Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArhiFF-True Luv Is Eternal-EpiloguePg39(13/6/12) (Page 8)

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Part 4 on PAGE 6

Finally that day came when I saw her in excel college but the next thing made me shock as a guy came from behind and hugged her from waist. After that he planted a kiss on her shoulder.

Sanjana, who had seen me behaved like I was stranger but as that guy left I went to her and asked "Sanjana what is all this?"

"what? and who are you to ask me this?" she said while rolling her eyes.

"For God sake, I am your boyfriend" I was aghast.

"come on Arnav, you were just a time pass for me. I was with you as I knew you will fulfill all my wishes but no the most expensive gift you had given me till date was that proposing ring"

At that moment, I got to know she was with me just for money. I meant nothing to her. You know I was so upset on myself knowing that I trusted a girl like her but strangely I wasn't sad. I mean the way, a person is sad when heartbroken. Yes I was upset but just because I didn't knew why she left me and when I got to know that I didn't wanted to have any relation with her.

And today, she insulted me and said stuff which I can't even think of, I just couldn't stop myself so I slapped her" there wasn't even a tear in his eyes but he looked at Khushi and found her crying "what happened, Khushi?" he asked her with concern.

"just listening about your past made me cry" she said while wiping her tears.

"oww Khushi" he said while hugging her "come one, let's go home"

They both stood up and went back home. Entering in the sitting room both sat down. "Arnav, for some reason even I want to share my past with you. I had never shared it with anyone, you know because it always pains me to think about that but I know that sharing my past with you would help me to feel lighter"

Arnav was amazed to see that after a month she was at least ready to share her past and he knew for sure that she would feel really good. As he too was feeling good after sharing his past with her. Sharing, his past with Khushi made him so light and the only traces left of his past faded away.

"Khushi go on, you'll definitely feel better as I am feeling right now" he encouraged Khushi while holding her hands.

She smiled slyly and then closed her eyes, trying to remember the past memories, the earlier no doubt were beautiful. As she recollected them she opened her eyes.

Khushi was born in Mumbai and was living with her parents Shashank and Padma, thus she was loved a lot by her parents.

When Khushi turned 22, her parents started the talk of her marriage so that she get happily settled off. She wasn't ready yet but for her parents' happiness she agreed to meet the guys they have chosen.

Her parents just told her that the guys who was coming to see her, was Shashank's friend's son. His name was Samir Saxena, he was rich man and he was coming back from UK just to see her. Khushi wasn't really thrilled with the idea to go and settled down in UK, she wanted to live in India with her family but her parents happiness were way more important for her, she could do anything to see them happy.

The next week, Samir and his family landed at their home. Khushi was wearing a beautiful pink salwar kameez, she put minimum make up and light earrings with a simple necklace. Khushi's mom came in her room and put a tikka near her ear as to save her from devil eyes. Once she was done, she took Khushi in the sitting room.

Khushi's eyes were lowered, she didn't dare looked up, she was too nervous to do so. Padma made her sit next to Samir.

"I think we should leave both of them alone for a while" Samir's dad said with a smile and all agreed.

All left them in the sitting room and went in the garden. Khushi was too shy to even say a word.

"Khushi" she heard her name so she shyly looked up and found him looking at her. "I think we should introduce each other properly. Hi, I am Samir, 24 years old and came here in India after whole 9 years" he said with a smile and then asked "what about you?"

"hi, my name is Khushi, I am 22 and had been in India all my life" she said while looking down again.

Both talked a while, well Samir asked her questions and she replied. While talking to each other, Khushi felt really comfortable. After a while, the elder joined them. Soon enough, Samir and his family left saying that they will give their answer soon.

Somehow, Khushi's parents were confident that it was a yes as they noticed a cute smile on both of their faces.

Padma took Khushi back in the room and asked her "did you like Samir?"

Khushi smiled shyly and nodded her head. Padma hugged her with excitement, she was happy that Khushi would be married and settled down. Padma went down happily and told Shashank, while Khushi was blushing to the core.

The very same evening, Samir's father called Shashank and said it was a yes from Samir, shashank said it was a yes from their side too. All was set, there wedding was going to take place in two weeks.

Finally, it was the D-day, Khushi was really happy as in the last two weeks she got to know to more about him, her liking toward him was getting stronger.

She got married and the next day they were flowing back to England. Khushi was sad to be away from her parents. She was sad to go in a strange place where she knew no one but she knew Samir would support her and would be with her always and that very fact reassured her. That was why she was able to leave her homeland with a happy heart and with good memories.

The following two years were like heaven for her, Samir showered her with so much love. She still remembered, the day of her birthday.

"Happy birthday sweetheart" Samir said while pecking on her forehead. Both were on their bed and covered with a sheet.

Khushi opened her eyes with a moan yet with a smile and said "thank you"

"so what does my princess want today?" he asked while looking in her eyes lovingly.

"I just want you in my life forever that's all" she replied back, they both looked in each other's eyes with so much love then Khushi continued "I have a surprise for you"

Samir frowned and asked "isn't it your birthday?"

"yeah but is there any difference between you and me?" she asked him innocently, he shook his head cutely which made Khushi smile. "You are going to be a father" she said shyly

Samir looked at her, in dazed state. When he regained a bit of his composure he asked for confirmation "really?"

"really" she confirmed with blush.

Samir was so happy, he hugged her tightly and showered her with kisses.

Two months passed by, she was four months pregnant when his friend Ashwin, Samir's friend came at their home. It was the first time she was meeting him. He looked at her lustily and when she informed Samir, he just told her that she was misunderstanding his friend so she dropped off the topic.

But he didn't stop looking at her lustily or touching her whenever he could. She was fed up but Samir didn't notice this nor understood her.

After a week, Khushi was alone at home when she heard the bell. She opened the door and found Ashwin. Seeing him there, she was sort of scared as she was alone at home, even her servant had left due to some work.

"Samir isn't at home, come later" she was about to close the door but he put his hand in between.

"who came to meet Samir, I came to meet you, to make love to you" he said seductively while pushing the door and then he closed the door.

She slapped him "leave" she said angrily.

"no, never" he replied, with rage in his eyes, while walking toward her. He was angry to be slapped by her, he wasn't going to leave her that easily.

Khushi moved back till she hit the wall, he pinned her and tried to kiss her still she protested for some time but she wasn't equal to him physically. Moreover her pregnancy wasn't helping her at all as she was feeling really weak.

He forcefully threw her over his shoulder and led her toward her room. In the way, Khushi kicked him, but even her hard kicks didn't affect him, she was so weak in from of him. He threw her on the bed and jumped on her.

"stop, please leave me" she protested but to no avail he wasn't ready to stop. He didn't even care that she was pregnant.

Still Khushi tried to push him. "I won't" he said and buried his head in the crock of her neck, on the same time he tore her clothes from shoulder. She shrieked painfully. He turned there position so now she was on the top but still she couldn't do anything. Khushi tears steamed down non-stop.

Khushi attempted to get rid of him but to no good. Suddenly the door opened. She looked there and found Samir who was standing there with shocked expressions.

At the same instant, Ashwin left her, as he too had seen the door noise, he turned his side  so he was beneath her and then he pushed her "what are you doing Khushi? you are my friend's wife" he said pretending to be the one being forced here.

Samir couldn't believe his eyes, his wife was in their bedroom all over his friend. He moved toward her and slapped her. He didn't even noticed her tears or the nasty bites on her neck or her clothes torn up from her shoulder.

"I could have understand that you agreed to marry me only to come to England. You never loved me, you bit*h" he spatted angrily while grabbing her hairs and jerking her away forcefully that she fall down on the bed.

Though she was mortified and was in pain but she had to defend herself "Samir listen to me please, I hadn't done anything, he was forcing me"

He went to her and slapped her again "I myself have seen who was all over whom" he yelled angrily

"You can't do this Samir, I only love you. I am carrying the symbol of our love, please believe me" she sobbed while holding his arm.

He jerked her arm away and shouted "I am sure that the children in your womb isn't even mine. Take your stuff and get out"

"Sam..." she was numbed to hear all that.

She got interrupted by Samir "I said get out" he looked at her angrily. When he didn't see her moving "you won't listen like this then just wait" he took a suitcase and filled it with her stuff.

He took hold of her hand and dragged her toward the exit door. He opened it and threw her out with her suitcase "just get out. I'll send you the divorce paper soon as I can't live with you"

All this event made her stunned, her husband didn't believe her, he didn't trust her, he accused her of being a bit*h, he didn't even listen her. Where was she to go now.

While holding the suitcase, she started walking aimlessly. She was thrown out from her house and that too when she was pregnant.

She was still walking on the road when a car stopped on her level. As she felt her arm being grabbed she looked up and found Ashwin "that's what you get to slap me" he said while smirking.

Though, he did all this but he wasn't satisfied. He was going to fulfill all his needs. He dragged her toward his car but some nice man came there and saved her from Ashwin, who left but with the promise that he will come back gain.

Afraid she was, she decided to leave England and go back to India. Before she could reach at her parents' home, the news of her so called 'extramarital affair' reached at her home.

Her parents kicked her out from the door of their house while cursing her and their faith. The daughter they had always loved put them at shame. They too didn't believe her.

Now there was no place for her to stay. Luckily, she had some money, thanks to which she got to stay in a hotel. She knew she couldn't spend all her life like this so she applied in a hospital where she got a job.

Hotel was expensive so she went to prefecture who helped her getting a affordable place to stay and now she was leaving with Arnav.

As she ended with her past she looked toward Arnav and found him in tears. "hey Arnav what happened?" she too was in tears but she didn't know he would also start crying.

Arnav thought his pain was big one but today he truly got to know his pain was nothing compared to Khushi's. He just hugged her tightly, he couldn't say anything but just comfort her at the moment.

Khushi too couldn't help but sob loudly and freely. After so long, she got a shoulder to lean on and cry her heart out for her past. Finally, she had let the truth and she felt good.

That's was the beauty of their friendship, one was able to feel the pain of the other.

Thanks everyone for your comments and likes, please keep doing both these things as it encourages me writing further. All comments, suggestions, questions and criticism are more than welcome. :D
A very very happy birthday for everyone who is born in January :D
Please add me in your buddy list as 'kashishkpm' if you want PMS :D

Luv u<333

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post: shazsarunlicious..vijiasr08

-Siaa- Goldie

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
The update was fab and Khushi's fb was heart-wrenching!! Poor misunderstanding and bam the entire relation is catapult!!! Feel sorry for her and even Arnav!! Loved the way they opened up to each other abt their past and the way he comforted her!!!

Cont soon :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Ohhh God, Khushi's Past Is SOOO Heart Breaking :( Broken Heart Poor Her, LOVE The Bonding Of ArHi :) Updateee Sooonn Hug

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
OMG her past is so heart-wrenching...poor thing
i feel bad for arnav too
i really love their bonding
great update and please update soon

Ishrafan11 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Great update kushi past is so heartbreaking feel sorry for her.

angelic shaz IF-Sizzlerz
angelic shaz
angelic shaz

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
wowww awesummm loved it!!!!

..Damsel.. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
aww, feel so bad for her...poor girl...

continue soon and thanks for the pm

Shruti21 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
awesome girl...
truely eternal love...i was lukng for such was lyk m reading a novel as i read today alltogether...
the idea was simple bt beautifully was very soothing...thanx a ton..
finally i got to read wat i wanted...
do pm me d next part

Go to top