Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Celina7 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

ROCKSTAR... 😳
Celina7 thumbnail

Sunidhi Chauhan (Sana Khan) took to music simply and effortlessly as a toddler and after assurances from friends her father realised that this was no ordinary child. She picked up complex classical tunes with ease and sang without a glitch.

Her debut recording was for the film 'Shastra', for which she sang the racy number 'Ladki deewani dekho'. Her big break came a few smaller assignments later, when she was recommended to composer Sandeep Chowta for Ram Gopal Verma's 'Mast'. The three songs that she recorded for the film created quite a stir on the film music scene and offers began to come her way.

After recording yet again for Sandeep Chowta with the film 'Jungle', Sunidhi has progressed further into the big league with Vidhu Vinod Chopra's 'Mission Kashmir'. She has recorded the highlight song of the film - 'Bumbro', along with Shankar Mahadevan and Jaspinder Narula and what with the song already grabbing attention, Sunidhi can longer be termed as a child prodigy who's creating some ripples. The singer has also bagged the R. D. Burman award for most promising newcomer at the Filmfare awards 2001.

hmm i dont kno her name was sana khan... 😕
Celina7 thumbnail

these r cute 2...
Celina7 thumbnail
k sunidhiz fanz...i hope u liked my lil pic gallery...i 'll look 4 more later n post them.... disha i hope u dont mind...lol i just posted a lot.....sorry bout da lil red x'z i dint notice sum picz dont work...dunno y.. 😕 but enjoy!!
sweetdisha thumbnail
Celina my dear, thanks a lot for this those posts.Gr8t work.You are most welcome celina.I will update this club soon so not enlisting new members name now, but i will surely enlist your name once i have completed.
But I want to add some rules for the members of this club...i will pm you,or you can check the ARRahmans fanclub rules.As far as I know you,I hope you will agree 😊.
You need not to be sorry Celina for posting so many posts specialy when they are soooooo good.Otherwise i have to say sorry to all ARR fanclub members as i posted more than 100 posts there on last saturday 😛.
Dont worry,I never mind
sweetdisha thumbnail
Gr8t jobs has been done for gr8t peoples by gr8t peoples 😉
sammie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sweetdisha

Gr8t jobs has been done for gr8t peoples by gr8t peoples 😉

and d result is d gr8er fan club😳

sweetdisha thumbnail

And it results in a gr8t supporter like u.

This content was originally posted by: sammie

and d result is d gr8er fan club😳

Celina7 thumbnail
yea this is great club great job disha n every1 else....nice!!! o ok disha thanx.... I will make a lil pic 4 this fan club so u can post it in da front page....i will pm u...