Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

hahahahhahaa......OMGGG...LMAOOO (Page 4)

moondust IF-Dazzler
moondust
moondust

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by marvelous.malks

Originally posted by Apurva

Originally posted by sweetsorrow18

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHAKTI IS MANLY.....omg hes not a man yaar hes like a gorilla Dead

LOL  LOL

Shocked 

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo!! LOL

YOU GUYS ARE TAKING THE MICKEY OUT OF MY PUNJAB KA PUTTHAR SHAKTI SWEETIE, YOU SHOULD JUST SEE YOUR ARMAN JAAN!Ouch:

See the angular cheekbones, big nose, gora gora range small rosebud lipsTongue, chinky small eyes and sakla sakla thin frameOuch

Edited by moondust - 26 March 2006 at 1:52pm

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moondust

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL  LOL

Shocked 

YOU GUYS ARE TAKING THE MICKEY OUT OF MY PUNJAB KA PUTTHAR SHAKTI SWEETIE, YOU SHOULD JUST SEE YOUR ARMAN JAAN!Ouch:

SHUT UP WOMAN.Angry....apu does have feminine traits like the chuhiya voice  and the gait but he is  A ZILLION TIMES  better than mr.amazon forest on my chest shakthiDeadDeadDead

no offense moniSmile...we all know how shakthi and aa really are, dont weWink

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

LOL MONIQUE….its going to be remade in hindi with Big B playing the doctor who comes from the US….but  dunno if the doc will have a romantic partner…LMAOOO…and SLAPPPPPPPP….the movie is not called JYNOKIA… that's your lookalike's name……ask your sri lankan friend the  name of the movie…….LOL, Big B playing the doctor, Apu playing the husband, mona the wife and SS the bhoot…..who dances wearing the ghungrooLOLLOLLOL

and moni, i have a yellow and white stripped cat in my garden........DeadDeadDead...do you have a cat in your home...they are such a nuisanceDead..doga are any day better ...my aunt had 3 dogs but all dies one aftre the other...so my mom doesnt really like the idea of having pets as if they are not properly trained, they mess up the home and caretaking is difficultOuch....i mean, dogs need to taken for a walk everyday and need to be fed meat for strengthDead

Edited by Buffie - 26 March 2006 at 2:05pm
moondust IF-Dazzler
moondust
moondust

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buffie

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL  LOL

Shocked 

SHUT UP WOMAN.Angry....apu does have feminine traits like the chuhiya voice  and the gait but he is  A ZILLION TIMES  better than mr.amazon forest on my chest shakthiDeadDeadDead

no offense moniSmile...we all know how shakthi and aa really are, dont weWink

Gaaaaahh Buffie, you replied before i edited my post..check back and read my description of AA and the siamese catConfused..no really, they do look alike.

And i did not bring up apu's femininty in that postAngry..i just compared him to a catLOL. I didn't say he looked 'as feminine as the cat'Embarrassed. You guys brought up Anand ji as an animal(the gorilla picture)..so i just brought up AA as an animalConfusedConfusedTongue..i didn't say anything about feminityTongue

Though i could bring up the subject of the cat and apu's girly features, if you really want me to??WinkEmbarrassedTongue

And as a matter of fact..i like hairy anandBig smileBig smileBig smile..as you might've guessed by nowTongueEmbarrassed

No offence BuffieTongue..i like AA really, despite his unique featuresEmbarrassedTongue..thats what makes him uniqueTongue..i mean how many other gorillas in the amazon have a hairyyy body??LOL..and how many gore gunde do you see in Mumbai??WinkTongue..you get my pointTongue..good, cos i don't get my pointConfused

moondust IF-Dazzler
moondust
moondust

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

LOL MONIQUE….its going to be remade in hindi with Big B playing the doctor who comes from the US….but  dunno if the doc will have a romantic partner…LMAOOO…and SLAPPPPPPPP….the movie is not called JYNOKIA… that's your lookalike's name……ask your sri lankan friend the  name of the movie…….LOL, Big B playing the doctor, Apu playing the husband, mona the wife and SS the bhoot…..who dances wearing the ghungrooLOLLOLLOL

LOL anush..and the movie's name is CindrellaTongueTongueTongue..sorry, i don't like the name Chandermukhi as muchConfused. LMAOOO..Jaya's the romantic partnerLOLLOLLOL..k3g all overrrrr againDead..i hated k3gDead..and i hate it more post JandA dubbed tapeCryOuchCry

LMAOOOO..all SS can dance is with ZK on stage at some random showConfusedLOLLOL..Buffie i liked the cast, but i wanna add K-O as somethingBig smileBig smileBig smile..can he be her boyfriend, or something??Tongue..and after we've finished our story, we can post it on IF??Confused..on the  condition, that the mods don't kill usOuchOuchOuch(no offenceBig smile)..Buffie, we'll have to make two versions-a original and a user-friendly one; with cutsCryCryCry

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

Gaaaaahh Buffie, you replied before i edited my post..check back and read my description of AA and the siamese catConfused..no really, they do look alike.(hmmmmm....lol, even i thought the same when i saw it for the second timeLOLLOLLOL.....but his face is bigger and longer..... raw banana face(banana noseLOLLOLLOL)

And i did not bring up apu's femininty in that postAngry.(dude, who said you brought his feminity up...i said that LOLLOLLOLnot you.....and he does have a billi cum chuhiya voice...lets say a hybridized voiceLOL).i just compared him to a catLOL. I didn't say he looked 'as feminine as the cat'Embarrassed. You guys brought up Anand ji as an animal(the gorilla picture)..so i just brought up AA as an animalConfusedConfusedTongue..i didn't say anything about feminityTongue

Though i could bring up the subject of the cat and apu's girly features, if you really want me to??WinkEmbarrassedTongue(why notBig smile.....and i can describe your anandji's resemblance to the tropical rainforests of south americaBig smile)

And as a matter of fact..i like hairy anandBig smileBig smileBig smile..as you might've guessed by nowTongueEmbarrassed(i didnt know....so first aakash, then shakthi...i'll tell you...the next would be Iqbal khanBig smilem or perhaps makhrand deshpandeTongue)

No offence BuffieTongue..i like AA really, despite his unique featuresEmbarrassedTongue..thats what makes him uniqueTongue..i mean how many other gorillas in the amazon have a hairyyy body??LOL..and how many gore gunde do you see in Mumbai??WinkTongue..you get my pointTongue..good, cos i don't get my pointConfused(hahahaha.....well, MM is a gora gundaTongue..emraan hashmi is a gora gunda....)

moondust IF-Dazzler
moondust
moondust

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

and moni, i have a yellow and white stripped cat in my garden........DeadDeadDead...do you have a cat in your home...they are such a nuisanceDead..doga are any day better ...my aunt had 3 dogs but all dies one aftre the other...so my mom doesnt really like the idea of having pets as if they are not properly trained, they mess up the home and caretaking is difficultOuch....i mean, dogs need to taken for a walk everyday and need to be fed meat for strengthDead

Buffie, one of my rabbits doubles up as a CatDogOuch..gawd, she is verrrrrrry fat, doesn't excerciseOuch and eats loaaaaads(well,maybe i feed her lotsOuch). Dogs poo a lotDeadDeadDead..everytime you take them for walkies; you have to ALWAYSSS take a pooper-scooper w/o failDeadDeadDead. But cats urinate all over the placeDead..our gardern used to be surrounded by catsConfusedConfusedConfused(from two neighboursAngry)..but now, since we've purchased the rabbits; we haven't seen one sinceOuchConfusedOuch.

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

LOL anush..and the movie's name is CindrellaTongueTongueTongue..sorry, i don't like the name Chandermukhi as muchConfused. LMAOOO..Jaya's the romantic partnerLOLLOLLOL..k3g all overrrrr againDead..i hated k3gDead..and i hate it more post JandA dubbed tapeCryOuchCry

LMAOOOO..all SS can dance is with ZK on stage at some random showConfusedLOLLOL..Buffie i liked the cast, but i wanna add K-O as somethingBig smileBig smileBig smile..can he be her boyfriend, or something??Tongue..and after we've finished our story, we can post it on IF??Confused..on the  condition, that the mods don't kill usOuchOuchOuch(no offenceBig smile)..Buffie, we'll have to make two versions-a original and a user-friendly one; with cutsCryCryCry

LMAOOOO...when we are actually "remaking a malayalam movie", i think we must give some respect to the original script...lets not be the typical bolly movie makers who butcher scripts and make it their own(TnD)...the doc was a young fellow who had a GF....so forget about Big B...MM can be the doc and his GF can be....errrrmmmmmmmmmmm....lol, the chick who dances in the nain kathaariya videoLOLLOL...and after the movie is over, we can have a spezzellllllllll(special) item number by SS....white pants+a tube+bhoot hoon amin song(or who cares...we'll lift some arabic number...preferably belly dancerWink)

Go to top