Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Sunny is suffering from hypocrisy and amnesia.. (Page 3)

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Has anybody considered that maybe Sunny was just on the rag? The right to take offense and complain expands on the rag.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snehabr

BossB Senior Member
BossB
BossB

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snehabr

Well I don't want to divert the topic of discussion... giving a peck on cheeks is different from actual kissing...never mind about that!!
if she had done that there would have been similar kind of thread saying Sunny lets people touch her in her movies and she has problems with Amar now...look how hypocrite she is!!
My point here is calling her a hypocrite just shows how much hypocrites we ourselves are!!
Just because she is a po*n start doesn't necessarily mean she should not feel uncomfortable...about someone holding and lifting her!! And movies of po*nography are done in private and not on national TV...just so you know!! She has all rights to feel uncomfortable!!
I don't know if you are a man or a woman...but a woman can sure find a difference when a man approaches with a different intention!! Having said that I am not saying Amar is having intentions!!

It is totally ridiculous and absurd to call Sunny a hypocrite...just because of her profession!!

P.S: I am not a fan or hater of sunny...it just sounds absurd when people call others hypocrites when they themselves are prejudiced about everything!! (not referring you...just in general) 

And just because you are uncomfortable of a particular situation doesn't mean you accuse a man of having wrong intentions or humiliate him on national TV..

Who knows all of them could have been uncomfortable doing romantic dancing in the rain with fellow contestants..I bet poor Andrews was uncomfortable speaking hindi dialogues and being forced to dance alone in a corner since he can't dance.. So should he have protested against BB for making him feel uncomfortable? 

The point you are missing is that it was a task..and all of them were required to imitate Bollywood movie actors and actresses. Whatever Amar did was a standard song n dance routine that every Bollywood hero does.. During the shooting sequence, if the heroines are uncomfortable being lifted, they keep their mouth shut and don't protest or walk out of the movie..

When you are being paid big bucks to stay inside the house and perform tasks ordered by BB, you should do them professionally... If Amar had lifted her during a routine dance party, perhaps Sunny's protests would have been justified, but not in this situation where both of them were required to dance like Bollywood couples in a rain dance.

Sunny is not a hypocrite...but she has proved that she is a devious bitch willing to play a dirty game to earn a few brownie points.  The fact that she is a po*n star is not directly relevant, but at the same time it cannot be ignored that a woman used to having sex on camera in dirtiest ways possible with hundreds of strangers is unlikely to feel uncomfortable being lifted during a task that require her to act romantic.

blue-ice.

ceejay Senior Member
ceejay
ceejay

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
bechara Amar! LOL
he got lost in his unfulfilled dreams of playing a romantic Bolly hero.
he thought gals wud be impressed with his horizontal lifting n whirling technique.
Vida d'nt complain when he did th same.

Sunny shud understand Amar was acting for camera n footage.
she shud know abt acting for cameras.

its true whoever is part of BB show gets their image tarnished.
image pyaari hai toh. stay away!
this time BB5, even the host is not spared. LOL

blue-ice.

Snehabr Goldie
Snehabr
Snehabr

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BossB

Originally posted by Snehabr

Well I don't want to divert the topic of discussion... giving a peck on cheeks is different from actual kissing...never mind about that!!
if she had done that there would have been similar kind of thread saying Sunny lets people touch her in her movies and she has problems with Amar now...look how hypocrite she is!!
My point here is calling her a hypocrite just shows how much hypocrites we ourselves are!!
Just because she is a po*n start doesn't necessarily mean she should not feel uncomfortable...about someone holding and lifting her!! And movies of po*nography are done in private and not on national TV...just so you know!! She has all rights to feel uncomfortable!!
I don't know if you are a man or a woman...but a woman can sure find a difference when a man approaches with a different intention!! Having said that I am not saying Amar is having intentions!!

It is totally ridiculous and absurd to call Sunny a hypocrite...just because of her profession!!

P.S: I am not a fan or hater of sunny...it just sounds absurd when people call others hypocrites when they themselves are prejudiced about everything!! (not referring you...just in general) 

And just because you are uncomfortable of a particular situation doesn't mean you accuse a man of having wrong intentions or humiliate him on national TV..

Who knows all of them could have been uncomfortable doing romantic dancing in the rain with fellow contestants..I bet poor Andrews was uncomfortable speaking hindi dialogues and being forced to dance alone in a corner since he can't dance.. So should he have protested against BB for making him feel uncomfortable? 

The point you are missing is that it was a task..and all of them were required to imitate Bollywood movie actors and actresses. Whatever Amar did was a standard song n dance routine that every Bollywood hero does.. During the shooting sequence, if the heroines are uncomfortable being lifted, they keep their mouth shut and don't protest or walk out of the movie..

When you are being paid big bucks to stay inside the house and perform tasks ordered by BB, you should do them professionally... If Amar had lifted her during a routine dance party, perhaps Sunny's protests would have been justified, but not in this situation where both of them were required to dance like Bollywood couples in a rain dance.

Sunny is not a hypocrite...but she has proved that she is a devious bitch willing to play a dirty game to earn a few brownie points.  The fact that she is a po*n star is not directly relevant, but at the same time it cannot be ignored that a woman used to having sex on camera in dirtiest ways possible with hundreds of strangers is unlikely to feel uncomfortable being lifted during a task that require her to act romantic.

Well I agree with you on her attacking may not be correct!! May be its a game plan or she just wants to remind Amar about sho sho's incidence and avoid such things since people outside BB house are already talking!!!
@ bold!!  are you saying that just because she has sex on cameras she loses the right to feel uncomfortable when someone lifts her and it is completely likely to feel uncomfortable!!  Andrew did amazing romantic dance!!

Edited by Snehabr - 16 December 2011 at 2:41am
Snehabr Goldie
Snehabr
Snehabr

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Has anybody considered that maybe Sunny was just on the rag? The right to take offense and complain expands on the rag.
@ bold...Excellent point...Its completly possible for a person to be grouchy and irritable when on the rag!!...and besides it was rain dance!!

Edited by Snehabr - 15 December 2011 at 10:27pm

Go to top