if indiviuals in relationship r  very much emotionally attached

to eachother then only otherwise i don"t think long

distance realtionship works Smile

pink

OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 06 April 2006 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
I think long distance relationship definitely work because the love is more stronger since you always have the desire to meet that person, but another factor that's really important is trust because you never know what the other person is doing behind your back, but it's your trust that should be strong and this way, long distance relationships certainly workSmile
SuperGrl126301 Goldie
SuperGrl126301
SuperGrl126301

#Akela Banner Contest Winner!!

Posted: 08 April 2006 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
it can work...it does work
my bff has been goin out with this guy who lives across the atlantic, for almost a yr now. nd it works..they have to make a couple of compromises, but it works
sweetlata IF-Rockerz
sweetlata
sweetlata

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Well.Depends ! If u have the will and commitment than nothing can come ur way ! But if u aren determined then its bound not to work.
But my observation says that if two ppl depart and stay away from each other for a long span of time, then the charm tends to fail and since you need some one u can rely on...n if that person is away..u tend to look for an alternative..leading to departure from the loved one.
analyst Newbie
analyst
analyst

Posted: 14 April 2006 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetlata

Well.Depends ! If u have the will and commitment than nothing can come ur way ! But if u aren determined then its bound not to work.
But my observation says that if two ppl depart and stay away from each other for a long span of time, then the charm tends to fail and since you need some one u can rely on...n if that person is away..u tend to look for an alternative..leading to departure from the loved one.

ummm.... u right
sweetlata IF-Rockerz
sweetlata
sweetlata

Posted: 14 April 2006 at 2:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by analyst

Originally posted by sweetlata

ummm.... u right

ohh so whats ur take on it? Is it the same?Smile

vidyaah Groupbie
vidyaah
vidyaah

Posted: 14 April 2006 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Long distance rel works...well yes...if you know the person before and have been going steady for some time...
But do these ONLY long distance...internet/chat relationships work...well i have seen one instance...my friend met this guy in chat and got married to him after 4 yrs just meeting him once and realised that she couldnt live with him under the same roof as they had so many differences which was not discussed in the phone. They eventually ended up with a divorce. Even though exceptions cant be examples..i would like to know thoughts on these...
Aparna_BD IF-Dazzler
Aparna_BD
Aparna_BD

Posted: 14 April 2006 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SuperGrl126301

it can work...it does work
my bff has been goin out with this guy who lives across the atlantic, for almost a yr now. nd it works..they have to make a couple of compromises, but it works

That means they are still dating and you still don't know if it has worked.They may still break up.

I think by "worked" we probably mean the distance is behind them now and they have married. So they overcame all odds.

I hope they overcome it , but from the percentages of failure one shouldn't expect as much.Cry

Go to top