Lata Didi threatens to quit Mumba - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
πŸ˜• I just posted the same exact thing πŸ˜†
Originally posted by musicpulse

It seems they will no longer have privacy. They stay on 1st floor, and the fly-over is supposed be outside their part of the building. There will hardly be any distance between their house and the public flyover.With their popularity, people will crowd on the flyover to take a look. Thats all. Both sides have a valid point!!πŸ˜•

A resident, however important has a right to privacy, however does it take preference over the entire neighbourhood, city's growth?

Originally posted by Shantibai

OOPPS
I MEANT A PEDDER ROAD FLYOVER-ER
SORRY
having a sunday moment myself SD πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sareg

A resident, however important has a right to privacy, however does it take preference over the entire neighbourhood, city's growth?

When such fly overs were built at Sion, Byculla and Mohd Ali road, and houses had to have their windows sealed, people said that these residents must understand the plight of the city and they must not come in the way of progression in the city.

But when the same is being sought to be done on Pedder road, when it will ease all congestions and really make the sea link dream come true, for petty reasons like this, it is protested against.

Rules must be applied commonly.  But some people dont get it
Originally posted by musicpulse

It seems they will no longer have privacy. They stay on 1st floor, and the fly-over is supposed be outside their part of the building. There will hardly be any distance between their house and the public flyover.With their popularity, people will crowd on the flyover to take a look. Thats all. Both sides have a valid point!!πŸ˜•

Can some cheap curtains from "Lal Imli Dhariwal" be an answer πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
True.

But what surprises is these same elite people have other homes all over the country and can easily go anywhere of their choice. Economically, they have no problems.

Yet the other areas which met with this fate, people had been living there since ages and knew no other home, had no other means of finding another home in Mumbai.

As someone rightly said, she does not live there most of the time. Partly she is out of the country, the remaining parts, she is travelling between her different homes in all parts of Maharashtra.
pedders road is a treat for bachlors (mitthi bai's ect etc all are there), and i guess lata didi is one , no wonder πŸ˜† j/k.

rage mitthibai is NOT IN PEDDER ROAD . UNLESS YOU REARRANGED THAT MUMBAI MAP πŸ˜†

PRIYA JI........DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THIS IS JUST LATTAJI'S WISH?

OR BECAUSE SHE IS A MAHARASHTRIAN AND A DOYEN , THE NEIGHBOURS ARE NOT PUSHING HER TO THE FOREFRONT OF THIS ZAMZAMAAA TOAF ?

AND FAR AS THE LIFESTYLE OF THE RICH AND FAMOUS GOES .. MULTIPLE RESIDENCES IS AN INTRINSIC PART OF THEIR VERY ESSE .. CANT CHANGE THIS  UNLESS WE HAVE A REVOLUTION A LA GONE WITH THE WIND

( MEANT THE MOVIE ..........NOT THE HIMMY FLATULENCE OFF COURSE!~!πŸ˜†

no you got me wrong , i mean its a fav joint for the church gate fellows even i was in jai hinds thts why i know tht abt sophia and mitti-bai's .

pedders road is a grt joint for us. all church gate college ppl and others.πŸ˜†

Mumbai is megacity.It needs metro,skybus or tubes etc.
Band-stand,Worli ppl opposited Worli-Bandra sealink still they r building it.Many bridges in residential areas.

MMRDA is filling Mithi river for expansion of BKC.On 26th July we had faced the terrible flood.

No proper thinking given while planning.They r going to bury the grp of seven islands.

Mumbai is crying. 😭 😭 😭

It needs urban-planningEdited by saniya9919 - 18 years ago

Jai hind?

Always knew they were queer . and obsessed with rear ends

Have they ever learnt to play cricket or just commiting suicide from the tripods across marine drive? and why dont you stick to KC or Sydneham or Govt Law or HR college ?  πŸ˜†

sophia college is full of nuns man

ggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr   ur sounding like a xavirite😑 , we guys were too good in cricket😑 . be it any kindsπŸ˜†