Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

Lata Didi threatens to quit Mumba (Page 2)

ritika24 Senior Member
ritika24
ritika24

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 10:57am | IP Logged
But i dont understand, why is everyone objecting to the flyover? That area is quite crowded these days, a flyover is much needed on Peddar road.....?

roy IF-Rockerz
roy
roy

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 11:01am | IP Logged
with due respect to her , she is indeed a grt singer , but often she faces attitute problems , ot only this time but since long lime.

1. she killed all her compitition using all the tricks in her kitty in her young age , even asha bhosle was not spared.

2. she changed the music director 3 times in a movie .

3. for 3 yrs she did'nt worked with some director after having a fight.

4. use to face problems with dates she use to walk out of the movies without informing.

5. there was a concert there , and a charity program she refused to come even though she was in the same city.

6. on rajasthan annual day last yr the maharaja of jaipur requested her to perform but she ignored that and did'nt even bothered to reply back.

there are many instences i read about her in a thread few weeks back was sorry to know that, will let you know exactly who are ppl concerned later.

but still respect her as a grt singer Clap
musicpulse Senior Member
musicpulse
musicpulse

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ritika24

But i dont understand, why is everyone objecting to the flyover? That area is quite crowded these days, a flyover is much needed on Peddar road.....?

It seems they will no longer have privacy. They stay on 1st floor, and the fly-over is supposed be outside their part of the building. There will hardly be any distance between their house and the public flyover.With their popularity, people will crowd on the flyover to take a look. Thats all. Both sides have a valid point!!Confused

SmarterDesiKid IF-Sizzlerz
SmarterDesiKid
SmarterDesiKid

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Confused I just posted the same exact thing LOL
sareg IF-Dazzler
sareg
sareg

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by musicpulse

It seems they will no longer have privacy. They stay on 1st floor, and the fly-over is supposed be outside their part of the building. There will hardly be any distance between their house and the public flyover.With their popularity, people will crowd on the flyover to take a look. Thats all. Both sides have a valid point!!Confused

A resident, however important has a right to privacy, however does it take preference over the entire neighbourhood, city's growth?

teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shantibai

OOPPS
I MEANT A PEDDER ROAD FLYOVER-ER
SORRY
having a sunday moment myself SD LOL
LOL
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sareg

A resident, however important has a right to privacy, however does it take preference over the entire neighbourhood, city's growth?

When such fly overs were built at Sion, Byculla and Mohd Ali road, and houses had to have their windows sealed, people said that these residents must understand the plight of the city and they must not come in the way of progression in the city.

But when the same is being sought to be done on Pedder road, when it will ease all congestions and really make the sea link dream come true, for petty reasons like this, it is protested against.

Rules must be applied commonly.  But some people dont get it
juggyE Goldie
juggyE
juggyE

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Can some cheap curtains from "Lal Imli Dhariwal" be an answer WinkLOL

Go to top