Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArhiFF-True Luv Is Eternal-EpiloguePg39(13/6/12) (Page 36)

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
PART 19 on PAGE 35

Hey guys thanks a lot to everyone who voted for me :D
~*FF Awards 2012 Voting Thread*~

Placing a kiss on Khushi shoulder, Arnav whispered hoarsely "I love you baby"

"I love you too" she kissed on his chest and the next second she too fell asleep followed by Arnav.

The next day, they spent celebrating Khushali's birthday, who was looking like she had received a star. Arnav and Khushi were the happiest person on the earth seeing their daughter happy, excited and growing up.

By night, all left to their respective homes including Shashank and Padma as Shashank had an important meeting which he couldn't ignore.

Khushi and Arnav being the understanding children, they agreed and bid them adieu happily. But not before they took a promise from them that they'll come and stay with them more which they agreed with a smile.

True they had to leave but they too wanted to spend some quality time with Arnav, Khushi and Khushali. They were really looking forward to come and stay with them for a bit longer.

As everyone left, Khushi hugged Arnav and said sadly "the house is looking so emoty". Khushali was already in her bed and fast asleep.

Arnav hugged her back "I agree baby, but I want let you miss them" he said with a wink and picked her up.

Taking her in 'their special' room, he made love to her just once. In the process, he made sure not to hurt her in any way. Although, he wanted to keep on kissing her and making love to her as he could never get enough of her but he had to control his desires. As for now, he knew he couldn't as she got tired easily.

"Arnav, what about we break our records today?" she asked while tracing her finger on his jaw.

Listening that, Arnav looked at her with shock visible in his eyes. He looked at her and asked with baffled look yet with a lopsided smile "You are joking right?"

"no, I am not joking I am really serious" She said with a serious look, yet with desire for her in his eyes.

"Khushi, I won't lie I too want to make love to you till we both get tired but we have to take care of your health and our babies too" he said making her understand as calmly as possible, followed by a kiss on her forehead.

She knew Arnav was completely right but she was having strange mood swings. "ok, I know. I want to eat kheer"

"At this time?" he asked with a frown.

"Yeah Arnav" she confirmed with a pout.

"This cravings of yours make me crazy" he said kissing on her cheek.

"I know I annoy you a lot" as she said this a few tears came out and she started sobbing. The pregnancy was taking a toll on her.

Arnav got worried, he didn't mean to make her cry. He quickly sat down and hugged her "shh princess don't cry" he hushed her and then continued lovingly "I will be completely honest to you, sometimes I get tired but that doesn't mean that you annoy me. Moreover, when you ask or order me to do something, I consider myself the proudest person on the earth as I feel that I mean a lot to you. When I fulfill one of your wishes I feel like the happiest man on the earth. With every passing second I can't help but fall in love with you more and more"

Hearing this, Khushi's sobs subsided and she kept on relaxing her head on his chest. Kissing on her forehead, he said "you relax here, I'll make kheer for you"

Before he could make her lay, she held his hand and said with an innocent look "please can I have halwa instead?"

"Only if you smile" he said with a smile, while gesturing her with his own hands.

Khushi smiled at this, he was so lovely that she felt like admiring him all the time. Arnav pecked on her lips and moved toward her belly. "don't disturb your mom a lot baby" he pecked on her stomach and was about to move away, when she held his hand.

"I want to come with you" she said stretching her arms out so he cold pick her up. She was just wrapped in white bed sheet.

"my cute bacha" he kissed on her kips and picked her up.

"Thank you so much for bearing all my tatrums" she said with a smile.

"Don't say thank you sweetheart, even if you need to be pampered yet only a woman possesses the power to bear all the pain while keeping the baby inside her womb and when baby came out and I feel so happy to be at my wife and kids' service as I already said you before so now just keep ordering me" he kissed on her full mouth.

He placed her gently on the counter. "ok now sit here and I will prepare halva for my princess" he kissed on her and started his task.

Khushi sat on her place with a big smile, admiring her husband. As far as she knew, he was one of the best human in the world.

Few days passed away smoothly, with Arnav taking care of Khushi and Khushali as well as loving them. Not only the person already in the world but he was also taking care of the coming baby, he would keep on talking to Khushi's stomach.

Meanwhile, Khushi was having loads of cravings which Arnav happily fulfilled. Like always, his main aim was to see Khushi, Khushali and soon-to-be baby happy as it made him happy.

Khushali's nursery school started. It was her first day and more than her, Arnav was worried. Khushi was worried too but she was being the calm one here . The reason being, she knew her husband was capable of being a bigger baby. Arnav thought 'what if she miss us there?', 'what if she cry?'

To his insecurities, Khushi replied "Arnav, Khushali is our strong baby as she is our baby, everything will be fine". She placed a kiss on his cheek and gave him an assuring look. "and by the way, would you mind if I join you today in the office?"

"yeah of course, the office is yours as well" he said with a smile. His fallen face had brighten up. At first,her assurance calmed him and her coming to office made him smile. "by the way, when are you starting your practice again?" he asked her as he encircled his hand around her waist.

"I am thinking once, our coming baby will join nursery, then I will do duty when they will in their nurseries" she told him as she took his tie and started knoting it. Arnav kept on being naughty with her.

They dropped Khushali as her nursery. She didn't want to go, so Arnav being the lovely father knew he would have to make her understand, although, he didn't want his daughter to be at some strange place. He knelt down and asked, while holding her hand "whom do you want like to be?"

"hmm dad" she said with a smile, showing her growing teeth.

"then you must go to school and learn new things so that when you grow up, you will be like me uh with a little difference you would be businesswoman" he said with a wink, which made Khushali chuckle. "Make new friends here so that in the evening you can tell me each and everything. Will you tell me?" at first he explained her and then asked her a question which would encourage her to go and study.

"of course dad, I will tell you everything" she said, grinning to the fullest.

Khushi was standing there and looking at both of them. She loved how Arnav explained her everything and made it so easier for her to go at nursery and actually enjoy it.

"so my baby, give us a kiss and go to the school" he said wrinking her nose.

Khushali gave both of them a sloppy kiss and entered in her class with her teacher. Once Khushali entered in the classroom, Arnav and Khushi sighed and left from there.

They sat in the car and Arnav drove to the office. They spent the whole day worrying about Khushali and waiting the time to pick Khushali up.

"Khushi, why is timing passing so slowly?" Arnav whined glancing every second on the clock. He couldn't even concentrate on his work but had to.

"I don't know but yes stop watching at the clock" she said snuggling closer to Arnav.

He took a deep breath and said "you are right"

As soon as the clock shew the time to leave the office to pick Khushali up, they quickly made their way to the car.

Seeing, Khushali coming out, they rushed to her and hugged her. Both asked in unison "so how was your day princess?"

"it was nice mom dad. Once we reach at home, I will tell you all in detail" she replied with a smile.

"ok done" Arnav picked her up.

A week later, Khushi not being used to leave alone in the house accompanied Arnav to his office whenever she felt like. It was one of such days that she had accompanied Arnav in the company.

As usually, Arnav was working on his laptop with Khushi in his lap. Sometimes, she wondered how could he work with her in his lap.

"Arnav, how do you manage to work like this? I mean with me in your lap?" she asked with curiosity.

"When I have you so close to me, I can manage everything as I know you are by my side" he said with a smile.

Out of sudden, she kissed on his lips. A kiss full of passion and love. They swallowed each other saliva with pleasure. Their tongues were in constant touch with the other one. They explored each other's mouth, something they had been doing from ages but still didn't get enough of.

As they got tired, they slipped their tongues out from each other's mouth and then Arnav said with her heart beat raised "it always feel new to kiss you"

"I can't say anything less than you said" she seconded their feelings for each other, which were completely mutual.

Hearing a knock, Khushi stood up from his lap as she didn't like to show others something which was private to them.

Once Khushi moved away from Arnav lap, he made a sullen face. He was so liking the warmth of her being in his arms but he could understand the situation well that was why he compiled in.

"come in" Arnav said, with his eyes still fixed on Khushi.

"Sir, Mrs Behl is here to meet you" his assistant informed him.

"hmm let her in" he was least interested to know who it was.

"Good morning Arnav" she greeted him with a seduction tone.

"I would prefer if you address me as Mr Raizada" he said being a complete professional.

Although, he didn't know Mrs behl was Sanjana still seeing her presence didn't effect him even a bit. "why being professional; when we once shared more than friends do" she said with a shameless grin.

Sanjana was aware of Arnav and Khushi's marriage and as she entered in the room, she had seen Khushi sitting on the the couch so she didn't want to let this chance go. She decided to create misunderstandings between as she was still angry for the slap she received few years ago.

"we never shared anything and I am really proud of that fact" he said spitting anger.

Once he said that, he looked at Khushi, who was sitting their just watching at them. He knew she trusted him but what if she took all of this wrong.

"Good to know how you explain yourself few facts" she said with a chuckle and moved closer to Arnav.

Arnav's eyes were still stuck at Khushi, whose eyes bore in him. She wasn't moving but just kept on looking at him. Her face was expressionless. He didn't know what to think about it. He loved Khushi a lot and couldn't bear to let a misunderstanding happen between them.

So lost in Khushi's eyes, that he didn't feel Sanjana being close to him but as he felt a finger on his cheek. He snapped out from staring at Khushi and jerked Sanjana's hand away. "how dare you?" he shouted as loud as he could, he was now bowling in anger, his eyes were completely red. How did she dare touch him, no one was allowed to touch him like this apart his wife.

Holding her hand tightly, he dragged her outside and said coldly "I don't want to ever see you again as I just consider you as an intrusion"

Sanjana realized that she going to loose a deal worth billions "Arnav I am sorry please forgive me, I won't interfere in your personal life" she tried enter in the cabin, when she was about to touch Arnav's hand, she felt someone holding her wrist.

As Sanjana and Arnav looked up they found a furious Khushi "Mrs Behl, I think my husband gave you a veyr clear answer. Leave yourself or I will call the security guards"

"I am leaving" she left afraid to be thrown out.

Khushi closed the cabin's door and went back to sit on the couch. Arnav walked to her and bent down on his knee in front of her then said "Khushi I am sorry, I really didn't know she was coming, I don't like her at all.. I don't know why she came... I" he didn't know what to say as he was considering himself at fault but in reality he wasn't.

Khushi cupped his face and said "Arnav I trust you and I know you only love me". The very next instant, she captured his lips in her own.

As they moved back, Khushi continued "you are not at fault. This can happen to anyone. Tell me would you be angry with me, if out of sudden Samir comes in front of me?" As this question was laid in front of Arnav, she raised her brown.

"no" he simply shook his head, without thinking twice. According to Arnav, it was even a question to be asked.

"why?" she asked to prob him more.

"because I trust you and I love you. I know you can never do something wrong" every word of his shew truth.

"now you know why I am not angry at you" she said with a smile.

"but then, at first, why were you staring at me without any expression?" he asked with worry.

"I was just seeing what my husband is going to do. I can assure you, it was worth a watch specially dragging her out" she replied with a wink and chuckled, Arnav to eventually joined.

"but more than that, it was worth watching Mrs Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada in action" he winked, now back to his usual self. He adored her. Khushi was happy to see him normal and not stressed.

A life is full of obstacles, in few you fail and in few you pass. In obstacles related to married life, you need love and trust, would they be able to pass each and every test?

Hey guys,
Here is the next part, I hope you will like it. :)
Thanks everyone for your comments and likes, please keep doing both these things as it encourages me writing further.
All comments, suggestions, questions and criticism are more than welcome. :D (please have a look on the T:Note) :D

A very very happy birthday for everyone who is born in May :D
Please add me in your buddy list as 'kashishkpm' if you want PMs :D

Luv u<333

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
I love how much they trust each other

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saduf IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
beautiful update
their bonding, their love and their trust on each other makes them unique and beautiful

indy12 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 May 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Precqp gqve me a hrpeqrtattack but am very happy how it turned out Tongue

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
PART 19/20 on PAGE 35/36

Hey guys,
How r u all?
Thanks a tons for the lovely comments :D

Hey guys, thanks a lot to everyone who voted for me :D
~*FF Awards 2012 Voting Thread*~

Coming to the parts: Thanks a lot for your awesome, fabulous comments, I completely loved them and also thanks to everybody who pressed on 'like' :).
I read them a lot of times and reading your guys comments really did made my day, thanks :D

As you already know, I truly want to reply to every comment individually but I can't as I am really busy :(. I hope you guys aren't angry by this fact but let me tell you once again thanks guys for showering me with your love and support, I will definitely press on like button :) please keep supporting and loving as it means a lot to me :D.

I am glad to know you all liked the part and I hope you'll like the upcoming FFs too. :)

Guys, your response was really overwhelming :).

If you have any question and which I forget to answer please do make me remember.

I will update today or tomorrow, hopefully :D
I request please do keep leaving your lovely comments :D

IMPORTANT POINT: If you ever find I wrote love making scenes explicitly please let me know :)

PS: IMPORTANT: please add me to your buddy list as 'kashishkPM' if you want PMs :)

Luv u all<333

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kashishk IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
PART 19/20 on PAGE 35/36

A life is full of obstacles, in few you fail and in few you pass. In obstacles related to married life, you need love and trust, would they be able to pass each and every test?

After picking Khushali up from her nursery, they made their way to the car. In the way, she told them all her day's event with a toothy smile.

They had their lunch out as per Khushali's request. Arnav and Khushi kept admiring their daughter as they fed her the food. She would keep eating while telling them things and asking Arnav questions.

Entering in their house, they sat in the hall where Arnav and Khushi were listening Khushali, who was trying to read a book with broken words. Nonetheless, her parents where always there to help her. At every mistake they corrected her and she would rectify the mistake with a smile and then would clap at her success. Not only her but her parents too joined her with a big smile.

Seeing Khushali doing this really made their day, she was their life. Not one days passed away without her on their side.

Later on, In the evening, Arnav took Khushi and Khushali in their room. He made Khushi lay comfortably on the bed. "You rest, I'll give Khushali a bath" he said caressing her cheeks.

Khushi held his hand close to her cheek and asked lovingly "don't you get tired of taking care of everything?"

"I can never get tired of taking care specially of my family" he said placing a kiss on Khushi's forehead.

As she heard this, she gave a big smile. This man was the best. She didn't know what she would have done without him. Whilst, Arnav went in the bathroom and prepared the bath.

He came out and took Khushali with him. During the shower, Khushali became her naughty self and drenched Arnav by splashing water on him. "My baby is getting naughty" he said with a frown and tickled her.

"I am solly (sorry) papa" she said while giggling.

"my shona" he kissed on her cheek and said "but no water splashing now,  your mama will scold us" he warned her.

"hehe, ale (are) you scaled (scared) of mama?" she asked with a laugh.

"No, but I love her" he replied with a smile.

Khushali smiled hearing this "I too love mama papa" she said placing her hands on his cheek and kissing him. It was a sight to watch. Arnav couldn't help but admire each gesture of her, their baby.

After taking a bath, both came out. Even though, Khushali had stopped splashing water but the damage was already done.

"Khushali baby, what have done you done to your papa?" she asked with a frown and strict tone.

"mama, Khushali is sorry" she said with a pout. Khushali knew very well what trick she should pull when, she knew her mother too well.

Khushi shook her head and wondered what would she do of Arnav and Khushali. They do something nauthy and then always managed to melt her with just a pout. Whenever together, they would always do something naughty.

"now come to me and sit down quietly with me and Arnav you go and take a shower" she told them, who obeyed quickly.

No matter how naughty they get but Khushi's order was always obeyed. Arnav placed Khushali on the bed with her toys.

"Arnav can you wear the blue clothes that I chose for you in the clothes shop a week ago?" she requested with a smile.

"Of course wifey" he said casually as he always wore whatever Khushi wanted and the same was with Khushi, who wear Arnav's choice clothes. Coming near her, he whispered seductively "what about I wear nothing at all"

Only Arnav know, how badly he wanted to kiss her till they were out of breath but he couldn't as his little princess was there.

Khushi hit on his chest and said with a blush "have some shame at least in front of our daughter"

"Oye hoye" he teased her and went in the bathroom to take a shower.

"Mama" Khushali called her mother to say something

"yeah baby" Khushi answered back.

"I am feeling hungry" she whined as her stomach grumbled.

Khushi laughed and picked Khushali up "don't worry let you dad come out then we'll go down to eat"

Khushali made an upset face as she was really hungry. Khushi looked at her and smiled "did you talk to your little brother or sister?"

As soon as Khushali heard this, she got excited. One day, she had seen Arnav talking to Khushi's belly and when she asked Arnav said that he was talking to her little brother or sister. She had been so excited that she too joined Arnav in talking session.

After that day on, not one day passed without Khushali and Arnav's little discussion to the baby. The baby was already a big part of the family.

"no" Khushali replied and then moved toward Khushi's belly. "hey little little baby, how ale (are) you? I know you must think why is she calling me little little baby, then let me tell you. Mama is our papa's big baby, I am mama and papa's little baby and you are our little little baby" she said joyfully.

Khushi chuckled hearing this eventually Arnav had also joined, who was giggling hearing his baby's talk.

Going to them, he sat next to Khushi and side hugged her "she is so sweet, right?" Khushi asked Arnav, while placing her on his chest, where she found solace.

"yes, just like her mother" he replied back with a smile. He stood up and then asked "so my babies, how am I looking?" he said taking a round.

Before Khushi could reply, Khushali said "papa, you always look sooo sooo beautiful, just like a prince" she complimented her father with the words she was complimented by them.

"thank you princess now Khushi your turn?" he asked Khushi, with a brow raised.

"hmm you are looking ok" she said making a fine face and making a fine gesture with her hand.

"I am just looking fine?" he asked, while his frown grew fonder which shew his chocked state.

"yeah you are looking fine" she confirmed with a casual tone.

"Khushali is better than you, she at least give compliments to the fullest" he complained about her wife's lack of compliments.

Khushali smiled and stretched her arms out "papa, I am hungly (hungry)" she said with a dull face.

"oh my baby is happy, ok let's go down." he said giving a peck on her cheek.

He came out of the room but noticed that Khushi didn't come with them 'where is she left?' he wondered. He got worried thinking that she might need him.

Bending down on his knees, he said gently "Khushali go down and wait in the hall"

"ok papa" she said with a grin. Giving a peck on his cheek she went down.

His little baby was really too much, like her mother she knew how to make him smile. As she was out of his sight, he stood up and went in the room but Khushi wasn't in the room.

"where has she gone?" he muttered seeing no one.

Suddenly, he felt hands landing on his chest from behind. He quickly turned and said "Khushi are you fine?" concern as always was clearly visible in his voice.

"I am fine but I couldn't tell in front of Khushali how my husband looked" she answered back.

Of course, he knew when her wife greeted him like this in the room meant something great for him. He encircled his arms around her, making sure not to hurt her. "so then how does your husband look?" he asked with a mischievous grin.

"My husband looks fully, completely, utterly sexy" she said near his ear. In purpose to hide her blush.

"now that's something that I don't get to hear everyday" he said with a wide smirk and moving toward her.

She knew what was coming, she loved when he kissed her like that. Arnav left a trail of kisses on her face and neck, he didn't leave any spot untouched by his lips.

"hmm" Khushi moaned with her eyes closed and her one hand around his neck and the other in his hairs. "I love you Arnav"

"I love you too Khushi" Arnav confessed back between the passionate kisses.

As he moved his head in the nap of her shoulder, she arched her head in order to let him have full access of her neck.

The passion was so much that if not for Arnav's arms around Khushi, she would have fall down as her knee had become weak.

Before moving back, Arnav placed a quick kiss on her lips and placed his forehead against hers followed by a hug. He just wanted to keep her closer to him.

"mama papa" as they heard their little princess calling them, they came out their trance and went down.

That night, they made love to each other as Arnav wanted to let her know how much he loved her and trusted her. No one else could come between them.

The day's event had left him insecure at that moment, he didn't want to loose her, he loved her a lot and by trusting him, she proved him how much she loved him.

Even if she had not trusted him, he would have understood as anyone would feel insecure and destabilized for a moment thus he wouldn't have taken it as her mistake at all.

A month had gone by, only around four months were left to her delivery. As always, Arnav and Khushali had been pampering Khushi a lot. When Arnav wasn't at home, he instructed Khushali to take care of Khushi.

When Khushi wouldn't be ready to eat anything, Khushali made her eat while making baby faces. Khushi self thought "great, he himself has gone to office but has left his little spy". Both daughter and father were same alike and she completely loved them.

One Saturday morning, Khushali had gone down in the hall to watch her favorite cartoon. Meanwhile, in the room, as soon as Khushali left Arnav held Khushi by her waist and asked romantically "Khushi where is my morning kiss?"

"Arnav please no kisses, come let's go down and join Khushali" she said coming out of Arnav's grip and making her way down with a teasing smile.

"what was that" Arnav was left baffled, Khushi never had left him without a kiss. He was confused "I would ask her later maybe it's just one of her mood swings. I should finish few points of the project, give Khushali a shower and take a shower". He knew Khushi's mood swings and thus he decided to ask her later as now she would do nothing but blast- only if it really was a mood swing.

Khushi and Khushali were watching cartoon, when after a while Khushi said "come on baby, it's your shower time"

"mama, why don't you give me a shower?" Khushali asked innocently, true she loved her father but before few weeks, it was Khushi who used to give her showers but now she got tired easily thus Arnav took care of that part.

"because I get tired easily and plus just few more months then I'll give you showers" Khushi said pulling Khushali's cheek.

As Khushali left with a content smile, Khushi made her way in the kitchen. Her nausea concerning kitchen had decreased so Arnav allowed her to make breakfast if she wanted which she readily agreed.

In between, she heard the bell, turning the stove off, she went to open the door. As she opened the door, she was left shocked. Her past was standing there.

Only God knew how her past would effect her present and future.

Hey guys,
Here is the next part, I hope you will like it.(probably a next part coming up without two days, hopefully) :)
Thanks everyone for your comments and likes, please keep doing both these things as it encourages me writing further.
All comments, suggestions, questions and criticism are more than welcome. :D (please have a look on the T:Note) :D

A very very happy birthday for everyone who is born in June :D
Please add me in your buddy list as 'kashishkpm' if you want PMs :D

Luv u<333

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

saduf IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
lovely update

meenaluma IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
is it her ex.husband
awesome update