Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

hahahahhahaa......OMGGG...LMAOOO (Page 5)

BeautifulBillo IF-Dazzler
BeautifulBillo
BeautifulBillo

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

Ouch

Edited by legallyblonde21 - 26 March 2006 at 3:15pm

moondust IF-Dazzler
moondust
moondust

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buffie

Originally posted by moondust

Gaaaaahh Buffie, you replied before i edited my post..check back and read my description of AA and the siamese catConfused..no really, they do look alike.(hmmmmm....lol, even i thought the same when i saw it for the second timeLOLLOLLOL.....but his face is bigger and longer..... raw banana face(banana noseLOLLOLLOL) (Buffie, yayyyy thats what i saw as in the resembelence..first i thought 'oh gosssh, this cat has a biiiig nose' and i thought 'well, so does AA'...lmaoooo..the cat and AA both have raw banana facesLOL)

And i did not bring up apu's femininty in that postAngry.(dude, who said you brought his feminity up...i said that LOLLOLLOLnot you---OhhhhLOL.....and he does have a billi cum chuhiya voice...lets say a hybridized voiceLOL).i just compared him to a catLOL. I didn't say he looked 'as feminine as the cat'Embarrassed. You guys brought up Anand ji as an animal(the gorilla picture)..so i just brought up AA as an animalConfusedConfusedTongue..i didn't say anything about feminityTongue

Though i could bring up the subject of the cat and apu's girly features, if you really want me to??WinkEmbarrassedTongue(why notBig smile.....and i can describe your anandji's resemblance to the tropical rainforests of south americaBig smile) ----Free countryBig smile..no aitraazTongue

And as a matter of fact..i like hairy anandBig smileBig smileBig smile..as you might've guessed by nowTongueEmbarrassed(i didnt know....so first aakash, then shakthi...i'll tell you...the next would be Iqbal khanBig smilem or perhaps makhrand deshpandeTongue)

LMAOOOO..i actually hate IQDead---->sooooo over-ratedDead..lmaooo whos the makhan face??LOL..i'll like him too, i guessTongueTongueTongue

No offence BuffieTongue..i like AA really, despite his unique featuresEmbarrassedTongue..thats what makes him uniqueTongue..i mean how many other gorillas in the amazon have a hairyyy body??LOL..and how many gore gunde do you see in Mumbai??WinkTongue..you get my pointTongue..good, cos i don't get my pointConfused(hahahaha.....well, MM is a gora gundaTongue..emraan hashmi is a gora gunda....)

Dude, i thought emraan hashmi and K-O are brown..my definition of gora is someone like Mihir Mirsa(mainni's hubby)..he is GORA GORA CHITTA GORA

priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
tapori billi Big smile
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
tsk tsk please dont chat or this thread will have to be bolted down. Wink
prachi4AJ IF-Dazzler
prachi4AJ