Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mastipartner

the only male member in BB5 worth liking πŸ‘πŸΌ

yes...he and PM are making the show worth watching for now..
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i like him very much know

he is really cool

his every hindi attempt brings me to laugh and even those characters he has to play of the films, the best one still know was to me the maharaja andrew gabbar heheheeheehhe
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Any idea how long they r going to keep him in there...they would have to tell the contestants by the next nominations that he and PM are just visitingπŸ˜†
-Moderator- thumbnail
He definitely is a cool entertainer whoz having a fun on the show. And then just for the sake of fun, he isn't really saying or doing anything that would either offend housemates or viewers. πŸ‘πŸΌ

He seems quite at times coz of language restrictions and he just does not get the some of the conversations. He needed a good translator for sure. I think sunny is actually performing a role of translator for him and not PM πŸ˜›
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I always had such a negative impression of Symonds due to his aggressive and sledging nature in cricket. I thought he would be an obnoxious jerk. My opinion of Symonds has completely changed. He is really one fun loving, easy going bloke. Big Boss would be so much better if it had more genuinely fun people like him who take it easy instead of the bunch of neurotic morons they have.

I agree! entertainment exists in various forms. unfortunately, BB knows only one form, and that is fights. And the housemates know one type of fun...and that is making fun of each other! πŸ€”