Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by jmn7

vishwas did not sing dil jo keh na saka.He sang dil kehra ha hai dil on the first day.He missed sur and ws given the yellow card.The next day he missed sur again and he was eliminated.

Yes so true however are U supporting him or not any reasons would love to know?
Originally posted by jmn7

I think vishwas is the best singer ammong the boys.Sharib sings technically well but his expressions are not good.The wild card entrants are not taken into consideration here because they are established singers,and it is unfair to compete with these contestsants.I think vishwas and Twinkle are the only singers who can give them a tough fight.

I agree and thanks on the support

I liked Vishwas the most so far on EMAET. And yes I was quite annoyed by his comment on the married couple, but I suppose I can see his point, and he at least had the guts to say what all the others wanted to say but coudnt. However he did say it in a very arrogant matter and it made me lose some respect for him. But as far as singing is concerned, hes amazing and lets see how he continues to perform. 😊
Originally posted by payalishhh

I liked Vishwas the most so far on EMAET. And yes I was quite annoyed by his comment on the married couple, but I suppose I can see his point, and he at least had the guts to say what all the others wanted to say but coudnt. However he did say it in a very arrogant matter and it made me lose some respect for him. But as far as singing is concerned, hes amazing and lets see how he continues to perform. 😊

I agree singing is the most important reason.😊
hi payal ny gurland pal😊

Hey Angie my NY homie πŸ˜†

And yes, it is a singing contest and their being judged on their singing abilities so as long as Vishwas sings well Ill support him 😊

And yes, it is a singing contest and their being judged on their singing abilities so as long as Vishwas sings well Ill support him 😊

thanksand how was the party I actually myself was out around midnight U know the NYC never sleeps and never too late to go outπŸ˜†

keep telling why like vishwas or not

ya he kind of sings well but , looks irritating but since we are concerned abt music , so yes he is good and can improve a lot if given exposure, still feel saptak has a very rich voice.even niladri
and sharib.sorry vishwanath and hrishikesh aswell πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

yes nyc never sleeps πŸ˜ƒ partyin was fun tho, just the usual, been so busy lately so it was good to finally get out, have a really bad hangover tho lol

i just watched the india episode of 24th march online, vishwas was quite good, and sharib was pretty good too, but  i think hrishikesh has the potential to win 😊Edited by payalishhh - 18 years ago
Originally posted by rage797

ya he kind of sings well but , looks irritating but since we are concerned abt music , so yes he is good and can improve a lot if given exposure, still feel saptak has a very rich voice.even niladri
and sharib.sorry vishwanath and hrishikesh aswell πŸ˜†

rage kindoff like to expand on that?
I know paresh rocks and working on that too.

payal yeah itsbusy yeah saw the video parts will watch thoroughly of what I saw Viswas was good. Sahrib and his pair suprised me (though I think sahrib was the main voicebehind the jodi)
Edited by teenindia_usa - 18 years ago

Yes we should judge them on singing, because most of the thing other than singing we are seeing on stage are scripted. And we should know these kids are not actors, they just have to act in front of camera. Main aim of these shows are to make money, it does not depend whether we like it or not. I expect so many things like this in this show in coming weeks. So I do not care about these extra currucular things. Management will portray these scripted things as real. In this show we will see couple of love stories too and lot of regional issues staged by Zee.