Bigg Boss Season 5

Sunny feels odd?

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I find it really ridiculous that Sunny objected to Amar's lifting. and felt odd..

didn't she feel odd,when she does &&# all those rubbish things with different men.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lippi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chits1

I find it really ridiculous that Sunny objected to Amar's lifting. and felt odd..

didn't she feel odd,when she does &&# all those rubbish things with different men.

BB is only paying her for showing her attitude.

If BB pays her for being touched, she would allow Amar to touch her. πŸ˜†

Chits1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lippi

BB is only paying her for showing her attitude.

If BB pays her for being touched, she would allow Amar to touch her. πŸ˜†

exactly !!..shez telling Amar,how his wife would feel.Look who is preaching πŸ˜†
blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
and shez always covered with tht black jacket as if she doesnt want to show her skin...bb ko kuch nhi mil raha dikhane :)
Chits1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blueash

and shez always covered with tht black jacket as if she doesnt want to show her skin...bb ko kuch nhi mil raha dikhane :)

BB wants to show..that she is a sati savitri,.
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blueash

bigg boss cameramen are themselves so tharki they always try to zoom in on sunny chestπŸ˜†πŸ˜†i wonder how bigg boss got to know of her?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Preciousa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Same-wise I laughed when she bitched about Shonali saying she 'as a woman' would never share her food with someone she doesn't like (referring at Amar). Like, woman, you share WORSE things than that with men you don't even know! :S

And if she felt oh-so odd about Amar then like a normal person she could have told him that in private instead of embarrassing him infront of the entire house. You are worried a married man picked you up? What does YOUR married husband let you do for money!? Stupid woman!
blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Preciousa

Same-wise I laughed when she bitched about Shonali saying she 'as a woman' would never share her food with someone she doesn't like (referring at Amar). Like, woman, you share WORSE things than that with men you don't even know! :S

And if she felt oh-so odd about Amar then like a normal person she could have told him that in private instead of embarrassing him infront of the entire house. You are worried a married man picked you up? What does YOUR married husband let you do for money!? Stupid woman!

I think sid n shonali shud stop listening to her crap n shud give her a good dose of wht she does in real🀒
lippi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm surprised how blue-ice and LamaXXX are abusing me on the other thread, which is discussing the same topic.

But they have not dared to abuse a moderator, scared peeps πŸ˜†

Forget Celebs, we have enough hypocrites in the society. 🀒
sssz thumbnail
shes just putting on an act of being innocent, she knows its no big deal for  his wife , but juz using it as an excuse to prove heself rite ,she didnt feel uncomfortable when budha uncle mahesh bhatt kept holding her hand and staring direct in her eyes...lol