Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

hahahahhahaa......OMGGG...LMAOOO (Page 2)

fading_smiles IF-Dazzler
fading_smiles
fading_smiles

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 11:42am | IP Logged
hahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahaaaahahahaahahahaha! good joke buffie! Confused you are joking right? Confused

angad and kripa is not violent..more like pathetic! i wouldnt even call it romance! Dead

and nikhil and anu???Dead

i prefer janda

Embarrassed

priyaaa IF-Dazzler
priyaaa
priyaaa

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 11:46am | IP Logged
psssht..who needs manly passion when we have armaan
suri with his excessive kiss-blowing, clapping, "woo"-ing, and giggling?!

my dil goes mmmmmmmmetrosexuals Embarrassed
moondust IF-Dazzler
moondust
moondust

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buffie

OMGGGGGGGGGGLOL...i read this somewhere

Rahil & Shakti Rock . They both are very passionate & manly.

Armaan is more womanish.I used to like him ,not anymore .
Jassi Armaan Romance is stupid lacks chemistry
Pooja Ashmit & Nikhil Anu have gr8 chemistry.
Angad Kripa romance is violent like all Balaji

productions.

Armaan & Angad eyes reveals that they do not have any manly passion in them.They are ordinary .Big smile

and i was LOL

armaan and jassi's chemistry is stupid but nikhil and anu's (lack ofWink ) chemistry is greatLOL.....and ewwww....ewwwwww.....ewwwwww....ewwwwwwwwww...shakthi  is manly??Dead...his chestDead....and armaan's eyes dont ooze passionLOL...mind you, manly passionLOLLOL...OMG moni....girl where are youLOLLOL

Urrrrraang??!!!Evil Smile

LMAOOOOOO manly passionLOL..dying hereLOL....

OMSHISH..i just saw KF where archana said "aadmi hoon aadmi si..pyar karta hoon"LOL..that had me in stitches..and now this SA-AA and manly passion is driving me crazy !!LOL..Buffie, you are too good..lmaoooo again manly passionLOL

I told you..Apu is as feminine as they getEmbarrassedTongueEmbarrassed..which is a good thing..because then we can share make-up tipsTongueTongueTongue..apu, a little eyeliner will look fabulous on you!EmbarrassedBig smileBig smile..cos, AA's got these chinky small, close-set eyes with kinda hidden eyelidsConfused..so he would realllly benefit the use of a kohl pencil in sootTongue..or i'm sure biwi agnihotri will have some..she seems to highlight her honest eyes 10000 times a dayConfusedOuch..ever since you said you fell in love with themCryOuch

Anddd Shakti Anand maybe ewww..but he's a punjab ka puttharBig smileBig smileBig smile..so you would expect the typical sterotype description: huge build, berry dark, hairry..etc etc. Wherelse, our gora gunda is a Delhi ka DamselEmbarrassed(no offenceBig smile)..so he would have the: Chitta range, saklu build(thats why he got married to saklaDead) and clean shavenSmile..okay, his chest is just AVERAGETongue. Gawwd Apu..puuuurrrrlease don't try rugged AGAIN !!DeadDeadDead..Shakti: you can grow a beardBig smile

In my opinion: DKD+PKP=PERFECT !!!EmbarrassedTongueBig smile..mona, you should try this rare cross breedTongue

marvelous.malks IF-Sizzlerz
marvelous.malks
marvelous.malks

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 11:47am | IP Logged
haha thats like my mom talking...armaan is not manly LOL
Nikhil and Anu dont really have any romance going on Tongue Ouch LOL
And A-K..no comments ji Tongue
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moondust

productions.

Armaan & Angad eyes reveals that they do not have any manly passion in them.They are ordinary .Big smile

and i was LOL

armaan and jassi's chemistry is stupid but nikhil and anu's (lack ofWink ) chemistry is greatLOL.....and ewwww....ewwwwww.....ewwwwww....ewwwwwwwwww...shakthi  is manly??Dead...his chestDead....and armaan's eyes dont ooze passionLOL...mind you, manly passionLOLLOL...OMG moni....girl where are youLOLLOL

OMSHISH..i just saw KF where archana said "aadmi hoon aadmi si..pyar karta hoon"LOL..that had me in stitches..and now this SA-AA and manly passion is driving me crazy !!LOL..Buffie, you are too good..lmaoooo again manly passionLOL

I told you..Apu is as feminine as they getEmbarrassedTongueEmbarrassed..which is a good thing..because then we can share make-up tipsTongueTongueTongue..apu, a little eyeliner will look fabulous on you!EmbarrassedBig smileBig smile..cos, AA's got these chinky small, close-set eyes with kinda hidden eyelidsConfused..so he would realllly benefit the use of a kohl pencil in sootTongue..or i'm sure biwi agnihotri will have some..she seems to highlight her honest eyes 10000 times a dayConfusedOuch..ever since you said you fell in love with themCryOuch

Anddd Shakti Anand maybe ewww..but he's a punjab ka puttharBig smileBig smileBig smile..so you would expect the typical sterotype description: huge build, berry dark, hairry..etc etc. Wherelse, our gora gunda is a Delhi ka DamselEmbarrassed(no offenceBig smile)..so he would have the: Chitta range, saklu build(thats why he got married to saklaDead) and clean shavenSmile..okay, his chest is just AVERAGETongue. Gawwd Apu..puuuurrrrlease don't try rugged AGAIN !!DeadDeadDead..Shakti: you can grow a beardBig smile

In my opinion: DKD+PKP=PERFECT !!!EmbarrassedTongueBig smile..mona, you should try this rare cross breedTongue

I wanna KILL you moni.....dude, its night 12:30 here  and i was laughing so hysterically that ma actually came up to warn me that i am making weird eerie noisesLOLseriously, just sent her down now.......shakthi and punjab da puttarLOL...snd people....moni's new name for AA is gora gundaLOL....LAUGHING  MY @$$ OFFFFFFFLOL....you are too good...how do  you get so comical.....inborn is itTongue

sweetsorrow18 IF-Rockerz
sweetsorrow18
sweetsorrow18

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHAKTI IS MANLY.....omg hes not a man yaar hes like a gorilla Dead

LMAOOO *khush dies laughing*
moondust IF-Dazzler
moondust
moondust

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

productions.

and i was LOL

I wanna KILL you moni.....dude, its night 12:30 here  and i was laughing so hysterically that ma actually came up to warn me that i am making weird eerie noisesLOLseriously, just sent her down now.......shakthi and punjab da puttarLOL...snd people....moni's new name for AA is gora gundaLOL....LAUGHING  MY @$$ OFFFFFFFLOL....you are too good...how do  you get so comical.....inborn is itTongue

LOLBuffie, sorry about the eerie noises thingTongue..i am hearing eeire noises tooOuch..the wind never shuts-upAngry. Buffie, you forgot DKD=Delhi ka DamselTongue..sorry, that one isn't quite as goodOuch. OMGSH, shakti so badly reminds me of ParmeetConfused..both are PKP's..i guessConfusedConfusedConfused. And i owe all my comicalicityLOL to you and other comediansTongueTongue

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

LOLBuffie, sorry about the eerie noises thingTongue..i am hearing eeire noises tooOuch..the wind never shuts-upAngry. Buffie, you forgot DKD=Delhi ka DamselTongue..sorry, that one isn't quite as goodOuch. OMGSH, shakti so badly reminds me of ParmeetConfused..both are PKP's..i guessConfusedConfusedConfused. And i owe all my comicalicityLOL to you and other comediansTongueTongue

dude, atleast those eerie sounds didnt come from your vocal cords...its the wind.,...but here  somethign seriously was wrong with me,....it always happens....even  while reading the shetland pony comparison thread, i was laughing very strangely...my sis asks me if i am bhootified....LOL, BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD....imagine vidhi's  bhoot going behind armaan saying"BLOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD"....

Go to top