India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Sunny feels odd? (Page 2)

lippi Senior Member
lippi
lippi

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
I'm surprised how blue-ice and LamaXXX are abusing me on the other thread, which is discussing the same topic.

But they have not dared to abuse a moderator, scared peeps LOL

Forget Celebs, we have enough hypocrites in the society. Dead

sssz Newbie
sssz
sssz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
shes just putting on an act of being innocent, she knows its no big deal for  his wife , but juz using it as an excuse to prove heself rite ,she didnt feel uncomfortable when budha uncle mahesh bhatt kept holding her hand and staring direct in her eyes...lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

scorplippiChits1

ceejay Senior Member
ceejay
ceejay

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
its bad enough that Sunny has no personality.
she is coming across only as sidekick of Sky, Juhi.

now we find out, she is a hypocrite as well. Thumbs Down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scorp

Snehabr Goldie
Snehabr
Snehabr

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged

Wow...Such a world of hypocrites we live in,...Sunny wasn't comfortable dancing with Amar...and it was quite evident when they were dancing...I am amazed when people call others hypocrite... Just because of her profession most of us so blinded that we don't even want to give this girl a benefit of doubt..(when most of us are prejudiced and biased in our thoughts there is no need to call others names)... Such a shame!!

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chits1

I find it really ridiculous that Sunny objected to Amar's lifting. and felt odd..

didn't she feel odd,when she does &&# all those rubbish things with different men.

so acc to you po*n star don't have right to object if anyone try to throw himself at her forcefully or show indecency towards her in public or private...

it may be ur thinking but po*n stars in US r doing a legal profession...if a lady is po*n star,then it doesn't mean that ppl will rape her or molest her in public or private  & she will remain quite just bcoz you think that po*n star don't have any right...

one of the most stupid thread i ever read in IF.

Edited by nishu786 - 15 December 2011 at 7:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krazyb89Snehabr

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu786

I find it really ridiculous that Sunny objected to Amar's lifting. and felt odd..

didn't she feel odd,when she does &&# all those rubbish things with different men.

so acc to you po*n star don't have right to object if anyone try to throw himself at her forcefully or show indecency towards her in public or private...

it may be ur thinking but po*n stars in US r doing a legal profession...if a lady is po*n star,then it doesn't mean that ppl will rape her or molest her in public or private  & she will remain quite just bcoz you think that po*n star don't have any right...

po*n gals are selling their bodies to diff men..they have no shame...so this lady says,she feels odd..is funny..and weird and dost..u find this thread stupid..then why were so stupid to post here? u could have avoided posting na LOL

taurus27

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

po*n gals are selling their bodies to diff men..they have no shame...so this lady says,she feels odd..is funny..and weird and dost..u find this thread stupid..then why were so stupid to post here? u could have avoided posting na LOL

you don't own this forum or thread,so i can comment on any thread...i didn't agree with ur post,so i can post my view in this thread...if you have prob,don't be cry baby,just complain to mods. LOL

Edited by nishu786 - 15 December 2011 at 7:55pm

Snehabr

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged

you don't own this forum or thread,so i can comment on any thread...i didn't agree with ur post,so i can post my view in this thread...if you have prob,don't be cry baby,just complain to mods. LOL

post karo yar..no prob...mein itna tension nahi leti.Big smile..yes,you are right,I don't own this forum.Big smile

sssz

Go to top