Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

India-Forums

   
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Cutemah.....Nosh (Page 13)

*Sweet.Sabz* IF-Sizzlerz
*Sweet.Sabz*
*Sweet.Sabz*

Joined: 01 May 2005
Posts: 12214

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sateera_angad

saba yaar how big is ur face!LOL

how eva big i want it 2 be LOL

cutemah IF-Sizzlerz
cutemah
cutemah

Joined: 16 October 2005
Posts: 15885

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 9:57am | IP Logged
chall kithiiiiiii....what was it?....quickk

Vandu4ever IF-Stunnerz
Vandu4ever
Vandu4ever

Joined: 04 November 2005
Posts: 26155

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by sateera_angad

saba yaar how big is ur face!LOL

Originally posted by ~Mrs.P Gill~

Originally posted by cutemah

everyone against me ....get lost ...this post is for me ...

LOL




1000 cm

LOL

 

pyaari_puja IF-Sizzlerz
pyaari_puja
pyaari_puja

Joined: 18 October 2005
Posts: 24141

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by puja265

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by puja265

Originally posted by cutemah

everyone against me ....get lost ...this post is for me ...

kajra re kajra re tere kare kare naina



oddddd

ur supposed to be my frindCryCryCry

i am thats y im singing.. or else i'd be dissing



awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww see guys hahahha i gt oneLOLLOL

i will never leave ur side nosh

Vandu4ever IF-Stunnerz
Vandu4ever
Vandu4ever

Joined: 04 November 2005
Posts: 26155

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kripaloveangad

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by ~Mrs.P Gill~

Originally posted by Vandu4ever

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by kripaloveangad

Originally posted by sateera_angad

lol did she say her age she said 2 menaing ur younger then 2!ConfusedConfusedLOL

Originally posted by kripaloveangad

Originally posted by ~Mrs.P Gill~

Ouch i dn't do nothing LOL

i rather chat 2 oda people den my self LOL
OuchAILA ME YOUNGER THEN U..

NAHIN SEETU SHE MEANED.. SHE CHATS WITH PPL OLDA DEN HER



OuchOuchsaba is a sadoo

she needs to go to pagal khana

oyeeeeeeeAngryAngryAngry

Saba is not pagalAngry

 

LOL...vallu let her say it ...main pagaloon ki baat ka bura nahi manti



kyun ki tum ho

nOPE U

right Sabbu

pagalo ko sab pagal hi dikhte haiLOL

 

cutemah IF-Sizzlerz
cutemah
cutemah

Joined: 16 October 2005
Posts: 15885

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by puja265

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by puja265

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by puja265

Originally posted by cutemah

everyone against me ....get lost ...this post is for me ...

kajra re kajra re tere kare kare naina



oddddd

ur supposed to be my frindCryCryCry

i am thats y im singing.. or else i'd be dissing



awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww see guys hahahha i gt oneLOLLOL

i will never leave ur side nosh



Hug

my hugg is biggerLOLLOL
PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Joined: 21 November 2005
Posts: 18119

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 9:59am | IP Logged

hope its just the face and not the mouth! big gob!LOLLOLLOL

Originally posted by ~Mrs.P Gill~

Originally posted by sateera_angad

saba yaar how big is ur face!LOL

how eva big i want it 2 be LOL

cutemah IF-Sizzlerz
cutemah
cutemah

Joined: 16 October 2005
Posts: 15885

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vandu4ever

Originally posted by kripaloveangad

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by ~Mrs.P Gill~

Originally posted by Vandu4ever

Originally posted by cutemah

Originally posted by kripaloveangad

Originally posted by sateera_angad

lol did she say her age she said 2 menaing ur younger then 2!ConfusedConfusedLOL

Originally posted by kripaloveangad

Originally posted by ~Mrs.P Gill~

Ouch i dn't do nothing LOL

i rather chat 2 oda people den my self LOL
OuchAILA ME YOUNGER THEN U..

NAHIN SEETU SHE MEANED.. SHE CHATS WITH PPL OLDA DEN HER



OuchOuchsaba is a sadoo

she needs to go to pagal khana

oyeeeeeeeAngryAngryAngry

Saba is not pagalAngry

 

LOL...vallu let her say it ...main pagaloon ki baat ka bura nahi manti



kyun ki tum ho

nOPE U

right Sabbu

pagalo ko sab pagal hi dikhte haiLOL

 




Angryu callin me pagal?Angry

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
GET WELL SOON NOSH!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: buttercup   Replies: 102   Views: 4785

buttercup 102 4785 25 September 2006 at 5:56am by lildude13572003
Omfzzzzzzzzzz Nosh ADMITTEEDDD

2 3

Author: spoiledbrat   Replies: 21   Views: 930

spoiledbrat 21 930 01 August 2006 at 9:14am by Nabihah
Member of the Week - Cutemah

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49

Author: queenkumar   Replies: 390   Views: 9497

queenkumar 390 9497 11 June 2006 at 10:57am by buttercup
Oh God!! Nosh admitted

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: spoiledbrat   Replies: 129   Views: 4114

spoiledbrat 129 4114 24 May 2006 at 4:29am by spoiledbrat
Confession from NOSH

2 3 4 5 6

Author: buttercup   Replies: 43   Views: 1978

buttercup 43 1978 15 May 2006 at 12:15am by cutemah

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index