Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Mitrashakti

But you are not the average viewer and you yourself have admitted that the eyes with which you are watching this serial are not what the production house has intended.

Anu, you do realize why people attack you.  You have a tendency to lace your posts with very demeaning and inflammatory language.  Khushi is your favorite character but I have yet to see a post where you have questioned or praised any of her actions.  

And quite frankly, you do come here and solely find shortcomings in one character - ASR - and then are inconsistent.  You want him to show more compassion one day and then label him a sadist the next.  You do yourself a disservice by these inconsistencies.  You look like and are treated as a "ball buster" by this forum.  And unfortunately, it's because of the your own doing and the way your respond.

I am speaking to you with no other intention than to tell you how you are coming across.  And since we are adults, I am assuming you will take it in the mature light in which it was offered.
Edited by momma1128 - 12 years ago

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

He has told sorry to her few number of times... and I am sure when the TIME comes ... he will say SORRY to her for all of his deeds... KHUSHI ka number zaroor aayega  ... So have faith in CVs and enjoy the show 😊

CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

No you are not harsh...all I want the cvs to make ASR apologize to Khushi... he has been awful to her. Ofcourse, he should not be rude to LA... but I felt it was not just concern for her ... it was something more... if he is presumably in love with Khushi ...then why is he not ready to let LA go?

i didn't see anything more in his eyes other than concern for her. And when you see someone you had been living with in the same house, all packed and ready to leave, its natural to ask 'are you leaving'. It was an instantaneous response in my opinion which he made without actually thinking about it too much. he was surprised because there was no warning from La that she would be leaving today itself. He probably knew she would leave but didn't know when. So i think the way ASR reacted was quite apt.

He's not going to hold La back and beg her not to leave.

About him repenting, yes he certainly should do so and KKG should refuse him on multiple occasions until she finally accepts him. Why should the girl alwasy have to embrace the guy the moment he confesses his love to her?
So you are right on that part. I always wanted to see a track where ASR repents and repents hard for all the sorrows he gave to Kushi (in an apparent, solid way...not his pained looks of regret each time after he does or say some thing mean to KKG. The sadist in me is not satisfied with it. He should passionately realise his mistakes and prove his worthyness for KKG)
Sunshine25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Maybe...,but was he expecting her to stay in his house? I really feel...if the cvs are pursuing this story as a lovestory between the leads... they should either carry on with the realization of their feelings. I just feel the cvs have emphasized on ASR's hatred towards Khushi for so long... it's really hard for viewers like me to feel anything other then doubting his intentions towards Khushi.[/QUOT

the cvs caused a big mess in the story line after the almost kiss episode and gave us alot of Shayms scene and less of arhi and when their TRP dropped they went back to fix it but they are so slow. I know how you feel it is been six months and there is no progress between the leads when it comes to their feeling for each other but LA exit and Shyams truth coming out is going to move the story forward , i strongly believe that and I hope Iam right. I'm sure in coming episodes we are going to see alot of progress in arhis love story my only fear is Shaym's truth is going to cause misunderstanding between them either that or something about their past will.

you think ASR is having second thoughts about LA , no way ASR lost his heart to khushi long time ago there is no way he will fall  off of love. He loves only Khushi just give it sometime let the story progress. 

Edited by Sunshine25 - 12 years ago

mpks1 thumbnail

If you re a Khushi supporter, then you should question Khushi why she made efforts to get LA-ASR  after ASR had already broken up with her by writing a love letter and  bringing plants for him. Lavanya never asked her do that and she was ready to go back to London.There was no need for Khushi to interefere in ASR-LA's relationship. She was brought to RM to train LA. Instead she planted the idea of marriage in LA's mind and raised the hopes and dreams for the poor girl. I would say Khushi is also to blamed to for Lavanya's plight today. Khushi I would say interfered in ASR's life too much than the other way. Just like you have your POV, this is my POV.

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: momma1128

@ bold - Mitra - I have to agree with momma on this. I have only seen out and out negative posts on ASR from you. I was one of the early supporters of your opinion that manhandling of khushi by ASR is simply abuse, not love. However, the one-sided and biased opinions you present over and over again hints at blind-hatred and prejudice against the character of ASR without regard to the subtle growth and progression of this character in the story. While you are entitled to your opinion, and are most free to express them in this forum, not everyone will be restrained to hold back or enthused to return the favor in flattering terms. You have to recognize how far this character has come from the days of blatantly insulting LA to actually caring for her as a friend.

Like ASR once said to Khushi "Agar bolna jaanthi ho tho sunna bhi seekho". This is not intended to bash you but you have to understand that ASR is no misogynist and even if he is, by any stretch of our imagination, the story intends to reform him to a human, that is the gist of IPK. So you have to be patient with the character's progress.

CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Keshriya

very true! Although being naive and thought that the breakup was due to her fault, Kushi really should not have meddled between affairs of Lavanya and ASR.
But kushi, being Kushi with her spontaneous ways, did what she thought was right at that time. Plus she's 18. At that age, you look at the world with tinted glasses.she Thinks it's perfect and all relationships are heaven made. She thought they are happy together and wanted to bring them back by hook or crook.
the same could be applied to now when she decided to hide the truth from Anjali. She deserves to know the truth about her husband. but KKG is doing a deception here and hiding it from her. Again im going to give the benift of doubt to her and say she thinks Shyam deserves a second chance to mend his ways. that's her 18 year old mind thinking. its going to come back and bite her in the ass but the way she's dealing with it is consistent with her character.
she doesn't want to see anjali in pain. she thinks shyam will mend his ways. she dosnt want to do anything to her sister's marrigae. and being a little selfish here is not a problem. she's human. she wants the happines of her sister. why should the heroine always have to be selfless?
anyways im going off the topic.

Originally posted by: momma1128

Pls Ms Anu Sarkar, Stop saying that you have been victimized by ppl here. Pls drop the victim act ,you are ridiculing actual bashing/ bullied/abused victims. We have all been civilized but the way you responded previously was quiet offending to some.
I still haven't forgotten your post where you ridiculed all engineers by pretending that your servant is also a engineer.. I am not accusing you of lying though but it seems far from the truth. But if it is the truth,I pity the engineer who is working for you after being so educated.

-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: somzz007

Pls Ms Anu Sarkar, Stop saying that you have been victimized by ppl here. Pls drop the victim act ,you are ridiculing actual bashing/ bullied/abused victims. We have all been civilized but the way you responded previously was quiet offending to some.
I still haven't forgotten your post where you ridiculed all engineers by pretending that your servant is also a engineer.. I am not accusing you of lying though but it seems far from the truth. But if it is the truth,I pity the engineer who is working for you after being so educated.

Yeah because, software engineers know how to make a stack out of people like some (I don't think I need to be explicit)
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Nithi-

Yeah because, software engineers know how to make a stack out of people like some (I don't think I need to be explicit)

And flush them out of the memory 😉