India-Forums

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

vishwas (Page 5)

payalishhh Goldie
payalishhh
payalishhh

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 11:38am | IP Logged
I liked Vishwas the most so far on EMAET. And yes I was quite annoyed by his comment on the married couple, but I suppose I can see his point, and he at least had the guts to say what all the others wanted to say but coudnt. However he did say it in a very arrogant matter and it made me lose some respect for him. But as far as singing is concerned, hes amazing and lets see how he continues to perform. Smile

teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalishhh

I liked Vishwas the most so far on EMAET. And yes I was quite annoyed by his comment on the married couple, but I suppose I can see his point, and he at least had the guts to say what all the others wanted to say but coudnt. However he did say it in a very arrogant matter and it made me lose some respect for him. But as far as singing is concerned, hes amazing and lets see how he continues to perform. Smile

I agree singing is the most important reason.Smile
hi payal ny gurland palSmile

payalishhh Goldie
payalishhh
payalishhh

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Hey Angie my NY homie LOL

And yes, it is a singing contest and their being judged on their singing abilities so as long as Vishwas sings well Ill support him Smile
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 11:47am | IP Logged

And yes, it is a singing contest and their being judged on their singing abilities so as long as Vishwas sings well Ill support him Smile

thanksand how was the party I actually myself was out around midnight U know the NYC never sleeps and never too late to go outLOL

keep telling why like vishwas or not

roy IF-Rockerz
roy
roy

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 11:52am | IP Logged
ya he kind of sings well but , looks irritating but since we are concerned abt music , so yes he is good and can improve a lot if given exposure, still feel saptak has a very rich voice.even niladri
and sharib.sorry vishwanath and hrishikesh aswell LOL
payalishhh Goldie
payalishhh
payalishhh

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 11:56am | IP Logged
LOL LOL

yes nyc never sleeps Big smile partyin was fun tho, just the usual, been so busy lately so it was good to finally get out, have a really bad hangover tho lol

i just watched the india episode of 24th march online, vishwas was quite good, and sharib was pretty good too, but  i think hrishikesh has the potential to win Smile

Edited by payalishhh - 26 March 2006 at 11:58am
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rage797

ya he kind of sings well but , looks irritating but since we are concerned abt music , so yes he is good and can improve a lot if given exposure, still feel saptak has a very rich voice.even niladri
and sharib.sorry vishwanath and hrishikesh aswell LOL

rage kindoff like to expand on that?
I know paresh rocks and working on that too.

payal yeah itsbusy yeah saw the video parts will watch thoroughly of what I saw Viswas was good. Sahrib and his pair suprised me (though I think sahrib was the main voicebehind the jodi)

Edited by teenindia_usa - 26 March 2006 at 12:01pm
fm_qazi Goldie
fm_qazi
fm_qazi

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

Yes we should judge them on singing, because most of the thing other than singing we are seeing on stage are scripted. And we should know these kids are not actors, they just have to act in front of camera. Main aim of these shows are to make money, it does not depend whether we like it or not. I expect so many things like this in this show in coming weeks. So I do not care about these extra currucular things. Management will portray these scripted things as real. In this show we will see couple of love stories too and lot of regional issues staged by Zee.

Go to top