Why is UV in the show???

Hubze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok so as I read so much posts of disappointment and quitting the show I am compelled to write this post... Guys as we know UV is actually a mystery and his character is so perfect as compared to akash. So if akash would be the lead why wouldn't  CVs concentrate on his character and make UV more appealing for us?????? I know akash is having much scenes nowadays but just he kind of chemistry manveer shares is like wooowww 😍... If akash would be the lead why won't they make him sizzle with monia the way UV did???? Well on my take they are just confusing us so that we keep imagining things... And even if that idiot is the lead they will change it because a shows is made for audience and they will go with what we prefer... So chill guys give CVs some time and m sure we'll get our manveer... And if not than the show and akash can go to hell... Sorry akash lovers but the guy just pisses me a lot...😑 Angry 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Because the Creatives CANT.. they can not make a pair sizzle...it should come naturally like it did to many of the other leads... Monia and Akash just don't go together... and I realised after someone's comment that they really look more like bro and sis than a pair... UV on the other hand is like a onion...peeling one layer after the other... though I hope the Cvs listen
Hubze thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Vishwa-

Because the Creatives CANT.. they can not make a pair sizzle...it should come naturally like it did to many of the other leads... Monia and Akash just don't go together... and I realised after someone's comment that they really look more like bro and sis than a pair... UV on the other hand is like a onion...peeling one layer after the other... though I hope the Cvs listen

Ya right but both the characters are developed by CVs... And if akash was really the lead then why they make him so boring and so appealing πŸ˜• πŸ˜•????????? THINK... 😊
😊
Hubze thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hubze

Ya right but both the characters are developed by CVs... And if akash was really the lead then why they make him so boring and UV so appealing πŸ˜• πŸ˜•????????? THINK... 😊
😊

ChocolateQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Hubze]Ok so as I read so much posts of disappointment and quitting the show I am compelled to write this post... Guys as we know UV is actually a mystery and his character is so perfect as compared to akash. So if akash would be the lead why wouldn't  CVs concentrate on his character and make UV more appealing for us?????? I know akash is having much scenes nowadays but just he kind of chemistry manveer shares is like wooowww 😍... If akash would be the lead why won't they make him sizzle with monia the way UV did???? Well on my take they are just confusing us so that we keep imagining things... And even if that idiot is the lead they will change it because a shows is made for audience and they will go with what we prefer... So chill guys give CVs some time and m sure we'll get our manveer... And if not than the show and akash can go to hell... Sorry akash lovers but the guy just pisses me a lot...😑 Angry  [/QUOTE]
I agree with you...WHATEVER YOU SAID IS ALL CORRECT😊
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i know for sure i will not watch this show any  longer if they make akash the main lead for manyata
-scarlett- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hubze

Ya right but both the characters are developed by CVs... And if akash was really the lead then why they make him so boring and so appealing πŸ˜• πŸ˜•????????? THINK... 😊
😊

I feel that the Creatives were hoping that everyone would like Akash more because he
is just so simple and nice and all that...and I know that they will make Uday evil so pple
will hate him...but I just don't like Akash...his character, niceness and all that just doesn't appeal
to me...I think issey kehtey hain apne paer pey kuladi maar naπŸ˜†... the CVs didnt see the
response they were hoping for... but i completely agree with u
Hubze thumbnail
Dude whatever it is but one thing is for sure no one will watch the show if manveer isn't their and if they have brain they'll make UV the lead otherwise TA TA BYE BYE...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yep i feel the same way!!

the CVs can't be that bad!!! they wudn't want to disappoint us like that!!
sexyheels thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i agree with you...no offence to Akash lovers but he is ruins my mood ENTIRELY!!!!!!!! 

i skip all his parts even when he's not with moniya he's character is just 🀒 i don't know why but no one in my family likes Akash's character 

so if Manveer aren't ON then i'm OFF the show and the CVs BETTER give us some hint of Manveer soon or as i said im OFF the show