. Economically, they have no problems.

Yet the other areas which met with this fate, people had been living there since ages and knew no other home, had no other means of finding another home in Mumbai.

As someone rightly said, she does not live there most of the time. Partly she is out of the country, the remaining parts, she is travelling between her different homes in all parts of Maharashtra.

rage mitthibai is NOT IN PEDDER ROAD . UNLESS YOU REARRANGED THAT MUMBAI MAP LOL

PRIYA JI........DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THIS IS JUST LATTAJI'S WISH?

OR BECAUSE SHE IS A MAHARASHTRIAN AND A DOYEN , THE NEIGHBOURS ARE NOT PUSHING HER TO THE FOREFRONT OF THIS ZAMZAMAAA TOAF ?

AND FAR AS THE LIFESTYLE OF THE RICH AND FAMOUS GOES .. MULTIPLE RESIDENCES IS AN INTRINSIC PART OF THEIR VERY ESSE .. CANT CHANGE THIS  UNLESS WE HAVE A REVOLUTION A LA GONE WITH THE WIND

( MEANT THE MOVIE ..........NOT THE HIMMY FLATULENCE OFF COURSE!~!LOL

no you got me wrong , i mean its a fav joint for the church gate fellows even i was in jai hinds thts why i know tht abt sophia and mitti-bai's .

pedders road is a grt joint for us. all church gate college ppl and others.LOL

saniya9919 IF-Dazzler
saniya9919
saniya9919

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Mumbai is megacity.It needs metro,skybus or tubes etc.
Band-stand,Worli ppl opposited Worli-Bandra sealink still they r building it.Many bridges in residential areas.

MMRDA is filling Mithi river for expansion of BKC.On 26th July we had faced the terrible flood.

No proper thinking given while planning.They r going to bury the grp of seven islands.

Mumbai is crying. Cry Cry Cry

It needs urban-planning

Edited by saniya9919 - 26 March 2006 at 12:23pm
roy IF-Rockerz
roy
roy

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rage797

Originally posted by s.priya

True.

rage mitthibai is NOT IN PEDDER ROAD . UNLESS YOU REARRANGED THAT MUMBAI MAP LOL

PRIYA JI........DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THIS IS JUST LATTAJI'S WISH?

OR BECAUSE SHE IS A MAHARASHTRIAN AND A DOYEN , THE NEIGHBOURS ARE NOT PUSHING HER TO THE FOREFRONT OF THIS ZAMZAMAAA TOAF ?

AND FAR AS THE LIFESTYLE OF THE RICH AND FAMOUS GOES .. MULTIPLE RESIDENCES IS AN INTRINSIC PART OF THEIR VERY ESSE .. CANT CHANGE THIS  UNLESS WE HAVE A REVOLUTION A LA GONE WITH THE WIND

( MEANT THE MOVIE ..........NOT THE HIMMY FLATULENCE OFF COURSE!~!LOL

no you got me wrong , i mean its a fav joint for the church gate fellows even i was in jai hinds thts why i know tht abt sophia and mitti-bai's .

pedders road is a grt joint for us. all church gate college ppl and others.LOL

Jai hind?

Always knew they were queer . and obsessed with rear ends

Have they ever learnt to play cricket or just commiting suicide from the tripods across marine drive? and why dont you stick to KC or Sydneham or Govt Law or HR college ?  LOL

sophia college is full of nuns man

ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr   ur sounding like a xaviriteAngry , we guys were too good in cricketAngry . be it any kindsLOL

sareg IF-Dazzler
sareg
sareg

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

In any case she is welcome to move over to my place ..
Aagashi by the sea ..
Right out of Bombay and no freaking flyovers to deal with .. still virgin territory... the territory , not me LOL

Ok let us look at the choices here

thousands of gawking passer-by's, thousands of cars/trucks passing by in a hour

Vs

living next to Shantibai

isnt the choice easy hereWink?

SolidSnake IF-Rockerz
SolidSnake
SolidSnake

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
I have never been to Mumbai. Which city has better infrastructure? Delhi or Mumbai? Confused
saniya9919 IF-Dazzler
saniya9919
saniya9919

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Delhi -Metro train
Mumbai-Still waiting.

We have public transport systems
1. WR,CR,HR i.e. rail network for localtrains.4000 ppl travel by one train in pick-up hrs. Cry
U know some what like Nazi chambers. Cry Cry

2.Best Buses.

Slums on both the sides of the road decreasing actual width of the roads causing heavy traffic jams in most of the parts of Mumbai.

Edited by saniya9919 - 26 March 2006 at 12:42pm

Go to top