Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sugar_babe

Hahaha, that's so true. The guy "will never be right".
I really want to see him getting blasted by Khushi for breaking Lavanya's heart.. oh his face will be worth it, both anger and guilt.
And I also have a feeling.. she might just slip the bangle truth..

I am not at all looking forward to Kushi blasting Arnav.
Arnav did not bring back La but its Kushi who literally forced La into Arnav's throat. (I m just mentioning the first face off)

Kushi has no right to blast Arnav and now she is the one who should feel guilty for developing La's feelings for Arnav as Arnav already felt guilty.  
Edited by -Nithi- - 12 years ago
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Mitrashakti

...is questionable? According to you, Cvs... ASR is in love with Khushi! His sudden attitude towards LA shows differently... It seems that he is having a hard time letting go of LA. He s almost behaving like Shyam!!!

ofcourse he must be having a hard time letting her go. After all she had been staying with his family for months and it's quite usual for anyone to feel like this when a friend leaves. We should be questioning ASR if he DOESN'T feel anything of the sort. Proves that he's human and does feel sorry for his actions, that he can show concern for someone outside family (and Kushi for that matter).

But I don't understan how ASR's actions could relate anything to Shyam? shyam's two timing. he's an attempted murderer. A law breaker and a cheat on his profession. 
since you are comparing him to ASR, when did ASR two time? he's breaking off his engagement like a gentleman because he can't feel anything for La.
Did shyam divorce Anj becasue he can't feel anything for her? No

Did ASR try to kill Lavanya's dad? No
Did ASR cheat on his bussiness transactions? from what we can see he's very genuine and a hardworker. So No again

Then how can shyam and ASR be alike?
Edited by hirushinz - 12 years ago
DiamondLife thumbnail
Originally posted by: sugar_babe

Hahaha, that's so true. The guy "will never be right".
I really want to see him getting blasted by Khushi for breaking Lavanya's heart.. oh his face will be worth it, both anger and guilt.
And I also have a feeling.. she might just slip the bangle truth..

Exactly i am waiting for khushi's blast on him..big lecture..he will push her on wall...ENOUGH khushi kumari gupta
love_iqbal_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: momma1128

Agreed. Clearly, he's lost the sadist edge. How dare he exude concern.

I love you siggy!!  I dont remember seeing that in the show...is it another SBS segment?  I really want to see that video if it is!! :)
sunaina02 thumbnail
If ASR drinks coffee he is a B****d

If he drinks tea he is Sadist

If he drives, he is a manipulator

If he says hello to Khushi - he is a rapist

If he says bye bye to LA - he is a monster .

Whatever ASR does he should be hung to death

From...
Judgement of Mitrashakti ... Verses 18 ,

I think he just seems so caring towards her because he knows he has hurt her. And when you're with someone for long, even if you dont love them, you do get attached (even if only as friends) I dont find anything odd about his behaviour towards La. As tough as he makes himself seem in front of the others, he cant stand anyone's tears. I've noticed that during the entire show! And He saw Lavanya cry and He knows its his fault.
But I have a a hunch that MAYBE just MAYBE if Khushi and Arnav end up together, He MIGHT start comparing Khushi and Lavanya and that might cause a rift between them and thats when Lavanya will make her re-entry.  Just a crazy prediction but hey..its an Indian Drama..ANYTHING is possible.😆
Originally posted by: hirushinz

ofcourse he must be having a hard time letting her go. After all she had been staying with his family for months and it's quite usual for anyone to feel like this when a friend leaves. We should be questioning ASR if he DOESN'T feel anything of the sort. Proves that he's human and does feel sorry for his actions, that he can show concern for someone outside family (and Kushi for that matter).

But I don't understan how ASR's actions could relate anything to Shyam? Because shyam's two timing?
But since when did ASR two time? he's breaking off his engagement like a gentleman because he can't feel anything for La.
Did shyam divorce Anj becasue he can't feel anything for her? No

So then how can shyam and ASR be alike?

I agree with you.  besides, Shyam was already married to someone before he got engaged to Khushi (FORCED her into it to be exact.)  and with Arnav, he has realized that he doesnt feel the same way for La and like a gentleman he's breaking the relationship up because he doesnt want to lead her on and toy with her emotions.  and as far as his feelings for Khushi are concerned, the poor guy hasnt even realized that he's in love with Khushi!  So we cant really say He's like Shyam...there's a HUGE difference.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Arnav doesn't have any feelings for Lavanya which is why he feels so guilty for leading her on and crushing her dreams. I like that Arnav is finally treating Lavanya with some respect and is worried about her. I didn't expect him to just say ok we're over so leave this house, obviously there is going to be some concern, some sadness and guilt.
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh yeah! he shud have shoved her out of his house and closed doors on her face! Since he hugged her for the first with some true concern he s definitely a two timer...his next plan s to bring La's father from London and paralyze him...Yup! he s a Sadist and he s capable of doing dat!
Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

To TM! --

What the...? What do you want from ASR? He is being a gentlemen and showing CONCERN towards La? What is he meant to do when he realizes that no sooner than their conversation ended she has already packed her bags?

SHE is the one that told him they will wait till after PAYASH engagement to tell the family RE their breakup! But it seems that she has already packed her bags to leave? So he was questioning her on that? Maybe he thought she will stick around for a few days at least!

I am not blaming La for wanting to remove herslef from this situation ASAP, and there is NOTHING odd about ASR's concern! He NEVER said he didnt give a damn about her! He just is not in love with her! He does think of her as a friend at least! She has shown concern and care for HIS family and he respects that! He also KNOWS his behaviour towards her has not been good!

So of course he is concerned! That dosent mean he has ROMANTIC feelings for La! Since when did a guy have to have Romantic feelings to care about a girl? He just cares about what happens to her!

I just DONT get it! What does this guy have to do to catch a break?? He did the RIGHT thing and broke it off, and now he's being villified coz he showed concern for La? As for any compraison with Shyam??? PLEASE dont be insulting! That guy has NO intention of being honest with his wife! He wants her money! He wanted to have HER money and still have Khushi as well!

ASR NEVER tired to do anything like that! So please dont compare the two people! It's an insult!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago