Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
well said ...
jok f pkyek..
bt lov pyek and abhiya.
This content was originally posted by: Dikshi92

Nice post farah,
Agree with each and every word of you. I also hated the entry of lipstick aunty, watermelon khurana and his brother mr. Bedoholic khurana. It ruined the essence of the show.
But inspite of all the negative things i'm gonna concentrate on the positive things. So, i won't criticize it further. Coz It's my most favourite show ever and i'm gonna miss it badly.

PS: g8.. 😆 Watermelon juice is ready? I can't wait to drink.. 😈

PSS: Don't mind dear, but how can killing someone u love be sad. It's not sad. It's cruel and pathetic. If abhay had to kill maithli then it would have been his mazboori. No one can kill their loved ones willingly (except some psycho possesive lover like WATERMELON KHURANA) 😆 🤣

Finally replying to your comment, now khush 😛
Thanks... oh 😲 I forgot the Bedoholic Khurana... shame on me 😆
PKYEK is also my fav show Dikshi... and it's because it's my fav show that I am disappointed nahin toh who cares. 
BTW I am shocked cause I liked many shows but this is the first time I am expressing my feelings. 🤣

Drink drink and enjoy 😛

I don't mind... many said many things to me did I ever mind 😆 I respect everyone's opinion. 
You feel it cruel and pathetic... mein bhi yehi keh ti agar question the psycho possessive lover Watermelon baare mein hota. But here I am talking about Ametz... there is a huge difference between killing the one you love because you are possessive and killing someone for your love. 
Would love to see Abhay killing Maithali and then crying because he once loved her.  😍
This content was originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

OMG a frustrated post from Farah 😲 🤣 yayyy so happy today, even Farah got frustrated with pkyek 😃 😆...i got when Abhay turned human 🤣...let me quote u 😆
Dekho na PKYEK kya bana diya mujhe  Me to behaving like typical girls ( and you are in 😛 )... but thank god you were frustrated before me... 🤣

Hello hiii bye bye PKYEKians 😊

Nope you are not dreaming... 😆 I am really back with a new topic, probably my last one. 
Before I start anything I just want to say sorry... I know today you are all dreaming with Abhiya but I have to shake you... pareshan karna it's my passion don't you know that ??? 
>> enough of ur drama, drama queeen 🤔😆
Shut up 😛 You weren't there na... OMG all the positive posts  

1) Entry of the werewolves ( Annoying Khuranas ):
We were expecting to see some interesting fights between werewolves and vampires but all we have got is two families in war... 🤢 GREAT !!! 
Useless Lipstick Aunty and her useless son, Mr. Watermelon the Loser Jehhh Khurana, toh koi kam ke the nahin, we had hope in Alina... but again the CV's ruined everything. Na woh nikli evil and na powerful. 🥱 We have got only her "big mouth": I am more powerful than you Jehhh. 😳 Ohhh good...  why not... 🥱 we were waiting to see your powers Alina... Never mind, probably it was their family problem. They were used to talk a lot but do nothing. 
>> i have to agree with u here 😆...Alina proved a big disappointment in the end ...i had many hopes from her 😕...Jeh's character was senseless from the beginning 😆😆...just that i wanted some good Vampire-Werewolf fights but didnt meet my expectations either
In the end ? 😲 Ohhh no I am disappointed from the beginnng... cause me too had many hopes from her. Chalo atleast you agree that Jehhh's character was senseless 😆 Yeah but we had only fights between two families, GREAT 🤢

2) Maithali's death:
Hmmm... 🤔 how could they kill her like this. First the only one who had the right to kill her was Abhay. Isse zyada sad love story toh ho hi nahin sakta. Just imagine the one you love kills you. Hayyye !!! 😍 That's called sad love story. 😍
>> i wanted Abhay to b there atleast when she died so that atleast he cud talk to her ...but the way she was killed was a waste
I totally agree  🥱

3) Human Abhay:
I knew they will show us some nonsense but I never expected this. WTH was it a supernaturel show ? 🤔 😳
Till the end we were waiting for our old Abhay... now tell me what is the difference between our favourte show and the other shows ? 🤪
And the reason given by the vampire superior was pathetic. 🤪 Just because Abhay can feel he doesn't deserve to be a vampire.  Ekta ji and her script writers could have given a better explanation for their disaster. 
Pathetic ending !!! 🤢
>> this show turned a normal show after Abhay became human so i dont mourn ending of this show 🥱...infact i failed to see Abhay after he turned mortal, my Abhay Raichand ended there along with this show 🥱...atleast i wanted Abhay back as Vampire in the end but...😡
Yeah even I wanted that... I thought atleast for killing Jehh he will turn into vampire again... but nope... and who killed the Loser... Arnab... GREAT 🤢 

4) Jehhh's death: 
Errr... hmmm... 🤔 we were asking for Mr. Watermelon's ( Jehhh ) death from the beginning. Agar tab hi maar dete toh aaj yeh nahin dekhna padta. What an easy and rapid death. Maza hi nahin aaya. Ufff if Ekta ji and the CV's can't handle properly a small thing like this then shame on them. 😡 They could have hired me... after all I am the best for torturing the characters... and even people.  ( Hain na Ritzie, Anmol, Nikkuuu, Nishi ? ). 
BTW many asked me to finally stop being lazy and do something... so thought I have to honor our Watermelon. I pressed his watermelon face in order to have some drinks for this awesome event: his death.  Come on have some watermelon juice. Free mein nahin de rahi hon, zabardast peela rahi hoon. 
>> lol u and Bani cud have killed Jeh in a better way 🤣🤣...i just saw ur party thread on Jeh's death where u both had fun 🤣🤣...lol to tell u the truth, i actually felt bad and pity Jeh the way he was killed, so no anger on him only symapathy, poor guy! 😛😆
Actually I only wanted to make fun of Jehhh as usual... but thoda zyada hi ho gaya 🤣 
You felt bad for him ? 😲 He was killed in a simple way... 😳 Agar mein hoti toh itna easily nahin maarti use.. 😈 

5) Happy endng: 
She said it was a dark love story... I didn't see any darkness in it. Why the hell didn't she end the show with Abhiya's death. 😡 Kitna achcha hota. 😳
And with Abhiya married and human she turned their story into a "simple love story". 

GREAT... 🥱 THANKS A LOT EKTA JI FOR MESSING UP THE STORY... 🤢 and thanks for giving us Abhay and Abhiya ( I am not that bad ☺️ ).   
>> lol happy ending was never a problem for me but Abhay not turning back to Vampire sucks! 😡...even in TVD Damon had turned back to Vampire in end 😡
Happy ending sucks... Abhay as human sucks 🤢

Today's epi... just awesome... 😍 But phir bhi I felt it wasn't good enough...  Yeah agar sad ending hota toh zyada achcha hota. 

No need to shout at me as I spoiled your mood... 😆

Thanks for reading... yeah finally ek serious post from me. 

Everyone: Congratulations Farah !!!  
Farah: Thanks thanks 
>> yeah right! 🤔
Shut up 😛 What else can I expect from you 

Joh bhi ho just wanna say that PKYEK was and will always be my favourite Indian show. 😍

This content was originally posted by: sukugeny

well said ...
jok f pkyek..
bt lov pyek and abhiya.

Thanks 😊
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
wow how did i miss this post😲
amazing post👏

i agree with everything you said, it was messed up, the WW track dragged like a elastic rubber band🥱they should have ended long time ago, then what happened to ametz and abhiya intense love triangle, this show was about that na, past vs. future, metz vs. piya. i thought after the ww track cvs will bring back metz and show us those ametz time along with abhiya time but shut bloody the cvs killed her before the kutta family died🤢that was messed up for sure. metz was not some normal vampire she was the epic villain of the show and they did that to her,i hate how she died! it was just big ZERO!!!! nonsenses cvs they killed something that was worth seeing!

and shitface dude death was a joke and the joke of the century was his BIG FAT SORRY🤣🤣that cracked me up for sure. enough said about him, i don't want to get sick b/c this dude was sick as hell.

alina i really liked her from the sick K family, she was different but wished she had used her power then screaming!

ending was ok for me b/c abhiya got married but yes i really wished abhay had turned to vampire so the show would have been unique, there were people dancing as if it was their wedding in our show🤢 i want season 2 without a doubt but please before that ekta has to make sure her head is in the right place and listen to what fans wants then using her brain and ruining the show!

p.s. EW! i won't drink that watermelon juice even if i have to die! i am ready to die but i will never ever even touch that kachra juice EW!🤢🤢
This content was originally posted by: shewascool90210

wow how did i miss this post😲
amazing post👏

i agree with everything you said, it was messed up, the WW track dragged like a elastic rubber band🥱they should have ended long time ago, then what happened to ametz and abhiya intense love triangle, this show was about that na, past vs. future, metz vs. piya. i thought after the ww track cvs will bring back metz and show us those ametz time along with abhiya time but shut bloody the cvs killed her before the kutta family died🤢that was messed up for sure. metz was not some normal vampire she was the epic villain of the show and they did that to her,i hate how she died! it was just big ZERO!!!! nonsenses cvs they killed something that was worth seeing!

and shitface dude death was a joke and the joke of the century was his BIG FAT SORRY🤣🤣that cracked me up for sure. enough said about him, i don't want to get sick b/c this dude was sick as hell.

alina i really liked her from the sick K family, she was different but wished she had used her power then screaming!

ending was ok for me b/c abhiya got married but yes i really wished abhay had turned to vampire so the show would have been unique, there were people dancing as if it was their wedding in our show🤢 i want season 2 without a doubt but please before that ekta has to make sure her head is in the right place and listen to what fans wants then using her brain and ruining the show!

p.s. EW! i won't drink that watermelon juice even if i have to die! i am ready to die but i will never ever even touch that kachra juice EW!🤢🤢

You missed the post jaise ek post ko miss karte hain, simple 😆
Thanks 😊

I swear itne saare trianle, rectangle, pentagon dikhaye hain so why not showing the most interesting triangle Ametziya 😳
ROFL ROFL ROFL loved your KUTTA FAMILY 🤣 🤣 🤣 Can't stop ROFLing 😆
I didn't like the way she was killed and even not how BIG FACE was killed... Metz because I expected Abhay to kill her and then an emotional scene "Metz dying into Abhay's arms" 😍 ... and Jehhh tortured badly, killed in a psycho way 😆

And his SORRY was hilarious 😆 Was he even sorry ? 🤔

Abhay as human was a pathetic ending 🤢

Me too want PKYEK 2... but pata nahin if I should wait for it. 😕

ROFL it's not in free... it's by zabardast so you have to drink the poisonous watermelon juice 🤣
blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
just now i realized i did a res in this post 124748638364393874 years ago and forgot to unres🤣🤣
faru,u r just awesome👏👏
i just love your idiotic and non-sense posts🤣
and how can u make us poor creatures drink watermelon juice😡kya humein food poison karaana chaahti ho🤣🤣marr jaaungi lekin uss mote head watermelon ka juice kabhi nahi piungi🤣🤣🤣
Edited by blossom1234 - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: blossom1234

just now i realized i did a res in this post 124748638364393874 years ago and forgot to unres🤣🤣

faru,u r just awesome👏👏
i just love your idiotic and non-sense posts🤣
and how can u make us poor creatures drink watermelon juice😡kya humein food poison karaana chaahti ho🤣🤣marr jaaungi lekin uss mote head watermelon ka juice kabhi nahi piungi🤣🤣🤣

Good now you too you are like me res karo and don't unres before 123456789123456789 years. 🤣
Thanks 😃 I love bakwaasing 😆 
You have to drink it... 🤣 ROFL mote head watermelon 😍 Kya pyaar hai 🤣 😛