India-Forums

Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

this guy was in kth

dblock247 Groupbie
dblock247
dblock247

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 6:58am | IP Logged
im sorry guys i dont watch kavvyanjali...i saw it with my mom yesterday...on tape..i saw the part where amrita singh kills her husband. well they didnt prove it as yet..but he was in kth..hes better than the varun played by the other guy...it sounds interesting...is this guy leaving the show..is he leaving like rajeev left?

prettyasjen IF-Sizzlerz
prettyasjen
prettyasjen

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 7:00am | IP Logged
yeah is leaving LOL n his name is eijaz khan!!! LOL LOL LOL anways rajeev left becoz of sum reason but rajeev's charcter sugal was still alive in the serial but here eijaz's character kkavya is dieing!!! thats y eijaz aka kkavya is leaving!
-Simrah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Simrah-
-Simrah-

Posted: 26 March 2006 at 7:04am | IP Logged
yeah wot jen said Tongue
atleast sujal's character woz alive but woz changed, wasnt still gud coz rajeev woz better Embarrassed
ere eijaz aka kavya is gonna b bumped off Ouch
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index