Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

hahahahhahaa......OMGGG...LMAOOO (Page 3)

BeautifulBillo IF-Dazzler
BeautifulBillo
BeautifulBillo

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buffie

Originally posted by moondust

I wanna KILL you moni.....dude, its night 12:30 here  and i was laughing so hysterically that ma actually came up to warn me that i am making weird eerie noisesLOLseriously, just sent her down now.......shakthi and punjab da puttarLOL...snd people....moni's new name for AA is gora gundaLOL....LAUGHING  MY @$$ OFFFFFFFLOL....you are too good...how do  you get so comical.....inborn is itTongue

LOLBuffie, sorry about the eerie noises thingTongue..i am hearing eeire noises tooOuch..the wind never shuts-upAngry. Buffie, you forgot DKD=Delhi ka DamselTongue..sorry, that one isn't quite as goodOuch. OMGSH, shakti so badly reminds me of ParmeetConfused..both are PKP's..i guessConfusedConfusedConfused. And i owe all my comicalicityLOL to you and other comediansTongueTongue

dude, atleast those eerie sounds didnt come from your vocal cords...its the wind.,...but here  somethign seriously was wrong with me,....it always happens....even  while reading the shetland pony comparison thread, i was laughing very strangely...my sis asks me if i am bhootified....LOL, BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD....imagine vidhi's  bhoot going behind armaan saying"BLOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD"....

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..that reminds me of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets---"I ssssssmell bloood ssssssssssssssssss". Imagine Vidhi and Armaan on Aahat--Armaaaaaaaaan thumne mujhe dhoka diya, ab mein tumhe nahin chodungi--and Vidhi is an evil spirit who is after Armaan coz he looks like her lover from her past life..or imagine VandA in Darna Zaroori Hai part 2....

Edited by legallyblonde21 - 26 March 2006 at 12:54pm

Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweetsorrow18

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHAKTI IS MANLY.....omg hes not a man yaar hes like a gorilla Dead

LOL  LOL

tiki5434 IF-Dazzler
tiki5434
tiki5434

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

LMAO LOL

oye mallika! watch out for shilpa bhoot!!! LOL

nikhil+anu=great chemistry?! WHAT?! they're in the NEGATIVES when it comes to that... seriously, it's horrible... Dead
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by legallyblonde21

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..that reminds me of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets---"I ssssssmell bloood ssssssssssssssssss". Imagine Vidhi and Armaan on Aahat--Armaaaaaaaaan thumne mujhe dhoka diya, ab mein tumhe nahin chodungi--and Vidhi is an evil spirit who is after Armaan coz he looks like her lover from her past life..or imagine VandA in Darna Zaroori Hai part 2....

LOL cheenz.....we (moni+buffie)were planning to come up with a sanda centric ghost story but that would  mean a BANLOLLOL....actually, we can yet come up..i mean, moni, we can actually remake  the regional flickTongue"JYNOKIA" can  be jassi  (mona)..her hubby of course armaan( AA) and the bhoot is vidhi("ahemEmbarrassed").........and sheena, just the BLOOODDDDDDDDDDDD"  part...the bhotified woman runs towards her husband with a dagger to kill him  yelling"

I WANT TO SUCK BLOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD".....that's why me and moni planned to come up with our version of the regional flick...maybe sometimes laterTongue

moondust IF-Dazzler
moondust
moondust

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by legallyblonde21

LOL cheenz.....we (moni+buffie)were planning to come up with a sanda centric ghost story but that would  mean a BANLOLLOL....actually, we can yet come up..i mean, moni, we can actually remake  the regional flickTongue"JYNOKIA" can  be jassi  (mona)..her hubby of course armaan( AA) and the bhoot is vidhi("ahemEmbarrassed").........and sheena, just the BLOOODDDDDDDDDDDD"  part...the bhotified woman runs towards her husband with a dagger to kill him  yelling"

I WANT TO SUCK BLOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD".....that's why me and moni planned to come up with our version of the regional flick...maybe sometimes laterTongue

Yaaa thats trueTongue...lmaooooo, we still have to do thatLOL..

marvelous.malks IF-Sizzlerz
marvelous.malks
marvelous.malks

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~Taheera~

LMAO LOL

oye mallika! watch out for shilpa bhoot!!! LOL

nikhil+anu=great chemistry?! WHAT?! they're in the NEGATIVES when it comes to that... seriously, it's horrible... Dead

lmaoooo tiki!! LOLLOLLOL Shilpa bhoot mera kuch nahie bigar sakti TongueWink j/k

and about N-A chemistry, u got that right LOLDead I've actually never seen a epi where they are romancing Ouch

marvelous.malks IF-Sizzlerz
marvelous.malks
marvelous.malks

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Apurva

Originally posted by sweetsorrow18

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHAKTI IS MANLY.....omg hes not a man yaar hes like a gorilla Dead

LOL  LOL

Shocked 

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo!! LOL

moondust IF-Dazzler
moondust
moondust

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by moondust

I wanna KILL you moni.....dude, its night 12:30 here  and i was laughing so hysterically that ma actually came up to warn me that i am making weird eerie noisesLOLseriously, just sent her down now.......shakthi and punjab da puttarLOL...snd people....moni's new name for AA is gora gundaLOL....LAUGHING  MY @$$ OFFFFFFFLOL....you are too good...how do  you get so comical.....inborn is itTongue

LOLBuffie, sorry about the eerie noises thingTongue..i am hearing eeire noises tooOuch..the wind never shuts-upAngry. Buffie, you forgot DKD=Delhi ka DamselTongue..sorry, that one isn't quite as goodOuch. OMGSH, shakti so badly reminds me of ParmeetConfused..both are PKP's..i guessConfusedConfusedConfused. And i owe all my comicalicityLOL to you and other comediansTongueTongue

dude, atleast those eerie sounds didnt come from your vocal cords...its the wind.,...but here  somethign seriously was wrong with me,....it always happens....even  while reading the shetland pony comparison thread, i was laughing very strangely...my sis asks me if i am bhootified....LOL, BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD....imagine vidhi's  bhoot going behind armaan saying"BLOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD"....

LOLLLLL..i can so imagine viddhi bhooto shrieking thatOuchOuchOuch..buffie,if the story comes out VERY good..we can maybe mail it to some director, asking them to turn "JYNOKIA"(or whatever the films calledLOL) into a full-on feature film starring lead cast: mona singh, apurva and sakla agniBig smileBig smileBig smile

Go to top