Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Cvs! ASR's feelings towards LA... (Page 9)

Keshriya IF-Rockerz
Keshriya
Keshriya

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mitrashakti

Originally posted by momma1128

[QUOTE=Teesha]Where is his guilt there? I know he said Khushi instead of Lavanya while speaking... but that does not prove anything for me.

Luckily, he doesn't have to prove anything to you because he is not real.
It's really funny that you said ... he is not real! I know that he is not real ... but isn't it funny the way ppl start attacking me as if they have to defend him. Well, similarly like many ASR fans...I am a Khushi fan and as a viewer I do have expectations and I feel that an apology from ASR will make ppl like me accept ASR in Khushi's life. Every viewer has expectations and I want to see his redemption and ofcourse he has to prove his credibility to me as a viewer.

If you re a Khushi supporter, then you should question Khushi why she made efforts to get LA-ASR  after ASR had already broken up with her by writing a love letter and  bringing plants for him. Lavanya never asked her do that and she was ready to go back to London.There was no need for Khushi to interefere in ASR-LA's relationship. She was brought to RM to train LA. Instead she planted the idea of marriage in LA's mind and raised the hopes and dreams for the poor girl. I would say Khushi is also to blamed to for Lavanya's plight today. Khushi I would say interfered in ASR's life too much than the other way. Just like you have your POV, this is my POV.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235Sunshine25HeadOverHeels-Atiya-S.Stephy..Apz..sunflower52CDloveInfofanSunoNa...

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Teesha]Where is his guilt there? I know he said Khushi instead of Lavanya while speaking... but that does not prove anything for me.

It's really funny that you said ... he is not real! I know that he is not real ... but isn't it funny the way ppl start attacking me as if they have to defend him. Well, similarly like many ASR fans...I am a Khushi fan and as a viewer I do have expectations and I feel that an apology from ASR will make ppl like me accept ASR in Khushi's life. Every viewer has expectations and I want to see his redemption and ofcourse he has to prove his credibility to me as a viewer.

But you are not the average viewer and you yourself have admitted that the eyes with which you are watching this serial are not what the production house has intended.

Anu, you do realize why people attack you.  You have a tendency to lace your posts with very demeaning and inflammatory language.  Khushi is your favorite character but I have yet to see a post where you have questioned or praised any of her actions.  

And quite frankly, you do come here and solely find shortcomings in one character - ASR - and then are inconsistent.  You want him to show more compassion one day and then label him a sadist the next.  You do yourself a disservice by these inconsistencies.  You look like and are treated as a "ball buster" by this forum.  And unfortunately, it's because of the your own doing and the way your respond.

I am speaking to you with no other intention than to tell you how you are coming across.  And since we are adults, I am assuming you will take it in the mature light in which it was offered.

@ bold - Mitra - I have to agree with momma on this. I have only seen out and out negative posts on ASR from you. I was one of the early supporters of your opinion that manhandling of khushi by ASR is simply abuse, not love. However, the one-sided and biased opinions you present over and over again hints at blind-hatred and prejudice against the character of ASR without regard to the subtle growth and progression of this character in the story. While you are entitled to your opinion, and are most free to express them in this forum, not everyone will be restrained to hold back or enthused to return the favor in flattering terms. You have to recognize how far this character has come from the days of blatantly insulting LA to actually caring for her as a friend.

Like ASR once said to Khushi "Agar bolna jaanthi ho tho sunna bhi seekho". This is not intended to bash you but you have to understand that ASR is no misogynist and even if he is, by any stretch of our imagination, the story intends to reform him to a human, that is the gist of IPK. So you have to be patient with the character's progress.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

true-blueshaam91S.Stephy-Atiya-..Apz..asha...incandescentSunoNa...momma1128nyxxInfofan

CDlove IF-Rockerz
CDlove
CDlove

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keshriya

If you re a Khushi supporter, then you should question Khushi why she made efforts to get LA-ASR  after ASR had already broken up with her by writing a love letter and  bringing plants for him. Lavanya never asked her do that and she was ready to go back to London.There was no need for Khushi to interefere in ASR-LA's relationship. She was brought to RM to train LA. Instead she planted the idea of marriage in LA's mind and raised the hopes and dreams for the poor girl. I would say Khushi is also to blamed to for Lavanya's plight today. Khushi I would say interfered in ASR's life too much than the other way. Just like you have your POV, this is my POV.
very true! Although being naive and thought that the breakup was due to her fault, Kushi really should not have meddled between affairs of Lavanya and ASR.
But kushi, being Kushi with her spontaneous ways, did what she thought was right at that time. Plus she's 18. At that age, you look at the world with tinted glasses.she Thinks it's perfect and all relationships are heaven made. She thought they are happy together and wanted to bring them back by hook or crook.
the same could be applied to now when she decided to hide the truth from Anjali. She deserves to know the truth about her husband. but KKG is doing a deception here and hiding it from her. Again im going to give the benift of doubt to her and say she thinks Shyam deserves a second chance to mend his ways. that's her 18 year old mind thinking. its going to come back and bite her in the ass but the way she's dealing with it is consistent with her character.
she doesn't want to see anjali in pain. she thinks shyam will mend his ways. she dosnt want to do anything to her sister's marrigae. and being a little selfish here is not a problem. she's human. she wants the happines of her sister. why should the heroine always have to be selfless?
anyways im going off the topic.
Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

S.Stephy-Atiya--Nithi-incandescentSunoNa...pinky_blueskiesmomma1128nyxxInfofan

-Nithi- IF-Dazzler
-Nithi-
-Nithi-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by somzz007

Pls Ms Anu Sarkar, Stop saying that you have been victimized by ppl here. Pls drop the victim act ,you are ridiculing actual bashing/ bullied/abused victims. We have all been civilized but the way you responded previously was quiet offending to some.
I still haven't forgotten your post where you ridiculed all engineers by pretending that your servant is also a engineer.. I am not accusing you of lying though but it seems far from the truth. But if it is the truth,I pity the engineer who is working for you after being so educated.

Yeah because, software engineers know how to make a stack out of people like some (I don't think I need to be explicit)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

frockstar-Atiya-monsi08pinky_blueskies

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nithi-

Originally posted by somzz007

Pls Ms Anu Sarkar, Stop saying that you have been victimized by ppl here. Pls drop the victim act ,you are ridiculing actual bashing/ bullied/abused victims. We have all been civilized but the way you responded previously was quiet offending to some.
I still haven't forgotten your post where you ridiculed all engineers by pretending that your servant is also a engineer.. I am not accusing you of lying though but it seems far from the truth. But if it is the truth,I pity the engineer who is working for you after being so educated.

Yeah because, software engineers know how to make a stack out of people like some (I don't think I need to be explicit)

And flush them out of the memory Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

frockstarpinky_blueskies

HeadOverHeels Goldie
HeadOverHeels
HeadOverHeels

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Hi TM Smile - I've been reading your posts/threads with growing interest, and have been fascinated with your fascination for the character of ASR. I couldn't quite put my finger on what exactly it was you disliked about the character, till something you said in this thread just jumped right out at me, confirming what I had suspected about you.

This is what you said

Every viewer has expectations and I want to see his redemption and ofcourse he has to prove his credibility to me as a viewer.

He HAS TO PROVE his credibility to you. It's almost as if you're talking about a real person isn't it? Because, if you look at it from a purely audience pov, every character is not completely credible in every way. They all have their short comings, they all keep acting according to script and direction, but yet... ASR, front and center, dragged out at every opportunity, strung up like a hunk of meat (and what a hunk he is eh? Wink). You actually LIKE him don't you? He's interesting, he's fascinating, but unfortunately he just lacks that certain something which could make him perfect.. 

Perfect for whom? That's the important question I think, because the rest of us just want a little polish here, and a little tweaking there which will make him perfect for Khushi on the show, and we're willing to wait and see if it happens, probably feel surprise if he goes another route, rant at the CVs if they don't get it right, and generally just enjoy the development of their relationship as it progresses.

But, what do YOU want from this character? Really? Is this really about his relationship with another character on the show? Your posts say otherwise.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235pieperrS.Stephy-Atiya-CDlovenewmoon2011asha.....Apz..SunoNa...pinky_blueskiesmomma1128nyxxInfofan

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

HeadOverHeels-Atiya-S.Stephy..Apz..newmoon2011incandescentSunoNa...momma1128nyxxsunaina02

Go to top