Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

FUN - Party post - TO celebrate PKYEK and US ALL (Page 4)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

thank u so much cari for this beautiful post and remembering meHug ROFL
Thanks hun and you are most welcome..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville..

---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Cari amazing post buddy...
U hv put in lot of effort to now dz post..
Thnx for dz amazing post dr...

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya.1

Cari amazing post buddy...
U hv put in lot of effort to now dz post..
Thnx for dz amazing post dr...
Thanks hun, I just hope everyone enjoys it.
romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged

Before signing in here i made myself that i wont moist my eyes...but after reading this post i can't even contol them now . I will miss PKYEK, Abhiya, torturing fillers , Madhu's bak bak, Arnabs interfernce, Panchi's dhulayi   and above all the hot Raichands. . Thankx for making this post as i was too much bored of reading on m leaving posts ...we will stay united.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.OtakuGirl-Debocarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Before signing in here i made myself that i wont moist my eyes...but after reading this post i can't even contol them now . I will miss PKYEK, Abhiya, torturing fillers , Madhu's bak bak, Arnabs interfernce, Panchi's dhulayiand above all the hot Raichands. . Thankx for making this post as i was too much bored of reading on m leaving posts ...we will stay united.

thanks hun. I was feeling really emotional too. For me more than the show it's about forum wassis..
Thanks we will stay united.

romaila

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
I loved your party post!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Clap Clap Clap Clap

Thus it ended!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile

I was a bit disappointed with the end!!!!!!

Things just turned out too picture perfect!!!!!!I would have really liked it if Abhay and Piya had turned vampires at the end!!!!!!

It makes the whole story useless if it was so easy to turn human!!!!!!

Anyways just loved the colourful Chand and Haseena!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

The dance at the end and Abhiya dream sequence dance was just lovely!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

I only wish Kabir and Misha had danced too!!!!!!

They have never danced on any event!!!!!!

Priya Wal was there when Star One began and she should have danced!!!!!

But great that she was in the goodbye scene!!!!!

Nishant Malkhani got way too much footage!!!!!!Angry AngryHe isn't even part of any show of Star One now!!!!!

The wedding was of Abhay and Piya and thus their families should have gotten more screen time!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile

Your post made me remember all the wonderful moments!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile

Wonderful!!!!!Clap Clap Clap Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2pyar-ishk

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Our Own Dishu - jo pure forum mein Halla - Bol macha thi hai. She even gave Anu and Maithali their Shaadi fantasy fiction.

And look at Chakku - read on - kaha tha naa bohot bakwaas karthi hai ladki...LOL

Dishu: Anu Metz ki Metz Anu ki prem kahani hai mushkil, do lavson mein ye bayan na ho paye

Chakku: to ye do lavson ki limit kis idiot ne set ki, jitney chahe utne lavson mein bayan karo na.

Dishu: sacchi, matlab there is no word limit.

Chakku: nope! To ab bahane banana chodo aur jaldi se audience, oops readers ko unki love story sunao oops padhao.

Dishu: Pyaar ki ye kahani suno, ek anu tha, ek Maithili thi, hoti kya nashili aankhe suno, ek anu tha ek Maithili thi, woh ek jungle tha aur sunsaan raat thi, jab the dono mile, done pareshaan the, apne GF/BF se dukhi the jab unki nazren milin.

Chakku: bas bas, ye parody mein kuch samajh nahin aa raha. Dhang se unki puri kahani batao, aur ye anu aur Maithili ke GF/BF kahan se aa gaye.

Dishu: accha baba, lo to suno, I mean padho unki prem gaatha:

Ever since she had seen Twilight, Anurag's stupid girlfriend was hoping that she may run into a real Edward in the jungle and so she was forcing Anurag to take her into jungle for a night walk every night. It was one of those nights when Anurag was dragging himself behind his girlfriend feeling miserable and wondering how he can get rid of her. Sadly for him, her dad was his professor and had ordered him to take care of her if he wanted to pass, as he was well aware what a bimbo his daughter is.

Chakku: oh oh ab uss girlfriend ko side mein phenko aur jaldi se anurag-Maithili ki kahani sunao

Dishu: tum baar baar interrupt karna band karogi to bataungi na'

Haan to Anurag apni uss bimbo GF ke saath jungle mein jaa raha tha'.

Chakku: giving whatever expressions, Wacko

Dishu: '.jab usne Abhyendra ki bewafaii ke gam mein doobi Maithili ko dekha jisne use dekhte hi pukara' ANURAGENDRA'

Chakku: Yippe, Approvephir kya hua? Silly

Dishu(now angrily) Angry: Tum batane dogi ?

Chakku: oops Sorry, ok ok carry on'

Haan to Maithili ne Anurag ko dekha aur Anurag ne Maithili ke ghane kale baal aur uski nashili aankho ko dekha aur phir' nazrein mili dil dhadka, unki dhandkan ne kaha'. Love u raja'

Chakku: ab ye raja kaun tha? Shocked

Dishu: offo, woh to bas gaana tha.

Chakku: ye tum baar baar point se hanta band karo.

Dishu: ok ok, haan to nazrein milte hi, Maithili ko anurag se pyar ho gaya aur usne samajh liya ki Anurag apni GF se kitna dukhi hai. Usse apne pyaar ka ye dukh dekha na gaya aur usne uss bimbo ko apna dinner banake anurag ko uske changul se mukt kar diya. Anurag jo pehle hi Maithili ki nashili aankhon mein khud ko kho chuka tha, ab uska aur bhi deewana ho gaya as she set him free. He was crying tears of happiness and hugged Maithili tightly to thank her. As soon as they touched each other, sparks started flowing through them and before they could realize what was happening to them, they ended up kissing each other. When they broke apart, Anurag was blushing hard and Maithili was mischievously smiling at him. She cupped his face in her strong hands and said, I love you Anuragendra. Anurag also shyly replied, I love you too Metz and your silky silky baal and milky milky gaal.  Maithili was happy to find this new modern name for herself and she loved Anurag's cheesy poetry. Days passed by and Anurag and Maithili secretly dated each other every night. Every time a bimbo will try to make a pass on Anurag, he would just call her for a date in the jungle, where Maithili would happily make that bimbo her dinner. Maithili was very happy with Anurag as he was perfect husband material. After all, he was bringing her new dishes every now and then, and so finally one day Maithili decided to propose Anurag. She decorated the whole jungle with her photos as Anurag's one and only love and desire was she herself. When Anurag came, he was surprised to see the decorations. Maithili came and bent on her knees and proposed Anurag to marry him. Anurag had happy tears rolling down his eyes. He happily said Yes.

Chakku: wow, kya prem kahani hai. Day Dreaming

Dishu: kahani abhi puri nahin hui.

Chakku: aur kya bacha hai? Shocked

Dishu: shaadi. Unki shaadi mein ek bahut badi archan thi. Maithili ka to koi rishtedaar tha nahin aur uska koi legal document bhi nahin tha aur Anurag underage tha aur uske parents iss shaadi ke khillaf the.

Chakku: phir kya hua? Shocked

Dishu: hona kya tha. Anurag ne IF pe PKYEK forum ko contact kiya aur isliye to hum sab yahan hain, Anurag ke Birthday pe hi do pyaar karne waalon ko milane ke liye aur Anurag-Maithili ko shaadi ke pavitra bandhan mein baandhne ke liye. Kyunki apne pyaar ko humesha ke liye haasil karne se accha Birthday gift to ho hi nahin sakta na. Approve

Chakku: oh wow. To u mean aaj anurag ke Birthday ke din hi hum uski shaadi kara rahein hain?

Dishu: bilkul. Shaadi ki saari tayyariyan ho chuki hain, bass ab PKYEK forum ke baaki log bhi aa jayen Anurag-Maithili ko apni blessings dene to mazza aa jayega

ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.carisma2

.Rashmi. IF-Stunnerz
.Rashmi.
.Rashmi.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Cari awsum party yaar old posts padhke maza aa gaya Hug

carisma2

Go to top