Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

WILL LONG DISTANCE LOVE WORK? (Page 2)

Aparna_BD IF-Dazzler
Aparna_BD
Aparna_BD

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
My experience says 8 out of 10 times long distance relationship do not work . Although in this day and age with improvement in communication they should be a higher chance of it working .

But long distance love doesn't make the" heart grow fonder "as the famous saying goes rather it makes the heart go in a different direction . Especially the chances of them not working are higher when you are in school or college.
heart girl IF-Sizzlerz
heart girl
heart girl

Posted: 27 March 2006 at 5:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by analyst

Zindagi kohi shayari nahi jo kohi bhi shayar uss pe sher bol de ..... pyaar bhi nazar ke sameiney dektha hain agar nazar ke dhoor chala jaye toh sapna bann ke rahajatha hain Wink

oh!Wink Nice replyLOL I don have a shair or poem on my head rite nowLOLWink

sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neil Diamond

Donno if long distance love works or not...but it surely kills Embarrassed

LOL atleast I agree with you here! Wink
sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 6:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sowmyaa

Donno if long distance love works or not...but it surely kills
atleast I agree with you here!

or is it that for once we have our feet in the same boatWinkTongue...okie, make it similar kinda boat!LOL

Angry why only feet! for above statement I will come with you in same boat!! Wink LOL
nonny Goldie
nonny
nonny

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Well I don't quite agree that distance doesn't make the 'heart grow fonder' Embarrassed coz despite the fact that certain things are off-limits here, yet the pining & longing bit increases by leaps & bounds & "the lure of the forbidden" seems to entice the individual into finding it intriguing leaving a lot more to be desired Tongue. Of course there are time constraints & other factors involved unlike a regular relationship but like they say, where there is a will,there is a way Wink& u end up being with each other against all odds may be with that l'il bit of extra effort Embarrassed & it is so worth it Tongue if it means feeling rejuvenated & content at best Approve      

Edited by nonny - 29 March 2006 at 8:57pm
hippi2go Goldie
hippi2go
hippi2go

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
I personally don't think that long distance relationship works. It has nothing to do with having more or less love for one another. The distance always seems to come as the BIG picture. To be in any kind of relationship, its very important that you be able to spend time together and get to have the feels of one another. Being so far away, that feelings never come, or it usually fades awayCry

Althou, it could also depend on how devoted you are to your significant others...And if one is very blindly in love with one another, then they won't even think about being away in the first place
KK_lassi IF-Veteran Member
KK_lassi
KK_lassi

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 4:33am | IP Logged
In Long distance frndship or love , u cum in contact with only certain aspects of tht person like communication skills while witing or the way u both contact each other. Plans to marry each other will be risky if they are of above case. I think faith in each other plays a very important role for any frndship or love to remain... ie trust in eachother to an infinite extent.. But If only one party is deep in love/trust with the distanced party and the other does'nt give back the same flow..it hurts tremendously...ie like neil said "Kills"! So I conclude tht, its better to maintain distance between eachother emotionally proportionate to the land distance..In this way atleast frndship remains...
icychoco Groupbie
icychoco
icychoco

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 6:41am | IP Logged
i thnk long distance love doesnt work unless both r serious

Go to top