Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Agree Farah! The story got messed up big time lately! No doubt I had lost interest in it! 😛

Darl love story toh bhool hi jao -- Abhay turning into a human a DISASTER! Chandeena behaving like humans bigger disaster. If any one wants to just watch the romance then it was a good show -- but when it comes to dark love story it sucked 🤢

I dint know you wanted the show to end with Abhiya's death!?😲 Because I sure wanted that -- I wanted the death or the vampire thingy -- but kal it was like I was on the sets of some Swayamvar or something! 🤢

Ekta disappointed me and I think I am glad the show ended before it could have been ruined further! 
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wah meri sherni kyaa post banaayi hain
agreed agreed 
abhay killing metz would have been epic 
in x men 3 wolverine kills phoenix , the woman he loved so dearly cos she turned very evil
that scene was epic  and so touching
i wish yahaan aisa hota abhay killing metz and then getting emotional lekin nahin😡
werevolves kiii baat hi mat karo, sabse kachra track tha
for me pkyek eneded when first season ended , this season was total crap and disaster 
and abhay turning into human is a big big joke
Originally posted by: intruderfast

wah meri sherni kyaa post banaayi hain

agreed agreed 
abhay killing metz would have been epic 
in x men 3 wolverine kills phoenix , the woman he loved so dearly cos she turned very evil
that scene was epic  and so touching
i wish yahaan aisa hota abhay killing metz and then getting emotional lekin nahin😡
werevolves kiii baat hi mat karo, sabse kachra track tha
for me pkyek eneded when first season ended , this season was total crap and disaster 
and abhay turning into human is a big big joke

Hayyye mein maar jawan don't compliment me like this ☺️ 🤣
I knew you will agree... 😛
Dekha ufff, can you imagine Abhay getting emotional cause he killed his first love... ufff 😍
Kachra track 🤣 Sooo true... kya kya expectation na the... 😆
Yeah atleast we have got the sad ending in season 1. 😍
Abhay human 🤪
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 I dont know how you found this much energy to type such a long post..😲😕🤣 I have lost ALL THE  ENTHU..abb toh chota sa reply bhi nahin hota hai mujhse..🤢🤢 Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am actually happy with the ending-- if Abahy had died in the end, i would have beeen super sad, yeah may be this is no longer a dark love story-- neither adhbhut nor asambhav, but yes Abhiya marriage leaves a feel good feeling, but Abhay turning human was insane, I wouldn't mind piya marrying Abahy while he was still a vampire ...but I would like to reiterate , ABHIYA were meant to be and being a typical indian, their marriage makes me happy

Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Farah...true  yaar...The spisode looked like a saas bahu crap...😆...N the worst part was shaadi ho rahi hai aur woh bhi without sindur n mangalsutra...😆...Seems divorce karne ka iraada hai...😆...The show was taken 4 granted by the lead...Love Abhiya...n always will...bt disppointed with the episode...😡...
ilove99 thumbnail
really kekta just saved her money...pia as vampy would have been a lil dark...ok not dark but grey!but i wanted a besharam"suhagraat"ending😭plz sum1 write a Big besharam Os on it!!!
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Na haldi, na mehndi, na sehra,na mangalsutra, na sindur...kisi shadi hai ye???????
bt i vil misss PKYEK❤️
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
hay rabba...what m seeing  Farah jaag gayi
well witten ...last epi was a good one, though it was last epi cvs still didn't gave up from adding fillers and making bloopers  isey kehtey hain duniya badal gayi aur cvs rahe wahin k wahin
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well said...gonna miss AbhIya alot