India-Forums

K. Street Pali Hill
K. Street Pali Hill

Comparison of Aditya with.......??????

Sujalthegreat Goldie
Sujalthegreat
Sujalthegreat

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Hey guys I've just noticed something similar, between Aditya Khandelwal and Nandini from Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhie Bahu Thi, in the current storyline of K. Street.

After watching episode of Kyunki in UK, I'm starting to get the feeling that what if Aditya is involved in the murder(s). Cause in Kyunki... Nandini is thinking "What if Karan killed Aditya Gujral?" , but in the end it turned out that Nandini killed Aditya Gujral, so why were we shown that Nandini was thinking, if Karan had killed Aditya Gujral. The same could be said for Aditya in K.Street, cause he's was the only one who was thinking of ways to unveil the killer, in his mind. And besides we haven't like actually seen any flashbacks of him - when he left K.Mansion, to go out of town, when infact he was still in the same city. He just came back saying that he got hold of some evidence regarding the killer....what evidence??????

This is another one of my theories........

Vansh may have been Aditya's illegetimate kid and he was blackmailing him. Vansh was gonna get married to Simran, therefore Aditya started threatening him. Vansh wouldn't listen, so Aditya made up a plan but he needed to make sure that his name didn't come up, so he framed Raunak (after all Raunak is not his own kid). Raunak found this out, but before he could say anything, Aditya tells him that Arindham and Debu are being held captive by him and he has to admit that he's the killer, cause no-one will believe him anyway.

What do you guys think? I maybe wrong......

But I just noticed the similarity between the position both Aditya and Nandini are in.

Edited by Sujalthegreat - 26 March 2006 at 12:15pm

shaika00 IF-Rockerz
shaika00
shaika00

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
dis can happen but da thing people r rilly convinced datraunak is da killer coz see how he is treatin simran n everything i dont think dat debo n arindom is dead coz dey r rilly important
Sujalthegreat Goldie
Sujalthegreat
Sujalthegreat

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 2:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by punkrockgal

dis can happen but da thing people r rilly convinced datraunak is da killer coz see how he is treatin simran n everything i dont think dat debo n arindom is dead coz dey r rilly important

Yes but then again, Raunak will have to make this look real.

~~Radhika~~ IF-Dazzler
~~Radhika~~
~~Radhika~~

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 6:50am | IP Logged
      ya it cud b!!!!
primetimee Goldie
primetimee
primetimee

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 6:56am | IP Logged
NICE THEORY DUDE Clap
WELL ANYTHIN CAN HAPPEN HERE!ITS Kekta world!
jaswir lover IF-Dazzler
jaswir lover
jaswir lover

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 9:47am | IP Logged

agree wid u reWink

jaswir lover IF-Dazzler
jaswir lover
jaswir lover

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by primetimee

NICE THEORY DUDE Clap
WELL ANYTHIN CAN HAPPEN HERE!ITS Kekta world!

4 u>>LOL4 ekta mai>>Angry

Sujalthegreat Goldie
Sujalthegreat
Sujalthegreat

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaswir lover

agree wid u reWink

Yes but Raunak would have to make this acting look real, if he is to save arindham and debu's life.

Go to top