Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

vishwas (Page 3)

fm_qazi Goldie
fm_qazi
fm_qazi

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ranig

To be honest Vishwas didn't sing that well on these 2 days. I don't know what happened , he sang so well before that. And Vinit and Irfan were expetionally well on those days. Just luck I guess....

Personally, I prefer Vinit more than Vishwas. But I think Irfan was just really really good on that day. Even Adesh and Jatin Lalit who were always putting down Ismail's students were saying he was better than Vishwas.   

Actually Vishwas got all green before that episode but on that particular day Irfan's performance was extraordinary. And I think it was not only sur in which Vishwas was lagging but in every thing. It was simply Irfan day that day. Otherwise Vishwas is better singer than Irfan. But Irfan is a singer, nobody can beat him on his day.

fm_qazi Goldie
fm_qazi
fm_qazi

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by teenindia_usa

Originally posted by vinayaktyagi

Arey Vishwas ke kyun peeche pad gaye bhai?
I like him ,he is a very good singer.
I'm sure woh jald hi aap ko bhi impress kar de gaa.

I am already his supporter as well as sahrib's.
I just wanted to know how other's views and that whether his outburst against the jodi would goagainst him and if the pairing of twinkle would hurt him.

I have always stated my support of vishwas he impressed me in 2005show and lost out to infran which was sad. also mahendi told him and was rather rude that he was morebettter suited as a model than a singer.

Next to Paresh vishwas was my next pick.

Teen:

My personal feeling is Vishwas was correct in raising the issue, only thing he should not mention is about the advantage of marriage. I feel if there is some format then everybody should go through that format. If 8 jodi are being selected on the basis of matching of voices after singing on the stage then these two should also go through that. There should not be any double standard. There was chance that Hrishikesh singing may match with other singer better than with his wife. Individually Vishwas and Sharib are two best singers. But in jori with other they are not in top 4. Their partners are very weak, even Sharib's jodi is better than Vishwas's jodi.

autmother Senior Member
autmother
autmother

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 10:04am | IP Logged
agree with qazi. But I do think with Indian public mentality marriage will be an advantage. They are already established singers and coming to compete with these kids is very unfair.
teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fm_qazi

Originally posted by vinayaktyagi

Arey Vishwas ke kyun peeche pad gaye bhai?
I like him ,he is a very good singer.
I'm sure woh jald hi aap ko bhi impress kar de gaa.

I am already his supporter as well as sahrib's.
I just wanted to know how other's views and that whether his outburst against the jodi would goagainst him and if the pairing of twinkle would hurt him.

I have always stated my support of vishwas he impressed me in 2005show and lost out to infran which was sad. also mahendi told him and was rather rude that he was morebettter suited as a model than a singer.

Next to Paresh vishwas was my next pick.

Teen:

My personal feeling is Vishwas was correct in raising the issue, only thing he should not mention is about the advantage of marriage. I feel if there is some format then everybody should go through that format. If 8 jodi are being selected on the basis of matching of voices after singing on the stage then these two should also go through that. There should not be any double standard. There was chance that Hrishikesh singing may match with other singer better than with his wife. Individually Vishwas and Sharib are two best singers. But in jori with other they are not in top 4. Their partners are very weak, even Sharib's jodi is better than Vishwas's jodi.

Well said Quazi, andyes vishwas was getting greens till that day 1st Vineet surpassed him than the nextday was infran. mehendhihas all said kept oncounting sur quite annoying though.

He told nihira something too which was ironic that she was quiteflirtous or something totally the opposite of her personality(at least think it was her)

I knowfor sure he kept saying how goodlooking he thought vishwas and that modeling would suit him(indirectly).

I think mehandi gives shame too punjabi's at times(sorry to any punjabi).
Maybe infran was good thatday and I guess itsbased on that.
Well that is the past they areboth there and sofar Vishwas is excelling and just needs to work on the attitude so won't go against him. I mean hema partook in a walkout and it hurt him.

Quazi agree vishwas and sahrib have a rawdeal though I think sahrib more so. hopefully his parterner will improve.

I guess the husband wife pair too are a reckoningforce will see.
Lastly rajeev is improving
and Vishwas is my 1st pick

also I started this topic since some were saying they were not supporting Vishwasbecause of the attitude. As long as he sings good I support him
peace

Edited by teenindia_usa - 26 March 2006 at 10:12am
roy IF-Rockerz
roy
roy

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 10:10am | IP Logged
no ways no vishwas no vinit and not even sharib(even though he is a good singer). when it comes to chokra only one name paresh
teenindia_usa IF-Sizzlerz
teenindia_usa
teenindia_usa

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rage797

no ways no vishwas no vinit and not even sharib(even though he is a good singer). when it comes to chokra only one name paresh

I agree if he was there hey rage we should start a private sa re ga ma pa in honor of him

Paresh RocksThumbs UpCool

Edited by teenindia_usa - 26 March 2006 at 10:16am
fm_qazi Goldie
fm_qazi
fm_qazi

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by autmother

agree with qazi. But I do think with Indian public mentality marriage will be an advantage. They are already established singers and coming to compete with these kids is very unfair.

My feeling is they should not be competing in this show, It is good Nihira is not here. Zee is actually using this couple to show public that they are serious about singing. But you can easily say it is the biggest drama in the name of singing. These 17-18 years old kids are keep hands around their partner is never a good sign for music. And I am 100% sure Ranade coupel came on the condition of being in jodi, otherwise Prajakta would not be comfortable with other. I do not think marriage will be plus point for them vote wise, because in India mostly teenage and people below 25 vote, and they have so many other reasons to support their favorite. These two are good and matures singers, so people will vote them based on singing, and it is difficult to win based on singing. They can go last 4-5 but not all out winnner.

roy IF-Rockerz
roy
roy

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rage797

I agree if he was there hey rage we should start a private sa re ga ma pa in honor of him

Paresh RocksThumbs UpCool

yups thats right we can but at leaste what ican do is to start a paresh fan club but the problem is we need few paresh pics and i am pretty weak at tht collecting pics and making a siggy kinds , so why dont u start i wud support you and promise this wud beat this vinit and other fan clubs.Wink

PARESH IS THE BESTThumbs Up

Go to top