What an ending !!!

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello hiii bye bye PKYEKians πŸ˜Š

Nope you are not dreaming... πŸ˜† I am really back with a new topic, probably my last one. 
Before I start anything I just want to say sorry... I know today you are all dreaming with Abhiya but I have to shake you... pareshan karna it's my passion don't you know that ??? 

Ohhh god I still can't believe it's the end of PKYEK. Haan it was going nowhere so better to end it before people start throwing aande... but it's hard to say goodbye to our favourite show. I will miss it badly...  kya karoon I was addicted to the bakwaas. Dekha jaey toh I am addicted to all kind of bakwaas:  love to see bakwaas shows, to write bakwaas. I surely deserve a medal for this. 

Ok now let's talk about serious things... I never thought that one day I will say this about PKYEK... "Season 2 was a total disaster... it sucked". 
We all know that Ekta ji is good at making us dream then breaking them... and with PKYEK she just crossed the impossible line. Never any other shows of her ended so badly. Congratulations to Ekta ji and the CV's.   

1) Entry of the werewolves ( Annoying Khuranas ):
We were expecting to see some interesting fights between werewolves and vampires but all we have got is two families in war... 🀒 GREAT !!! 
Useless Lipstick Aunty and her useless son, Mr. Watermelon the Loser Jehhh Khurana, toh koi kam ke the nahin, we had hope in Alina... but again the CV's ruined everything. Na woh nikli evil and na powerful. πŸ₯± We have got only her "big mouth": I am more powerful than you Jehhh. 😳 Ohhh good...  why not... πŸ₯± we were waiting to see your powers Alina... Never mind, probably it was their family problem. They were used to talk a lot but do nothing. 

2) Maithali's death:
Hmmm... πŸ€” how could they kill her like this. First the only one who had the right to kill her was Abhay. Isse zyada sad love story toh ho hi nahin sakta. Just imagine the one you love kills you. Hayyye !!! 😍 That's called sad love story. πŸ˜

3) Human Abhay:
I knew they will show us some nonsense but I never expected this. WTH was it a supernaturel show ? πŸ€” πŸ˜³
Till the end we were waiting for our old Abhay... now tell me what is the difference between our favourte show and the other shows ? πŸ€ͺ
And the reason given by the vampire superior was pathetic. πŸ€ͺ Just because Abhay can feel he doesn't deserve to be a vampire.  Ekta ji and her script writers could have given a better explanation for their disaster. 
Pathetic ending !!! πŸ€’

4) Jehhh's death: 
Errr... hmmm... πŸ€” we were asking for Mr. Watermelon's ( Jehhh ) death from the beginning. Agar tab hi maar dete toh aaj yeh nahin dekhna padta. What an easy and rapid death. Maza hi nahin aaya. Ufff if Ekta ji and the CV's can't handle properly a small thing like this then shame on them. 😑 They could have hired me... after all I am the best for torturing the characters... and even people.  ( Hain na Ritzie, Anmol, Nikkuuu, Nishi ? ). 
BTW many asked me to finally stop being lazy and do something... so thought I have to honor our Watermelon. I pressed his watermelon face in order to have some drinks for this awesome event: his death.  Come on have some watermelon juice. Free mein nahin de rahi hon, zabardast peela rahi hoon. 

5) Happy endng: 
She said it was a dark love story... I didn't see any darkness in it. Why the hell didn't she end the show with Abhiya's death. 😑 Kitna achcha hota. πŸ˜³
And with Abhiya married and human she turned their story into a "simple love story". 

GREAT... πŸ₯± THANKS A LOT EKTA JI FOR MESSING UP THE STORY... πŸ€’ and thanks for giving us Abhay and Abhiya ( I am not that bad ☺️ ).   

Today's epi... just awesome... 😍 But phir bhi I felt it wasn't good enough...  Yeah agar sad ending hota toh zyada achcha hota. 

No need to shout at me as I spoiled your mood... πŸ˜†

Thanks for reading... yeah finally ek serious post from me. 

Everyone: Congratulations Farah !!!  
Farah: Thanks thanks 

Joh bhi ho just wanna say that PKYEK was and will always be my favourite Indian show. πŸ˜
Edited by Coeur2PsychoFMS - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 Yeah agreed ur points are true
even i feel she ruined the show
pura concept karab kar diya
but at the moment am sooo sad that todays epi was the last
i thought it was 1 hr special on saturday but guess i was wrong
:( when they can't get good storyline they ruin it

VladDracula thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ekta Sucks Bigtime.🀣 Edited by VladDracula - 12 years ago
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nyc one farah ...
me too happy dat dey ended the show and no chance for spoiling the show anymore
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG you literally said everything I wanted to! LOL I so wanted to make a post on the exact same thing but I was scared I will get chappals and tamatars thrown at me. I liked all Abhiya happy ending but honestly if someone saw this episode without watching the begining, no one could believe this was a show about freaking vampires. I agree with every point you said but the most annoying one IMO was Abhay turning human. Dude it was a show about vampires, end it with vampires. It was bakwaas. I wanted to see a simple sa wedding, a dark wedding where it was quiet and subtle, all vampy-ish but no they HAD to make it useless with random kids dancing. No one cares about dance numbers. I have absolutely nothing against the actors who graced the even like Maneet but IMO why need to bring in them to dance. I  like fastforwarded almost all of the last episode of PKYEK. You know how sad that is ? FF the whole LAST episode. I only cared about Abhiya and I hated their dildara sequence. I LOWED Dil Ibadat and all the flashbacks but rest was pure boredom. Kekta maiya ruined this show which could have reached so many heights. Piya at the end was some glam doll. I wish that whole leap never ever came. I blame the PDA and Kekta maiya for butchering this lovely show we had. Anyways, I didn't want to rant today but couldn't hold it in... Thanks for this awesome post πŸ˜ƒ
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'll shower my expertise later on
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nyc 1 farah...
but i will miss it...
sumana-13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akshi0019

nyc 1 farah...

but i will miss it...

same here πŸ˜”...
Farah is right on every point πŸ‘πŸΌ...
but still I'm going to miss PKYEK n Abhiya πŸ˜­...
cuteteddy thumbnail
nice post farah 
i seriously can't belive that mister  nosy dobrial killed jeh it was supposed to be abhay .
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good Post Farah πŸ‘
Could we have a more disastrous end than this? I think not. 
The aakhri salaam might be a salaam for Star One but not the last episode of PKYEK.  It does not go with the show in any way except that we have the cast essaying the dialogues of the characters of the show. 
 One way, it is a dark story.  It had kept us under the dark always and finally ended