Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I agree with you jingle..they need a 'Kahaani mein twist' during the week end....for the angrez  translation of the above mentioned line is twist in the story. (Kahani - Story)

Swathi

Originally posted by: jingle

mostly today they might just show the promo at the end of the episode the explantion to it and the follow up events might be aired on mon

mostly dk and disha's conversation regarding it and dk's explanation to the whole stuff will be for monday just to keep the audience in suspence

sesky thumbnail

Meh. This kind of borrowing from 'reality' just reeks of desperation by the shows producers/writers. And for no reason, because the story seems to be going well, and apparently ratings are decent too. Why then these unneccessary plot 'twists and turns'?!

But thanks anyways zoomboy, for the info.

Asian Princess thumbnail

Woowww thanks for the info zoomboy !!!! can't wait πŸ˜ƒ- oh yeh by the way can u post some picz of ashish pleasee please pleaseee πŸ˜ƒ

Love Asian Princess/ DK ki deewani πŸ˜‰

*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zoomboy

I cant reveal all..but can tell you guys that he has a MIND BLOWING track lined up for monday.....it is on the lines of something that has happened recently in reality...somethign that made lot of news...so be glued πŸ˜‰

oh come on.........tell us now....im gonna die by monday😑

dont tell me he's a victim of ruchi too!!

Nishani thumbnail

No fair Zoomboy! 😑

You can't keep us hanging like this!!! Monday is so far away!!! 😭

Vera thumbnail

Hey zoomboy ! Where  and how do you get your information?

Please please please do let us know what they have lined up .... No need

to give us all the details...just a few..

Bombgirl4eva thumbnail
yes please please tell us zoomboy..how do u get the pics?..I mean they are not even telecasted..but u still have it...